MGP/MGP+ 2018 - Starts 18th Nov - Admissions Open.
Admissions for MGP/MGP+ 2018 are now open. Course begins from 18th Nov, 2018. Read Complete details here. To subscribe visit http://instamojo.com/ForumIAS

How to use Mrunal for Economics preparation for CSE 2018?

Hi everyone, I want to prepare Economy for CSE 2018 and I have heard that Mrunal is the best free resource available. He has 85 + lectures in his 2015 original lecture series and then he also has lecture series for 2016 Economic Survey. He has also made a new series for 2017 and has said that he will upload the complete series by Prelims 2017. He also mentioned in one of his articles that the new study material will replace the old one.

So I would be really grateful if anyone could guide me on how to use Mrunal for the preparation. I would like to know in which order should one watch his videos and will the older videos be relevant for future exams. Moreover a lot of the articles posted on his website are 3-4 years old, so are they still relevant or should be avoided?

Comments

• 1st finish L1P1 series.. along with the Ncerts he mentioned.. then come here once again
    Limited period offer-U can laugh at me till the 1st half of 2018
  • Hi everyone, I want to prepare Economy for CSE 2018 and I have heard that Mrunal is the best free resource available. He has 85 + lectures in his 2015 original lecture series and then he also has lecture series for 2016 Economic Survey. He has also made a new series for 2017 and has said that he will upload the complete series by Prelims 2017. He also mentioned in one of his articles that the new study material will replace the old one.

So I would be really grateful if anyone could guide me on how to use Mrunal for the preparation. I would like to know in which order should one watch his videos and will the older videos be relevant for future exams. Moreover a lot of the articles posted on his website are 3-4 years old, so are they still relevant or should be avoided?

Just get mrunal economy playlist on YouTube download it on offline and have all 85 video series wise
  • Mrunal is a beautiful person :)
    it will matter in the end...definitely..
  • Hi everyone, I want to prepare Economy for CSE 2018 and I have heard that Mrunal is the best free resource available. He has 85 + lectures in his 2015 original lecture series and then he also has lecture series for 2016 Economic Survey. He has also made a new series for 2017 and has said that he will upload the complete series by Prelims 2017. He also mentioned in one of his articles that the new study material will replace the old one.

Dn plan to study everythng frm there unless u hv lot of time..take a book wenever u feel u r stuck at sm concept visit mrunal' video..he simplifies things.. for ex. BoP and gst r very well explained. .
    it will matter in the end...definitely..

Yeah, the 2015 series would now be redundant after he gets done with the current series. No need to watch the older videos, as being suggested by some. Many rules, structures, rates, functions have changed in the meantime. Start with videos uploaded after BES171/P0

On 3-4 year old articles on his website : Some of them are still relevant, some are not. So, no need to read through each and everyone of the article. The relevant ones you will get to know as you get comfortable with the syllabus.
  • edited May 22
    prkhr said:

Hi everyone, I want to prepare Economy for CSE 2018 and I have heard that Mrunal is the best free resource available. He has 85 + lectures in his 2015 original lecture series and then he also has lecture series for 2016 Economic Survey. He has also made a new series for 2017 and has said that he will upload the complete series by Prelims 2017. He also mentioned in one of his articles that the new study material will replace the old one.

Yeah, the 2015 series would now be redundant after he gets done with the current series. No need to watch the older videos, as being suggested by some. Many rules, structures, rates, functions have changed in the meantime. Start with videos uploaded after BES171/P0

On 3-4 year old articles on his website : Some of them are still relevant, some are not. So, no need to read through each and everyone of the article. The relevant ones you will get to know as you get comfortable with the syllabus.

+! , follow BES17 playlist , and another playlist named "past economic videos that are still relevant"
    i have attached screenshot below ( open mrunal's youtube channel)
    abc.JPG
    503 x 416 - 47K
    abxc.JPG
    503 x 416 - 47K
  • prkhr said:

+! , follow BES17 playlist , and another playlist named "past economic videos that are still relevant"
    i have attached screenshot below ( open mrunal's youtube channel)
    Is above also useful for 2018 attempt?
  • U better follow Mrunal says! He even guides how to follow his economy routine , such a nice person he is.He has made separate videos for strategy. DO WATCH!
Sign In or Join to comment.

Courses by ForumIAS for CSE
ForumIAS is trusted by over 10,000+ students for their Prelims, Mains and Interview Preparation and we currently run several assistance programs to help students from Civil Services prelims preparation to rank upgradation to IAS. You can enroll for these programs by visiting http://blog.forumias.com/courses

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google

Subscribe to ForumIAS Blog