Current Affairs + Answer Writing Classes by ForumIAS

Admissions to the Revision Classes for Mains ( Current Affairs+ Answer Writing ) is now open at the Offline Center in New Delhi. Click here to know more and enroll.. Note : Rs. 1000 OFF for all MGP Students , valid till July 11. Email student@forumias.academy to request refund of Rs. 1000 or Visit our Offline Center at http://is.gd/ForumIAS

Mains Test Series 2017 - Where to go and whom to choose?

edited June 21 in Test Series
Tomorrow (22nd) the answer keys of Shankar will be released. Once that is verified the next step is a test series for mains.

Kindly start a discussion on this
·

Comments

• what is better - writing at your place or at some test center? By when should one start with it, like after result or so? especially when it comes to moving to delhi...
    तदबीर से बिगड़ी हुई तक़दीर बना ले, अपने पे भरोसा है तो एक दाँव लगा ले।
    ·
  • edited June 22
    तदबीर से बिगड़ी हुई तक़दीर बना ले, अपने पे भरोसा है तो एक दाँव लगा ले।
    ·
  • what is better - writing at your place or at some test center? By when should one start with it, like after result or so? especially when it comes to moving to delhi...

I am having the same confusion...whether to stay at home and join online test series or go to delhi and join clasroom test series...Plz suggest
    ·
  • I am thinking of joining upscmentors for essay. Manuj Jindal has given some awesome reviews about it .
    ·

I think giving at home is better for me...i don't want to waste time every weekend on travelling.. .
    ·
  • Im already enrolled in sriram ias teat series, but i guess vision ias is the best question wise , but sometimes their conduct might be bit unprofessional, but still as far as questions are concerned theirs are the best(both sectional and full length)

If possible write from the centre , as it gives an exam hall feeling , but if it results in time wasting than writing from home is better as long as one is strict in timing
    ehh what's up doc!!!!

Pre -4, mains -2 , interview - 2, Rank -None
    ·

I am having the same confusion...whether to stay at home and join online test series or go to delhi and join clasroom test series...Plz suggest
    It's your wish. If you can write it in a nearby library or in your room with no disturbance, it's fine. Just sitting inside coaching won't fetch you extra marks. It's all about your presentation, knowledge and temperament. More often than not, your copies will be checked by aspirants only. Don't bother yourself unnecessarily, come to Delhi if you can't study at home or want to join some lecture classes (and you can't watch them online with discipline).
    ·
  • vikas ranjan sir's online essay classes ka koi idea ??
    ·
  • how is Vajiram's mains test series?
    ·
  • Test series which provide good feedback needed other than vision ! Pls help
    ·
  • edited June 24
    @sc vajiram is a thumbs down
    Ankit Jaiswal
    ·
  • what about gs score
    what is its feedback
    and where to join for essay
    ·
  • @panther said:

@sc vajiram is a thumbs down

thanks man
    ·
  • selling vision mains 2017 test series
    20 test remaining
    for more details contact 9999426133
    ·
  • This would be my second mains. In my previous attempt I scored 98, 80, 80 and 86 without any test series.

This year also I cannot afford to join a test series. I am planning to form a group of 5 people where members would check each others answers.

We will follow the vision test series, means we will attempt their questions and review each other answers.

Only serious people who can commit to the schedule and are sure of clearing the prelims reply.

Thank you
    ·
  • how is vajiram mains test series?? need honest review guys
    ·
  • I am selling my Vision GS Mains Test Series 2017.

Total test : 25 (17 sectional test and 8 full length test)
    Original price : 25k
    Selling price: 15k

If anyone interested contact me @ 9910854101.

Thank you.
    ·
  • Plz respond abt Ksg mains test series if any of our friend here have any idea???
    ·
  • Plz respond abt Ksg mains test series if any of our friend here have any idea???

I am a gs student of KSG and i can say for surr that done waste your money on KSG. Its total failure. the Mr. khan is not a teacher but a biainess man who will do hifi marketing to earn money.
    ·
  • Friends, could you please provide feedback of Lukmaan test series for GS papers-1,2&3...
    ·
  • Wanted to sell vision ias mains test series.. contact 7022247461 telegram same no
    ·
  • edited July 3
    I want to sell my forum ias MGP test series at reasonable price .All tests are available .
    if anyone interested to buy it
    plz inbox me.
    ·
  • Is there any good test series for civil services mains at Allahabad? ?
    How's chankya ias mains test series? ?
    Medico...target ias
    ·
  • Are there any pitfalls in buying secondhand vision test series from forum? I have to give tests online
    ·
  • Ajain said:

Plz respond abt Ksg mains test series if any of our friend here have any idea???

I am a gs student of KSG and i can say for surr that done waste your money on KSG. Its total failure. the Mr. khan is not a teacher but a biainess man who will do hifi marketing to earn money.
    Don't join ksg...
    all i need is You Lord
    ·
Sign In or Join to comment.

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google

Subscribe to ForumIAS Blog