How to Conquer GS in UPSC Mains, Explained By Anudeep Durishetty AIR 1 CSE 2017 Writing a good Essay in UPSC Mains, Explained by Anudeep Durishetty Answer Writing Focus Group for Mains 2018 – Details DOWNLOAD: UPSC Prelims 2018 GS Paper I UPDATE : Answer Writing Group ( Offline | New Delhi ) Registrations Are Now Open!
27 JULY | 200+ Issues for Mains 2018 ForumIAS is conducting classes for Current Affairs Mains. Cover upto 200+ Issues important for Mains , with specific focus on holistic coverage and content differentiation. Attend the first session ( Open to All ) at 11AM, on Friday July 27 at ForumIAS Offline Center, New Delhi.
CLICK HERE to read more and register for the First Open Class
Current Affairs ( Pre + Mains ) 2019 | 4 Aug | Attend First 3 Classes Free ForumIAS Weekly Current Affairs Classes commence from Saturday, 4 August, 5AM, at ForumIAS Offline Center, New Delhi.We invite you to attend the first three classes free
CLICK HERE to register for attending the classes on August 4, 5 and 11.

how is shankar ias bangalore for regular 2017 batch?

i am planning to join shnakar ias bangalore for upsc.if anybody hav any review?

Comments

  • hi sanchit i am planning to join online course of gs mentors online on flavido which has the best faculty from jamia malia ..would u be intersted ,cost is 70k we can share it equally...i have already experienced there way of teaching while i was in delh it is vey comprehansive and easy to understand i.if interested then plz wapp me on 7595975374
  • i m sorry i have enquired with them just now they said that sharing is not possible between 2 people which is against their policy and it cannot be accessible also with 2 different ip.. so please ignore my previous comment.
  • edited June 2017
    3rd class hai,even chennai centre has not so good teachers in different subjects,but other institutes like vetri academy and ganesha ias are worse than shankar,so shankar has sort of monopoly in chennai,in bangaloe also there are no good coachings so they may make big soon,but no where compared to institutes in delhi.shankar ias has become known in north india just because of copy pasted bulky low cost benefit ratio book on environemnt.and more than that due to exact cut off predcitions in last few years.they should shut down shutters and start cut off predictions only :mrgreen:
  • delhi is too crowdy ,extreme weather and pollution.any other option in bangalore for upsc?
  • sanchit said:

    delhi is too crowdy ,extreme weather and pollution.any other option in bangalore for upsc?

    i have heard of few guys planning some good coaching in bangalore from 1st july,i will tell u exact details when they concretise their plan.u want for prelims or mains or both?
  • edited June 2017
    .
  • for both pre cum mains with socio as a optional
  • edited June 2017
    sanchit said:

    for both pre cum mains with socio as a optional

    even i need for sociology, but in Bangalore i don't think there is any guidance for sociology. Please let me know if you find any.
  • for general studies there is a new institute - dr. rajkumar academy...few college seniors of mine told me it's decent...hav to find out more about it... Seenaiah from Srirams takes history there..
  • can someone please give me a review about Jice, Ucc and Byjus in Bangalore..these are the other institutes i have listed down. TIA!
  • Byjus is third class,do not know of others
  • There is Rao's IAS also in 5th block Kormangala nearby Jyoti Niwas College/Empire and above Mc D. Dont know about the coaching quality though.
    Valar Morghulis
  • Krieger said:

    3rd class hai,even chennai centre has not so good teachers in different subjects,but other institutes like vetri academy and ganesha ias are worse than shankar,so shankar has sort of monopoly in chennai,in bangaloe also there are no good coachings so they may make big soon,but no where compared to institutes in delhi.shankar ias has become known in north india just because of copy pasted bulky low cost benefit ratio book on environemnt.and more than that due to exact cut off predcitions in last few years.they should shut down shutters and start cut off predictions only :mrgreen:

    To the point!!
  • edited June 2017
    rp@blore said:


    sanchit said:

    for both pre cum mains with socio as a optional

    even i need for sociology, but in Bangalore i don't think there is any guidance for sociology. Please let me know if you find any.
    There's a person from National College called Moulesh who teaches Sociology in JSSTICE, Jayanagar http://jsstice.in/. Among the best in bangalore. Test series online on Aikyatha. I'll provide the link since its new and not advertising it http://exam.aikyatha.in/. Insight and IAS baba also have their classes although both are probably not doing socio. DRACS is damn new and doesn't have any recognisable face
  • sanchit said:

    i am planning to join shnakar ias bangalore for upsc.if anybody hav any review?

    I hear that the mains test series is overcrowded. But im sure its a hype. In bangalore ppl dont want shankar. they have other options
  • Refer Akshay sridhar air 43 ... He got sociology Coaching from Shankar only

    DOn't quIT :)

    Working Professional
    2019 - 1st attempt
  • Guys any reviews on insights offline classes in bangalore?is it advisable to go to bangalore instead of delhi for upsc prep?
  • sanchit said:

    delhi is too crowdy ,extreme weather and pollution.any other option in bangalore for upsc?

    There is RAUs IAS in Bangalore near JNC in Koramangala. No idea how it is compared to Delhi one.
Sign In or Join to comment.

Courses by ForumIAS for CSE
ForumIAS is trusted by over 10,000+ students for their Prelims, Mains and Interview Preparation and we currently run several assistance programs to help students from Civil Services prelims preparation to rank upgradation to IAS. You can enroll for these programs by visiting http://academy.forumias.com

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google

Subscribe to ForumIAS Blog