10 Days to Mains: Don’t Be Intimidated. Be Inspired. By Anudeep Durishetty AIR 1 CSE 2017 CGP 2019 Admission Test | Details Writing a good Essay in UPSC Mains, Explained by Anudeep Durishetty
Current Affairs 2019
We are commencing with the second batch of Current Affairs + Answer Writing from 16th September. Attend the first class free on Sunday, 16th September at 11AM, New Delhi. Click here to know more and register. Click here for details.
MITRA'S IAS - Fresh New batches of PHILOSOPHY from: 27th SEPT(Evening) - 5pm
& 9th OCT (Morning) – 11 am

For more information call us at - Tel. No :- 01145505509, Mob. No-8826469839, 9560928172 or
Mail us at :- mitrasiasclasses@gmail.com
,Website:- www.mitrasias.com

Strategy Last one month for prelims. Share your thoughts.

2»

Comments

• edited May 2017
    @Jethalaal Bhai ye 'One Question at a Time' ko thoda aur explain kar denge (Basically kya mechanism Rakhe hain?) to bahut kripaa hogi aapki aapko Babita ji ki Qassam.
    Humanity is above all.
  • @stonecold_srivastav Bhai kaisi chal rahi hai?.
    Aur sabhi bhai log batayein ke General kya consensus hai - Ek din mein kitne Tests parh lene ka average speed aa raha hai?
    Humanity is above all.
  • What are you guys doing for Revision like test based revisions or revision of text book and then giving tests ?
  • Don't miss
    : Current affairs vision +insights Dukki's.{365,module}
    :Last 10 year papers of Upsc
    Revise polity around end of this month so you can retain upto 18th june.
  • Caliburn said:

stonecold_srivastav Bhai kaisi chal rahi hai?.
    Aur sabhi bhai log batayein ke General kya consensus hai - Ek din mein kitne Tests parh lene ka average speed aa raha hai?

maine 4 din me 2 test padhe hai.. boht boring kaam hai..
    duniya..
  • O teri, ekko response aaya vo bhi kuchh khaas encouraging lag nahi raha.
    Is speed se to Agli Ice age aa jayegi Test Series khatam karte karte.
    Koi hal batao Bhai.

Caliburn said:

stonecold_srivastav Bhai kaisi chal rahi hai?.

maine 4 din me 2 test padhe hai.. boht boring kaam hai..
    Humanity is above all.
  • edited May 2017
    Eiago said:

doc said:

Eiago said:

doc said:

Why m i not getting good scores in test papers ?? :s
    Always it comes out that I know two of the 3 points of any question..
    This would be my last attempt here and I have no confidence :'(

same with me :D
    have confidence, dont worry about the outcome...just focus on reducing the number of wrongs....score would improve for sure..... have confidence over your no confidence and skip the questions where you feel dicey, then see how you score, then try and reduce the deficit by focussed studies...
    :s tests are demotivating me ... Ppl here r way better than me
    actually tests should not be given if they are having a negative impact :/
    try GS score 100 days prelims plan, it seems good. bas be open to reading books, the very idea that " i should have known it all by now" is the reason for low motivation. Trust me, many people would have just started preparing for prelims from MAY, so dont lose confidence.
    well its really obvious to get demotivated.. and its a genuine reason to be... i mean aren't we suppose to have improved scores when we r having 2nd or 3rd attempt........and if they are not evn after revisn and numerous test or are just improving marginally.....where do the problem lies ?? why arent we able to point out that fault and how to identify them... ??

@Eiago sir, i feel like not giving test is like running from yourself just to avoid negative impact.
    just becoz we have inculcated habit of being unable to face poor scores, we stop taking tests >> repeat cycle of revision in our own comfort zone and reducing possibility of improving ourself from new angle...
    it's a war dear, u either kill everyone, or u get killed.... it works this way only...
  • could not study for 5 days straight. Any advice?
  • shivajii said:

could not study for 5 days straight. Any advice?</blockquote
    Nothing but exam anxiety... Do not be worried.. and do not think much about the days wasted it effects the performance.. I personally try to question myself .eg if I have read environment then I ll question myself about conventions, role of international organisations.. and if u do not remember just read those topics again .. this can be followed for anything.. how it helps? It breaks the monotony of reading and tests solving.. and is quite useful to avoid boredom.. it also helps in remembering in longer run..

Sign In or Join to comment.

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google

Subscribe to ForumIAS Blog