NEW REVISION CLASSES PRE'17 History+ Environment+Govt Schemes

Thank you for your tremendous response, to the revision classes for Prelims 2017being conducted in New Delhi. Based on your requests and suggestions, we have come up with new classes as per below schedule
(1)Art & Culture Revision ( REPEAT ) - May 27th & 28th, (2) Modern History ( REPEAT ) - May 30th (3) Govt Schemes + Allied Issues - May 31st (4) Environment & Ecology - Friday, June 2

Seats fill up in a few hours, and we don't plan any more repeat classes, so register early. Click Here to get more details and register early to avoid inconvenience. All revision classes will be held from 5PM to 8PM.

Motivation for CSE

How to keep yourself motivated throughout the preparation for UPSC?
·

Comments

• edited May 19
    Neeli
    batti ,rutba,money,respect,fame,power,helping people u like,revenge on people u dislike,to get superior feeling among private and foreign posted friends,security of job,so many people to do ur work well paid by govt,become governor or enter politics after retirement
    ·
  • I chat with @Tudor :mrgreen:
    An Ounce of Action Is Worth a Ton of Theory
    ·
  • Only you yourself can motivate you through this long journey.
    Keep the goal in mind and remember the first day when you thought of preparing. The energy of that first day will keep you going.
    ·

And I chat with @dragonborn
    Dood, when will you publish your book - The monk who sold his smartphone? :mrgreen:
    Have a Break. Have a Kit Kat.
    ·

Give me his number. Even I need motivation from time to time. (~_^)
    ·
  • Tudor said:

I chat with @Tudor :mrgreen:

Dood, when will you publish your book - The monk who sold his smartphone? :mrgreen:
    Tudor bhai Dragon bhai raat bhr dabake chabake hilake enjoy krte :o
    ·
  • edited May 19
    @dragonborn seems people are confusing you for Acharya Balakrishna :mrgreen:
    ·
  • Tudor said:

Matter serious lagta hai Chinese Bro. :| :|
    ·
  • Lolwut
    ·
  • edited May 19
    Tudor said:

Tudor said:

Matter serious lagta hai Chinese Bro. :| :|
    Kuch kro unka kal raat bhr vahashipane Mai the dragon bhai :o
    ·
  • edited May 19

Tudor said:

Last wala to natural hai but ye shuru K do word antaratma ko Jhakjhorne wale lag rhe :o
    ·
  • edited May 19

Tudor said:

Last wala to natural hai but ye shuru K do word antaratma ko Jhakjhorne wale lag rhe :o
    Dragonborn raat me kya dabate ho aur kya chabate ho ve. Mamla bahot gambheer hai Chinese Bro :o :o
    ·
  • roz hanuman chalisa padho :D
    ·
  • Is thread ko sab bhool gaye.. :wink:
    Motivation k liye hi hai....sab uspe jaao.......khoob motivation milega.... :|

http://discuss.forumias.com/discussion/21727/motivational-thread/#Item_186
    You talk when u cease to be at peace with your mind
    ·
  • Neeli
    batti ,rutba,money,respect,fame,power,helping people u like,revenge on people u dislike,to get superior feeling among private and foreign posted friends,security of job,so many people to do ur work well paid by govt,become governor or enter politics after retirement

honest reply . good.
    ·
  • edited May 19

Neeli

is highly materialistic soch se nahi mil pati UPSC me succes as far as i have observed,

thoda spiritual, thoda philosophical, thoda societal mindset bhi zaruri hai,

warna one cannot sustain over the long time required in UPSC prep,

frustration creeps in soon after few failures if one is motivated only by selfish materialistic objectives.
    ·
  • Neeli

is highly materialistic soch se nahi mil pati UPSC me succes as far as i have observed,

frustration creeps in soon after few failures if one is motivated only by selfish materialistic objectives.
    you are also correct
    ·
  • Neeli

Bohot aage jaoge vai. Aapse Milne ki bohot iccha hai. Shayad kuch saalo main aapse direct Plot No. 5-B, 6th Floor, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, Jawaharlal Nehru Stadium Marg, New Delhi Mai hi mulakat ho! o:)
    ·
  • fcckfk said:

Neeli

you are also correct
    Saare correct answers ke beech ek apna bhi "most appropriate answer" choose kar lena :wink:
    Why to be a "dahi bhalla" when you can become fried split black gram dumpling smothered with sweetened yoghurt, tamarind and mint sauce.
    ·
  • I think motivation comes from inside, the more you take seriously your dream..the more u feel motivated. also, keep dreaming again to creat false notion of motivation to kep u moving . read gud success stories..it will fire up to prfrm better. it wil be difficlut but fr what u r aspiring is more difficult..keep it in mind.
    PT-13,14,15 FAILED
    (PT 2016 PASSED)
    ·
Sign In or Join to comment.

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google