ForumIAS Simulator Tests ! Starts April 2

ForumIAS Simulator Tests commence from April 2, 2017. Click here to download Test Plan. Click here to enroll for the online Test Series . Click here to enroll for the Classroom Test Series.

Small Quiz on Indian Polity from first 7 Chapters of Laxmikanth

Friends,
I have made one small quiz on Indian Polity from the book of Laxmikanth. I have prepared questions from first seven chapters e.g Historical Background, Making of the Constitution, Salient features of the Constitution, Preamble of the Constitution, Union and its Territory, Citizenship and Fundamental Rights. I hope it will help you all in memorising your concepts.

So all the best. Expecting 100% score from you.
:)>-
pdf
pdf
Test_Indian Polity.pdf
"Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up." - Thomas Edison
·

Comments

• bro put up the answers also :)
    ·
  • @shivaraju :
    Answer key is attached.
    pdf
    pdf
    Answer Key.pdf
    "Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up." - Thomas Edison
    ·
  • edited September 2013
    @ashutosh_aditya
    Nice effort dude :-).
    Was little factual though-could have been made little more dynamic-some 3-4 questions were too factual and nobody could have answered them-but no more comments, nice initiative man!
    For me: Attempt:19/25, correct:10, wrong:9 :-(
    Taking 2 marks for each question, around 14 marks/50 marks! (I guess)

Don't know why always I score less in polity despite having political science as optional and having read Laxmi Bai.
    Kidding.
    ·
  • Nice.. Really nice.. :)
    Enjoy the hard work.
    ·
  • Far too factual
    I don't like to reply to idiots and if you think I am referring to you, you are probably correct.
    ·
  • Nice Effort Buddy =D>.. Please keep it up :)
    ·
  • Nice work.
    Points to note
    1-In question -7 ,its gov. of India Act,1919 and not 1935.
    2-Correct answer for question 8 is a,b,d which is not in any options.
    ·
Sign In or Join to comment.

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google