ForumIAS Prelims 2018 Open Test:Result Declared
A score of 80+ would be a good score whereas 70+ is a decent score.To Check Result Click here
There are some changes in Solution and Answer Key. Click here

Best Online Coaching Option available for Pub Admin?

Hello everyone! I am in job, so it's not feasible for me to go to delhi and attend classes for the public administration optional! But I am in a very comfortable position to manage enough time for the preparation, during and after my job hours.

So, I am looking for any online coaching Program for the Pub Admin, so that I can get that initial hold over the subject by clearing the basic concepts under some guidance.

The options that I could search for, at my level were:
1. Pavan Sir classes via Neostencil
2. Ashutosh Pandey via IAS Score.

After attending the demo class uploads of these two, I found that Neostencil classes are a bit unclear, as far as the audio-videos are concerned. And about ashutosh sir, I couldn't find any reviews about the classes.

So, please:
1. Suggest some more options available for public administration via online mode, or ANY OTHER PREPARATION STRATEGY.

2. Provide reviews about the course and content delivery of Ashutosh Pandey for the subject of public administration.

Comments

• Yeah even i want to know the same. Have you figured it out yet ???.. Even am in search of it..
  • I m also looking for the same, any idea abut salamuddin ansari of lukmann ias?
  • siddkiet said:

I m also looking for the same, any idea abut salamuddin ansari of lukmann ias?

Looking at how the paper is being set in the past 2 years, no coaching is needed. One can do every single question with ease by reading standard books (Prasad, Mohit Bhattacharya, Aribam, Laxmikanth etc.)
  • andy133 said:

siddkiet said:

Looking at how the paper is being set in the past 2 years, no coaching is needed. One can do every single question with ease by reading standard books (Prasad, Mohit Bhattacharya, Aribam, Laxmikanth etc.)
    For improving answer writing, is it good to join any test batch. If yes, Please suggest any good online test batch
  • andy133 said:

siddkiet said:

+1

regarding neostencil: platform service is pathetic. the class is (almost) never live. its recorded and uploaded with one or two days delay. sometimes you just get handwritten notes from some student and no class for the same.
  • If you surely want to attend coaching... go to Ashutosh sir... though I didn’t attended his class s but saw few of his videos on YouTube & boy.. his knowledge/content is class apart..
  • edited November 14
    soulful said:

If you surely want to attend coaching... go to Ashutosh sir... though I didn’t attended his class s but saw few of his videos on YouTube & boy.. his knowledge/content is class apart..

Btw he s a former student of mohanty sir, xhausted attempts in 2005/6.
  • looking for test series for pub ad , which one is better ? is it right time to join ? i have given my first mains this year . pls guide
Sign In or Join to comment.

Courses by ForumIAS for CSE
ForumIAS is trusted by over 10,000+ students for their Prelims, Mains and Interview Preparation and we currently run several assistance programs to help students from Civil Services prelims preparation to rank upgradation to IAS. You can enroll for these programs by visiting http://blog.forumias.com/courses

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google

Subscribe to ForumIAS Blog