How a IAS/IRS/IPS officer Inspired me for Civil Sercvices

I am preparing for the civil service exam & I keep visiting the forums & websites for civil service exam motivation.
Here are some who inspired me a lot:

Tina Dabi - She is the motivation for any young girl. She ranked AIR-1. She is only 24. She is posted at Ajmer, Rajasthan.
Dr. Awadhesh Singh - He is a retired IRS officer. He took volunteer retirement & is a full time author now. He is quite inspiring when it comes to motivate civil service candidates with tips that actually work. Worth to mention, he is quite famous on quora.
Narendra Kumar He was famous for his active work in trying to stop illegally mined stones and spent a large amount of time in fighting the mining mafia. In 2012, this brave officer was allegedly killed by the members of the same mining mafia at the young age of 30.
Kiran Bedi despite of her political career, she is a spotless officer. She was first ever lady IPS in India.
Sign In or Join to comment.

Courses by ForumIAS for CSE
ForumIAS is trusted by over 10,000+ students for their Prelims, Mains and Interview Preparation and we currently run several assistance programs to help students from Civil Services prelims preparation to rank upgradation to IAS. You can enroll for these programs by visiting http://blog.forumias.com/courses

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google

Subscribe to ForumIAS Blog