Current Affairs + Answer Writing Classes by ForumIAS

Admissions to the Revision Classes for Mains ( Current Affairs+ Answer Writing ) is now open at the Offline Center in New Delhi. Click here to know more and enroll.. Note : Rs. 1000 OFF for all MGP Students , valid till July 11. Email student@forumias.academy to request refund of Rs. 1000 or Visit our Offline Center at http://is.gd/ForumIAS

Regarding coaching of management

Hey everyone..... i want to opt management as an optional subject. Please anyone suggest about management coaching where i should take in delhi and anyone doing same please suggest i can i do...
·

Comments

• Hey! I have also opted for the same subject. Is there any WhatsApp or telegram group?
    ·
  • Suggest me classes if available anywhere...i dnt came across any group....if you get someone who cleared with management please get some clue....
    ·
  • edited June 11
    Hi everyone. As promised, here is the first video on management optional by me:

·
  • Noob_girl said:

Hey! I have also opted for the same subject. Is there any WhatsApp or telegram group?

hey all
    any onewith mgt as optional ?
    we are forming a group for mgt people because there are very few people so we are gathering few aspirants.
    if you wish you can mail: rehanhusainzhcet@gmail.com
    ·
  • Suggest me classes if available anywhere...i dnt came across any group....if you get someone who cleared with management please get some clue....

hello
    are you with mgt as optional ?
    we are forming a group for mgt people because there are very few people so we are gathering few aspirants.
    if you wish you can mail: rehanhusainzhcet@gmail.com
    ·
Sign In or Join to comment.

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google

Subscribe to ForumIAS Blog