MGP/MGP+ 2018 - Starts 18th Nov - Admissions Open.
Admissions for MGP/MGP+ 2018 are now open. Course begins from 18th Nov, 2018. Read Complete details here. To subscribe visit http://instamojo.com/ForumIAS

IFoS Expected Cutoff Poll

Those who have appeared for IFoS in Prelims, please submit your expected score for cutoff speculation purpose. Those who have not appeared for IFoS, please don't vote. It's a humble request.

http://poll.fm/5thob

@DrKingSchultz and other mods, if its possible, please make this thread announcement for few days.
Valar Morghulis

Comments

Valar Morghulis
  • @mods ...iss thread announce kr do yaar 1-2 din k liye ...aur
    "Hall of Fame" jaise inactive (& now redundant) threads ko announcement se hatao bhai ...sabko pata hai ki kaafi successful candidates Forum pe aate hain
  • chuck said:

@mods ...iss thread announce kr do yaar 1-2 din k liye ...aur
    "Hall of Fame" jaise inactive (& now redundant) threads ko announcement se hatao bhai ...sabko pata hai ki kaafi successful candidates Forum pe aate hain

+1
    Valar Morghulis
  • Announced.
    Good Bye. See you Later.
  • @pizza ... thanks bhai :)
  • pizza said:

Announced.

Thanks
    Valar Morghulis
  • whats the result?

• Hi, Please help get more response for CSE and ifos Cutoff prediction for 2017. Please send the following message in your groups related to civil services. Thanks in advance

Hi All,
    Please enter your details in the form so as to get a better estimate of civil services prelims cutoffs.

Link of Form : https://goo.gl/forms/23rryw8vmkPl3xhk1

Link of response sheet : https://drive.google.com/open?id=1HW2Skxzqpm2qBGO5zW52EHWFSDMqn9kGZ0_R42psZ5E
  • whats the predicted cut off ???
  • whats the result?

bhai abi tak to zyada logo ne daale nahi honge apne inputs , lets wait for some more time ...aaj/kal raat tak fuhrer bhai bata denge
  • chuck said:

whats the result?

bhai abi tak to zyada logo ne daale nahi honge apne inputs , lets wait for some more time ...aaj/kal raat tak fuhrer bhai bata denge
    Ohhkk.. Jo bhi ho.. 120 ke neeche kabhi nahin aayega.. considering the number of people applied for forest this year , even they have slight interest in preparing for the exam.. one of my friends who got a rank of 500s this year he had filled forest this time .. he has pub ad optional. Now since he got a rank .. he won't be writing mains .. but he is getting 130+ in prelims.. this is one of the hard to digest examples to substantiate for the inflated cut off... :s
  • whats the predicted cut off ???

chuck said:

whats the result?

Abhi zyada voting nahi hui hai... try to share the poll with as many friends as you can, so that we can come up to an estimate
    Valar Morghulis
  • edited June 22
    122-125 jaana chahiye IFoS ka mere khaya se...is baar sabne bhara hi hoga ye soch ke ki ek mahina mai padh lenge optional...atleast 1000 log toh honge hi 120+ maybe more
  • Fuhrer said:

whats the predicted cut off ???

chuck said:

whats the result?

Abhi zyada voting nahi hui hai... try to share the poll with as many friends as you can, so that we can come up to an estimate
    How do u guys check the authenticity of scores entered ?
  • edited June 22
    Cosmo said:

122-125 jaana chahiye IFoS ka mere khaya se...is baar sabne bhara hi hoga ye soch ke ki ek mahina mai padh lenge optional...atleast 1000 log toh honge hi 120+ maybe more

There are around 15 guys from 100 ( trusting the authenticity of entered marks) with scores of more than 115 till now...the scores definately have lowered this year by at least 10 marks on an average ..I think cutoff could be between 119 to 121
  • abhi4046 said:

Fuhrer said:

whats the predicted cut off ???

chuck said:

whats the result?

How do u guys check the authenticity of scores entered ?
    aadhar card enabled poll system le kar aao and check the roll no. or upsc admit card before entering the marks in the poll :lol:
    Prelims 2017 Cut off: 108-111
  • anyone getting more than 115 have full chance. trust me 115 will be more than enough this year
  • edited June 22
    zoly said:

anyone getting more than 115 have full chance. trust me 115 will be more than enough this year

Hope ur prediction is true mate ..but if we look at 2015 score of 121 with a much much easier and less ambiguous paper, imo cutoff could be between 115-120 and not more than that ..
  • zoly said:

anyone getting more than 115 have full chance. trust me 115 will be more than enough this year

Why should we trust you? What is your credibility? :mrgreen:
  • Kejriwal said:

zoly said:

@Kejriwal

Delhi ke logon ne jaise tumhe trust kiya tha! :mask:
  • Kejriwal said:

zoly said:

subeh mein dhinchak aur raat mein kejri...ware wah
  • Kejriwal said:

zoly said:

aur dophar ko lapizlazulli :mrgreen:
  • Kejriwal said:

Kejriwal said:

zoly said:

hatt :D
  • Kejriwal said:

Kejriwal said:

zoly said:

hatt :D
    @lapizlazuli

tumhe sab pyar se neelu bulate hain kya?
  • Kejriwal said:

zoly said:

bhai mat kar trust. i m not forcing u

• Polling results as of now in attached image. Any person with good data analytical skills could make some preliminary conclusions by gauging the trend, is highly welcome.
    ifos.jpg
    1091 x 589 - 78K
    Valar Morghulis
Sign In or Join to comment.

Courses by ForumIAS for CSE
ForumIAS is trusted by over 10,000+ students for their Prelims, Mains and Interview Preparation and we currently run several assistance programs to help students from Civil Services prelims preparation to rank upgradation to IAS. You can enroll for these programs by visiting http://blog.forumias.com/courses

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google

Subscribe to ForumIAS Blog