MGP/MGP+ 2018 - Starts 18th Nov - Admissions Open.
Admissions for MGP/MGP+ 2018 are now open. Course begins from 18th Nov, 2018. Read Complete details here. To subscribe visit http://instamojo.com/ForumIAS

One Hour Challenge : CSE 2018

edited October 27 in Miscellaneous
Hi Friends,
All those who are hoping to write this years mains, Please don't waste any time. It's a golden opportunity.
Let's continue with the tradition of one hour (or one day) challenges.

P.S : I strongly believe everyone who is getting above 100 have fair chance this year.
@mods please make this an announcement thread. TIA
You talk when u cease to be at peace with your mind

Comments

• edited June 20
    20 June
    Will download some answer booklets of toppers from Vision and will go through it.
  • Count me in. :)
  • Hi Friends,
    All those who are hoping to write this years mains, Please don't waste any time. It's a golden opportunity.
    Let's continue with the tradition of one hour challenges.

P.S : I strongly believe everyone who is getting above 100 have fair chance this year.

Bhai 100 ya 100 se upar waalon ka Fair nahi , Bahut bahut bahut acche chances hain Prelims clear karne ke .

And on the other hand ,ye One hour waale initiative men , count me in bro ....
    Death is nothing , but to live defeated and inglorious , is to Die daily .
  • Hi Friends,

What about those who are not hoping to write ?? Can they not participate here ?? :neutral: :neutral:
  • Hi Friends,

What about those who are not hoping to write ?? Can they not participate here ?? :neutral: :neutral:
    Umeed pe hi duniya tikki hai dost........... :|
  • what is this challenge about ?
  • I was thinking about such a thread :) though I'm scoring 108.67 Shankar/ 111.34 insights at worst (can get 3-4 more correct subject to ongoing debates) I think it's worth giving a try. At least I won't have any regrets next month if I'm lucky enough to be writing mains.
    Have spent the last 1.5 days feeling very sad and angry. I had worked very very hard this year and this was not what I was expecting. But all is not lost. In adversity the strength of our resolve is tested. No effort goes waste. Need to get back to nishkaam karma now.
    Thanks for making this thread @psychopath :)
  • edited June 20
  • nandini said:

I was thinking about such a thread :) though I'm scoring 108.67 Shankar/ 111.34 insights at worst (can get 3-4 more correct subject to ongoing debates) I think it's worth giving a try. At least I won't have any regrets next month if I'm lucky enough to be writing mains.
    Have spent the last 1.5 days feeling very sad and angry. I had worked very very hard this year and this was not what I was expecting. But all is not lost. In adversity the strength of our resolve is tested. No effort goes waste. Need to get back to nishkaam karma now.
    Thanks for making this thread @psychopath :)

this is the demand of hour....
  • Will do February 2017 Insights secure compilation , along with some Static part from D D Basu .
    Death is nothing , but to live defeated and inglorious , is to Die daily .
  • Starting with optional : Geo savindra Singh geomorphology
  • Awesome
    @psychopath
    I was doing some society jazz.will carry on till 9:00 pm
  • Awesome
    @psychopath
    I was doing some society jazz.will carry on till 9:00 pm

:)
  • @DrKingSchultz plzz make this thread announcement......
  • Next 1 hr.....
    The Hindu
  • hey prabhu i need serious motivation against the lethargy
    will finish working class by 1:20
  • Next 1 hr.....
    The Hindu

done

Ho gaya
    will now do elderly quickly in by 2:40
  • Just 1 more day and I will be participating in this... :smile:

Ho gaya
    Ok after a rather luxurious afternoon break will start on tribal issues,wrap up by 5:10

Ho gaya
    Ok after a rather luxurious afternoon break will start on tribal issues,wrap up by 5:10
    just in time.migration next.by 5:30

Ho gaya
    population next..by 6:40

Ho gaya
    population next..by 6:40
    barely read anything new :s i need to use time better
    some writing practise next
  • Good initiative.
    I am not happy with my performance in prelims this time around, but will try to participate.
  • Is insights secure really very good or is it over rated? Want a genuine opinion. If it's worth doing for​ mains, what's ROI of all papers? Highest for gs2?
  • Next 1 hour :
    World History (Norman Lowe)
  • next 2 hours ...mains marathon.
  • Amigo said:

Next 1 hour :
    World History (Norman Lowe)

Done
  • todays challenge

Ethics and Values in Jainsim
    2 Indian Philoshical Thinkers
    Modern History
    Culture AL basham
    Indology GS ghurye
    Marxist sociology Ar desai

Time left then will Play PES 2017 and Last of Us

Jaan Tere Naam

• nandini said:

Is insights secure really very good or is it over rated? Want a genuine opinion. If it's worth doing for​ mains, what's ROI of all papers? Highest for gs2?

nandini said:

Is insights secure really very good or is it over rated? Want a genuine opinion. If it's worth doing for​ mains, what's ROI of all papers? Highest for gs2?

Nandini, insight secure is good but not great. Compilations are good but daily answer writing thing is okay only. Have seen your sentence structures and it's really good already. You could write answers selectively their after joining any mains test series :)
Sign In or Join to comment.

Courses by ForumIAS for CSE
ForumIAS is trusted by over 10,000+ students for their Prelims, Mains and Interview Preparation and we currently run several assistance programs to help students from Civil Services prelims preparation to rank upgradation to IAS. You can enroll for these programs by visiting http://blog.forumias.com/courses

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google

Subscribe to ForumIAS Blog