MITRA'S IAS - Fresh batches of Philosophy : 25th June (Evening)-5:15PM - 7:15PM & 29th June (Morning)-11AM-1PM ; FREE SEMINAR ON 25TH JUNE, 5.15PM Subject To Availability Of Seats
For more information call us at - Tel. No :- 01145505509, Mob. No-8826469839, 9560928172 or
Mail us at :- mitrasiasclasses@gmail.com
, Website:- www.mitrasias.com
Download Topper's answer booklet: (1) Ravi Agarwal(Rank-94, 2016), (2) Vivek Kumar(Rank-200, 2016) (3) Athar Aamir 1st booklet and 2nd booklet(Rank-2)
ForumIAS Community Meet 2017 on 25th June at 11 AM - You are invited

Dear Friends, ForumIAS Annual Community Meet will be held on June 25th at 11AM in Old Rajinder Nagar, New Delhi. The Chief Guest for the event will be Suharsh Bhagat, IAS Rank 5, CSE 2014. Come join us , and meet ForumIAS members who have secured ranks this year. Click here to register

Working with ForumIAS.com - Applications are now OPEN

Dear Friends,

We built ForumIAS around the idea of helping people. If you have a positive attitude and would like to help others out, we are looking for you.

If you have ever considered working for your favourite social network ( we know most of you are not on Facebook while preparing :) ), we have a few openings

Please apply below

https://goo.gl/forms/Ph8rM5hiTQYou6yA2
·

Comments

• What kind of work,emoluments and location??
    ·
  • Yes please elaborate a little more.. Kind of work required.. What is the hour work, for part time and full time both.. Etc etc.
    ·
  • Curious. :)
    Life is a crazy ride and nothing is guaranteed. Keeping expectations low and just trying to not disappoint people who look up to me.
    -Account ditched. Tudor be damned. Ha ha ha.
    youtu.be/0sFvFVkeGVg
    ·
  • is this a part time, how much efforts a day it require :)
    ·
  • time /work req=?
    salary=?

NPS to khair milega hi
    “The road to power is paved with hypocrisy, and casualties. Never regret.”
    ·
  • @ForumIAS After applying for the post, when can we expect to hear back from you?
    ·
  • Haan mujhe job ki aawashyakta hai, mai aapke institute ko bulandio par ke jauga, I am a born marketing strategist.
    Trust me. Par qualification disclose karne kayak nahi ☺
    There is no god but God
    ·
  • What is the job desc for 5 year exp - software professional ???
    Mains Giver 2015 and 2016 .
    Not cleared 2016 mains by 13 marks-ethics paper killed me.
    ·
  • edited June 22
    do you also invite people who want to share ideas which can turn around forumias into number 1 IAS prep site .
    if so what would one expect as reward ?
    ·
Sign In or Join to comment.

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google