[ForumIAS COMPREHENSIVE PROGRAM 2018:] BEGINS ON 25th SEPTEMBER
Dear Friends, The wait is finally over. The ForumIAS 2018 Comprehensive Guidance Program 2018 is now out and admissions Open. 5% Early Bird Offer for Non-MGP Students and 10% Early Bird Offer for MGP Students.

Anyone with mechanical engineering optional pl. comment and lets begin with comprehensive discussion

edited June 2 in Engineering
Hello all,
This discussion is created to have a common discussion platform for the people who have taken mechanical engineering as optional.
Please comment and lets start to guide and to help each other in order to get through this optional subject, as their is no authentic source available in the market for mechanical. (like no concrete solution of previous year question paper)
·

Comments

• Hello Mechie Brothers, All of you who are up for Mains 2017(having had considerable scores in Prelims), please start putting in your various inputs so as to how to get to years Mech Optional. About the previous years question papers. For those of you who are newly discovering this page, feel free to put in your 2 cents so as to what variance or pattern or realization you have. I, myself have been preparing extensively for the last one year for Mech Optional. Questions and doubts are welcome.
    I do realise that the repitition of previous years questions has only a scanty possibility. Having said that, I do think solving(or atleast preparing) previous years question papers would serve us with confidence. Also, since the syllabus is static and technical, we stand great chances of seeing a "Related to previous year" question.
    ·
  • Hi All,

I am planning to take mech optional for CSE. Can one of you who has prepared from this subject guide me on the pros and cons of this optional?

My email ID is vikas.kgp@gmail.com

Thanks,
    Vikas
    ·
Sign In or Join to comment.

Courses by ForumIAS for CSE
ForumIAS is trusted by over 10,000+ students for their Prelims, Mains and Interview Preparation and we currently run several assistance programs to help students from Civil Services prelims preparation to rank upgradation to IAS. You can enroll for these programs by making the payment through the links below

1. Mains Guidance Program 2017 - July 1st : Batch C ( 24 Seats | 21 GS + Essay Tests ) | Test Plan | Payment Link |
2. Mains Guidance Program 2017 - 7th August : Batch D ( 50 Seats| 8 GS Tests ) | Test Plan | Payment Link
3. Current Affairs Classes for Mains 2017 (OFFLINE) - 16th August - ( 200 Issues for Mains 2017 ) | Class Plan | Enrollment Link
4. Current Affairs (Online) Classes for Mains 2017 - 20th August | Details | Enrollment Link
5. Prelims Test Series 2018 - Coming Soon 6. Mains Guidance Program for Mains 2018 - Coming soon

UPCOMING EVENTS by ForumIAS
No upcoming events

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google

Subscribe to ForumIAS Blog