NEW REVISION CLASSES PRE'17 History+ Environment+Govt Schemes

Thank you for your tremendous response, to the revision classes for Prelims 2017being conducted in New Delhi. Based on your requests and suggestions, we have come up with new classes as per below schedule
(1)Art & Culture Revision ( REPEAT ) - May 27th & 28th, (2) Modern History ( REPEAT ) - May 30th (3) Govt Schemes + Allied Issues - May 31st (4) Environment & Ecology - Friday, June 2

Seats fill up in a few hours, and we don't plan any more repeat classes, so register early. Click Here to get more details and register early to avoid inconvenience. All revision classes will be held from 5PM to 8PM.

Strategy Last one month for prelims. Share your thoughts.

Seniors and fellow aspirants what should we focus on in this crucial Last month ? Revision or test practice or both. Also share some of Do's and don't.
·
«1

Comments

  • *My strategy*


    An Ounce of Action Is Worth a Ton of Theory
    ·
  • Ratta bhai ratta....
    Prelims - 2, Mains - 1, Interview - 0.

    Optional philosophy, Chomu-philosopher + Chomu-engineer!
    ·
  • .
    ·
  • Anyone else please contribute
    ·
  • 1. Don't feel tensed
    2. Try to revise basics of atleast two subjects daily
    3. Take atleast one mock everyday
    4. Revise current affairs everyday
    5. Sleep properly
    6. Eat healthy food
    You don't have to be great to start
    But you have to start to be great..!!
    ·
  • 1. Don't feel tensed
    2. Try to revise basics of atleast two subjects daily
    3. Take atleast one mock everyday
    4. Revise current affairs everyday
    5. Sleep properly
    6. Eat healthy food

    :+1:
    You talk when u cease to be at peace with your mind
    ·
  • arre koi strategy nahi rehti aise samay pe... bas presence of mind rakhna, dont be unduly burdened
    just keep the brain chilled and keep doing basics right...
    agar kuch padhai shuru hi nahi ki hai to...go through previous years topics and mop them from books.
    dont leave current affairs out, infact if you leave something totally leave it and if u decide to do then do it completely, kaccha pakka mat rakhna...
    goodbye forumIAS
    ·
  • Has question paper been set by now
    ·
  • mevhravi said:

    Has question paper been set by now

    Probably yes.
    ·
  • Why m i not getting good scores in test papers ?? :s
    Always it comes out that I know two of the 3 points of any question..
    This would be my last attempt here and I have no confidence :'(
    all i need is You Lord
    ·
  • doc said:

    Why m i not getting good scores in test papers ?? :s
    Always it comes out that I know two of the 3 points of any question..
    This would be my last attempt here and I have no confidence :'(

    same with me :D
    have confidence, dont worry about the outcome...just focus on reducing the number of wrongs....score would improve for sure..... have confidence over your no confidence and skip the questions where you feel dicey, then see how you score, then try and reduce the deficit by focussed studies...
    goodbye forumIAS
    ·
  • Eiago said:

    doc said:

    Why m i not getting good scores in test papers ?? :s
    Always it comes out that I know two of the 3 points of any question..
    This would be my last attempt here and I have no confidence :'(

    same with me :D
    have confidence, dont worry about the outcome...just focus on reducing the number of wrongs....score would improve for sure..... have confidence over your no confidence and skip the questions where you feel dicey, then see how you score, then try and reduce the deficit by focussed studies...
    :s tests are demotivating me ... Ppl here r way better than me
    all i need is You Lord
    ·
  • doc said:

    Eiago said:

    doc said:

    Why m i not getting good scores in test papers ?? :s
    Always it comes out that I know two of the 3 points of any question..
    This would be my last attempt here and I have no confidence :'(

    same with me :D
    have confidence, dont worry about the outcome...just focus on reducing the number of wrongs....score would improve for sure..... have confidence over your no confidence and skip the questions where you feel dicey, then see how you score, then try and reduce the deficit by focussed studies...
    :s tests are demotivating me ... Ppl here r way better than me
    actually tests should not be given if they are having a negative impact :/
    try GS score 100 days prelims plan, it seems good. bas be open to reading books, the very idea that " i should have known it all by now" is the reason for low motivation. Trust me, many people would have just started preparing for prelims from MAY, so dont lose confidence.
    goodbye forumIAS
    ·
  • Eiago said:

    doc said:

    Eiago said:

    doc said:

    Why m i not getting good scores in test papers ?? :s
    Always it comes out that I know two of the 3 points of any question..
    This would be my last attempt here and I have no confidence :'(

    same with me :D
    have confidence, dont worry about the outcome...just focus on reducing the number of wrongs....score would improve for sure..... have confidence over your no confidence and skip the questions where you feel dicey, then see how you score, then try and reduce the deficit by focussed studies...
    :s tests are demotivating me ... Ppl here r way better than me
    actually tests should not be given if they are having a negative impact :/
    try GS score 100 days prelims plan, it seems good. bas be open to reading books, the very idea that " i should have known it all by now" is the reason for low motivation. Trust me, many people would have just started preparing for prelims from MAY, so dont lose confidence.
    ye baat theek hai.. i avoid very tough tests.. better read solution of popular test series
    ·
  • Better way is to revise all the subject (or whatever you have done till now) and give full length mock test and the scores you get in those mocks would give you an overall idea where you are lacking. Try to improve the scores in full length mocks.
    ·
  • docdoc
    edited May 19
    The thing is there r many questions in which I know even if I had done that topic thrice that point would have never come up in my mind or notes.

    I m just revising syllabus now..kitne ratte marun question k solution k additional statements k.. Dimag ghum jata h
    all i need is You Lord
    ·
  • are bhai tests se hi to tucchi info uthani hai jo kahi nahi milti
    Prelims - 2, Mains - 1, Interview - 0.

    Optional philosophy, Chomu-philosopher + Chomu-engineer!
    ·
  • are bhai tests se hi to tucchi info uthani hai jo kahi nahi milti

    +130
    An Ounce of Action Is Worth a Ton of Theory
    ·
  • mug up insights and vision ias test series
    ·
  • are bhai tests se hi to tucchi info uthani hai jo kahi nahi milti

    haha....ek line me poori strategy batati di...
    but log test series ke Qs na ane pe darr jate hai and sochte hai ki watt lagg gayi
    jabki kuch aur log un tests se apni padhai karne lagte hai, ye sochkar ki accha tarika mil gaya hai padhne ka...
    its all about attitude :D B)
    goodbye forumIAS
    ·
Sign In or Join to comment.

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google