MGP/MGP+ 2018 - Starts 18th Nov - Admissions Open.
Admissions for MGP/MGP+ 2018 are now open. Course begins from 18th Nov, 2018. Read Complete details here. To subscribe visit http://instamojo.com/ForumIAS

IAS score PT in 100 days.

Guys, is anyone already preparing from them? Give me a feedback, how are these rev. modules? Is it good enough to cover or not?

Comments

• edited May 17
    They are OK, if you are using them as guidelines for revision. They cover most of the topics superficially, but I found them lacking. You are better off revising from your own notes and using them as reference.
    You have decided to walk a path curved like a question mark, sweet child, it will only lead to more questions. You're not a day dreamer, let your light clarify this blurred world.
  • Tudor said:

jha001 said:

Guys, is anyone already preparing from them? Give me a feedback, how are these rev. modules? Is it good enough to cover or not?

I visited the site, the tests are good for revision. 20X100 q.
    Agreed, the tests are solid.
    You have decided to walk a path curved like a question mark, sweet child, it will only lead to more questions. You're not a day dreamer, let your light clarify this blurred world.
  • Yes, I also observed the test are good for rev., but the info is not good as seems to be keeping the revision point of view.
    Thanks guys for suggestions.
Sign In or Join to comment.

Courses by ForumIAS for CSE
ForumIAS is trusted by over 10,000+ students for their Prelims, Mains and Interview Preparation and we currently run several assistance programs to help students from Civil Services prelims preparation to rank upgradation to IAS. You can enroll for these programs by visiting http://blog.forumias.com/courses

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google

Subscribe to ForumIAS Blog