MGP/MGP+ 2018 - Starts 18th Nov - Admissions Open.
Admissions for MGP/MGP+ 2018 are now open. Course begins from 18th Nov, 2018. Read Complete details here. To subscribe visit http://instamojo.com/ForumIAS

IASBaba ILP Co-learn 2018

Hi Guys,

For the aspirants who have enrolled in ILP 2017, please provide your valuable feedback regarding the content, strategy, how effective are the daily/weekly schedule, value for money(of course only if you devote yourself for CSE), and any other questions that arise before joining the IASBaba ILP Course.

This will help for the aspirants who are inquisitive to know before they join the IASBaba ILP Co-learn 2018.

Regards,
Avijeet

Comments

• Hi, guys! please help out here. as it's crucial to join earlier
  • edited June 28
    @avijeetrathsharma sir .. please let me know what you decide .. I have to decide between iasbaba ILP, insight prelims schedule and ias4sure prelims guarantee program ... I am a fresher and need a plan to follow along with some guidance..
  • Iasbaba is fucked up
    Waste
  • Between InsightsIAS & IASBaba which is good?
  • It's Insights without any doubt... No second thought...
  • Pls say your review about IAS today daily answer review programme
  • Hello,

I had subscribed to the ILP 2017 and in my personal opinion, it's good!.

But there are certain things that you need to take into consideration before you join i.e Like what's your level of preparation, how many attempts you have given etc?.
    The point is that ILP is good for people who need a solid plan for one whole year without any distractions. If you can follow their plan and do what they recommend it would be really useful cause they follow a mains cum prelims preparation. The best thing I liked about the ILP is their Value added notes which basically is a comprised version of any subject. For e.g The VAM geography comprises all the NCERT's, right from 7th to 12th. So if you are a middle-level player you can save lots of time in revisions.

The in-house babapedia feature is good. It's a summarised version of the important topics. Note making is up to you.

The team has put in a considerable effort but at the end of the day, it all depends on you. Can you commit yourself?

Cons:

1)No correction/feedback for mains answers
    2)You need to be constantly motivated to follow their plan. If you wander around then you will have to put double the effort.
    3)The initial test series is not in tandem with UPSC pattern but the uncertainty in UPSC these days makes that excuse invalid.

Overall take the test series if you are certain that you can commit until the end, else your entire amount is down the drain.

Hi, guys! please help out here. as it's crucial to join earlier

A Thing is Thing, Not what is said about that Thing.
  • can anyone share their time table which is blockwise?
  • Iasbaba is fucked up
    Waste

why do you say so? any reasons?
    wubba lubba dub dub
Sign In or Join to comment.

Courses by ForumIAS for CSE
ForumIAS is trusted by over 10,000+ students for their Prelims, Mains and Interview Preparation and we currently run several assistance programs to help students from Civil Services prelims preparation to rank upgradation to IAS. You can enroll for these programs by visiting http://blog.forumias.com/courses

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google

Subscribe to ForumIAS Blog