Current Affairs + Answer Writing Classes by ForumIAS

Admissions to the Revision Classes for Mains ( Current Affairs+ Answer Writing ) is now open at the Offline Center in New Delhi. Click here to know more and enroll.. Note : Rs. 1000 OFF for all MGP Students , valid till July 11. Email student@forumias.academy to request refund of Rs. 1000 or Visit our Offline Center at http://is.gd/ForumIAS

Joining Test Series PT/ Mains

What is the procedure for joining the Test Series at ForumiAS?
·

Comments

• Payment is the procedure... Once u pay u get enrolled..
    ·
  • vernica said:

What is the procedure for joining the Test Series at ForumiAS?

Click on the Test Series link at the top of the page.
    Prelims: 4*. Mains: 1. Interview: 1. Rank: NA.
    Literature of English Language.
    "Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven." - P.L.1
    ·
  • thank u for the suggestion. Is there any other coaching centres which are starting new test series fr pt?
    ·
  • Wait for a month.. There will be many coaching centres coming up with new test series..
    ·
  • what is the fee for the ksg test ?
    ·
  • Lots of fake advertisement for aikyatha site. Anyone visit that site can know that just robbery, amateur.
    Also I think KSG not worthy to consider.
    Go for Vision or Insight or Forumias or IAS baba.
    Expire@2017.
    ·
  • Warning to whoever posting hidden advertisement, just like Q&A format, beware you will be exposed with honest/fatal review. Just stop spamming forum. Otherwise you will be exposed/ negative impact.
    Expire@2017.
    ·
  • the fee for ksg's test prep is rs 17,700 . it is available online also and it is bilingual. visit ksgindia.com to know more
    ·
  • @Brock_Lesnar which one's better vision or forum for prelims?
    ·
  • which online test series for mains costs less price compared to vision and GS Score Is byjus test series are good? It is only Rs 5000
    ·
  • rishabhkm said:

@Brock_Lesnar which one's better vision or forum for prelims?

Both are good.They frame relevant questions.
    ·
  • @vivekps said:

which online test series for mains costs less price compared to vision and GS Score Is byjus test series are good? It is only Rs 5000

I think forum's MGP programme is cheaper than vision.
    ·
  • Hi all aspirants,

I am starting a Individualised Optimization Program(IOP) on very nominal charges to guide freshers,those struggling to score good in Mains any GS papers,Essay or optional Psychology....Kindly read below for further details.....Message me here to know my email id where more details I will share.....By paying a symbolic fee of Rs.100(so that non-serious aspirants and frivolous inquiries don't flood.)....you can get added to my program for trial basis to see for yourself,get satisfied,pay full amount of program and get added on permanent basis.......the full amount fee will be much lesser than charged by any other online/offline institute......it is basically to share my years of real exam hall and preparation stages knowledge and to build a financial safety net for myself without getting greedy,offering one to one guidance by a real aspirant who is close to final selection in General Category in the most two recent years of this examination.Aspirants will benefit from

-Regular test papers will be provided,with questions that are of exam quality,of relevance..mere attempting them and getting guide points will help aspirants know whats required for the exam,the level of width,depth and maturity of answers required....how to approach questions where it is possible that the aspirant does not have content..how to enrich answers with dynamism,creativity,diagrams and flow-charts,examples,self-opinion..how to make one's answers different from the crowd....how to integrate current affairs,static part,self opinion.....how to structure answers in various sections....how to weave dynamism and creativity such that the answer looks thriving,fresh,appealing,dynamic,unique and yet fully relevant to the needs of the question and be attemptable in the 7-9 minutes you will have to answer in the exam hall.......it is a skill that needs continuous learning,polishing and adapting to the dynamically changing exam environment...I will share what I have learnt in years of my preparation....the tips,tricks,...the traps and falls....the low-hanging fruit.....the crucial edge..that extra half marks....that new perspective.....all which ends up making the real difference between selection and rejection even when both aspirants have the same level of content,knowledge,writing practice.........I learnt by trial and error...every trial and error comes at a cost of one full year of preparation if one errors....I will ensure that you don't repeat such errors........I promise no magical formula...just something from my experience,that I feel one fails to notice in mass classes...hurry of syallabus coverage...sheer absence of experience and awareness of exam factors..many subtle and abstract ones....

-I will share what works and what does does not work....remember each of the GS papers,the Essay,the optional requires different approach..there are unique things here in each of these papers.....I have scored good in all of these papers...but not at the same time!....the evaluation,the expectations being different in different papers..I have got the sense and pulse of how to score good by trail and error....I can try to reduce the factors for you,so that you have better clarity,less complexity regarding your approach,orientation etc....It is this that ultimately brings marks above the normal cluster of marks(where the bulk of aspirants score falls...u only need slightly above the marks to get selected.)

-This is primarily for Mains/Subjective writing practice since this is Mains season...however those who are insecure about prelims...freshers etc...who wish to start their Mains practice now..and shift towards prelims mode later...can seek individual,personal,case-to-case basis guidance regarding how to integrate their Mains preparation with next year Pre wherever possible.......Every new Mains aspect covered now will become precious next year when aspirant is struggling for time after Pre...it is simple not possible to start Mains from scratch after Pre in 4 months after Pre.(I have been clearing Prelims with comfortable margin repeatedly,all in General Category.)

-Those struggling for time now..giving Mains 2017....instead of joining heaps of test series..writing for the sake of writing...and having feel good factor..without any real improvement in themselves...getting lost in the crowd of many....struggling to feel real relevant evauluators for their answers.....I feel they can benefit from this....individualized attention at a fraction of the sum charged by others.....no bulky wriitng...small write-ups..questions.assignments...snippets of precious information that are easy to absorb,retain,revise and hence reproduce in the exam hall when it matters!.........and above all a strategy that worked for me bot during this 4 months of preparation one has after Pre for Mains...and in the exam hall...where on the spot flexibly dynamic decisions and strategies have helped my improve my marks by 10-25 marks in certain papers.

-This is no teaching/coaching....everyone who has cleared prelims..read basic stuff....reading currents affairs,newspapers etc has the content....it will be optimization of your base knowledge and ability.

-Psychology optional aspirants can ping me for short-term 2017 Mains and/or 2018 Mains long-term guidance.
    ......................................................................................................................................

I am a experienced player in this examination,wrote 2 recent mains,and missed by a narrow margin in both attempts....all in General Category......(way above OBC and other reserved category cutoff).....I have worth selection marks in GS in both attempts...140 in Essay....260 in Psychology optional.......In my 2 attempts.....certain areas that I scored less in 2015 Mains were dramatically improved in 2016 Mains but unfortunately those very areas where I scored good in 2015 Mains,I could maintain that good score in 2016 Mains......thus I have got good marks worth selection in General Category in all papers.....GS1,GS2,GS3,GS4,Essay,Psychology1,Psychology2......but not all at the same time...that's exactly what is required....all coming together at one time......I believe one needs a strategy for time management,syallabus management,smart work,developing intelligent cross-links in preparation...and more....Message me here to know my email id where I will share more details.

Thanks,
    Wishing you my best wishes
    ·
  • Anyone joining iasbaba or insight test series?
    ·
  • i and two of my friends want to...we want to include more people in the group..and buy it together...is anybody interested..plz inbox...
    ·
  • rishabhkm said:

Anyone joining iasbaba or insight test series?

insights
    ·
Sign In or Join to comment.

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google

Subscribe to ForumIAS Blog