UPSC CSE 2018 study group Hyderabad

Starting from July 2017, I'm planning to have a strict schedule like insights offline program by joining online test series. Anyone who is sincere, committed and who like to work hard without giving chance to negativities join me to make it more productive.
Mission 2018.
Full fledged effort should be given.
I'm not taking any coaching.
"Peaceful warrior"

Comments

• Ok goodluck
  • I'm preparing from AP.. No coaching.. Anyone else in the starting phase of prep?
  • srkrish said:

Starting from July 2017, I'm planning to have a strict schedule like insights offline program by joining online test series. Anyone who is sincere, committed and who like to work hard without giving chance to negativities join me to make it more productive.
    Mission 2018.
    Full fledged effort should be given.
    I'm not taking any coaching.

I'm interested bro. can u plz mention ur mobile no or mail id?
  • hi all...emaina grp start chesthe.. post the grp link here..
Sign In or Join to comment.

Courses by ForumIAS for CSE
ForumIAS is trusted by over 10,000+ students for their Prelims, Mains and Interview Preparation and we currently run several assistance programs to help students from Civil Services prelims preparation to rank upgradation to IAS. You can enroll for these programs by visiting http://blog.forumias.com/courses

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google

Subscribe to ForumIAS Blog