"I really don't think there is anything that is better structured and more interactive in regard to Mains than the ForumIAS Mains Guidance Program." - Mitali Sethi (IAS-2016, AIR-56)
MGP Schedule C - Admissions Open Now!
Click here to read more
*Limited Seats. First Come, First Serve basis only.
ForumIAS Mains Orientation Session on June 24 at 11 AM

ForumIAS will be conducting an Orientation Session for Mains 2017 on June 24 at 11AM. The agenda of the session will be to discuss (1) Mains Guidance Plan along with sources and time management techniques (2) Toppers Talk with Prajit Nair ( AIR 87 ) who will discuss his detailed strategy for Mains Preparation. The event is specially for MGP Students / MGP interested students / Mains Marathon Followers but can be attended by all. Click here to register ( Mandatory)

Note : A second Open to All Session will be conducted soon with MGP Student Mittali Sethi in the coming days.
MITRA'S IAS - Fresh batches of Philosophy : 25th June (Evening)-5:15PM - 7:15PM & 29th June (Morning)-11AM-1PM ; FREE SEMINAR ON 25TH JUNE, 5.15PM Subject To Availability Of Seats
For more information call us at - Tel. No :- 01145505509, Mob. No-8826469839, 9560928172 or
Mail us at :- mitrasiasclasses@gmail.com
, Website:- www.mitrasias.com
Download Topper's answer booklet: (1) Ravi Agarwal(Rank-94, 2016), (2) Vivek Kumar(Rank-200, 2016) (3) Athar Aamir 1st booklet and 2nd booklet(Rank-2)

Material for Management for RBI Grade B Phase 2

What to study for management section and what kind of questions are asked in exam ?
·

Comments

• What to study for management section and what kind of questions are asked in exam ?

+1
    ·
  • edited May 14
    Kotler + Mock questions B)
    Life is a crazy ride and nothing is guaranteed. Keeping expectations low and just trying to not disappoint people who look up to me.
    -Account ditched. Tudor be damned. Ha ha ha.
    youtu.be/0sFvFVkeGVg
    ·
  • any idea on IGNOU notes?
    ·
  • Tudor said:

any idea on IGNOU notes?

can u tell the source for finance numercls
    ·
  • I was reading - " Management: its nature and scope; The Management Processes; Planning,
    Organisation, Staffing, Directing and Controlling
    " from IGNOU notes . But it is mainly theoretical and can't find what kind of objective type questions can be asked from this topic

Can someone throw light on this ?
    ·
  • edited May 14

I was reading - " Management: its nature and scope; The Management Processes; Planning,
    Organisation, Staffing, Directing and Controlling
    " from IGNOU notes . But it is mainly theoretical and can't find what kind of objective type questions can be asked from this topic

Can someone throw light on this ?

I am sharing a few model test papers. :)
    pdf
    pdf
    Test8 FM with answers.pdf
    pdf
    pdf
    Test7 FM with answers.pdf
    pdf
    pdf
    Test6 FM with answers.pdf
    Life is a crazy ride and nothing is guaranteed. Keeping expectations low and just trying to not disappoint people who look up to me.
    youtu.be/0sFvFVkeGVg
    ·
  • A few more Screenshots: :)
    Screenshot (689).png
    1366 x 768 - 153K
    Screenshot (682).png
    1366 x 768 - 146K
    Screenshot (659).png
    1366 x 768 - 158K
    Screenshot (658).png
    1366 x 768 - 149K
    Screenshot (657).png
    1366 x 768 - 149K
    Screenshot (640).png
    1366 x 768 - 160K
    youtu.be/0sFvFVkeGVg
    ·
  • edited May 14
    honeycomb said:

Tudor said:

any idea on IGNOU notes?

can u tell the source for finance numercls
    I personally got recommended to start with NCERT Accountancy books. After that Bharti Pathak and IIBF relevant chapters. Plus mock tests to get a taste of the type of numericals that are actually getting asked.

Refer: http://www.amazon.in/gp/product/0230330460/ref=as_li_tl?camp=3626&creative=24790&creativeASIN=0230330460&ie=UTF8&linkCode=as2&tag=vlsbasandintq-21
    pdf
    pdf
    Financial Ratios Useful for Solving Numericals.pdf
    youtu.be/0sFvFVkeGVg
    ·
  • Life is a crazy ride and nothing is guaranteed. Keeping expectations low and just trying to not disappoint people who look up to me.
    youtu.be/0sFvFVkeGVg
    ·
  • I had my apprehensions about F & M last year. I took this guy Anuj Jindal's notes and they turned out to be pretty good. I managed to clear the Phase 2 courtesy them. I talked to him over phone and he said he compiles his material from Kotler, Robbins and IGNOU combined. Buying his material seems wise. I guess he has a website of his own now.
    ·
  • @dragonborn Kaha ho be. Ye kya sun raha. Market me tumhare material se bhi achchi material ka dawa thoka jaa raha hai. :mrgreen:
    youtu.be/0sFvFVkeGVg
    ·
  • edited May 14
    Tudor said:

Yup. Forgot to add Robbins.
    B)

#Dragonborn lagta hai RP Aggarwal ka lecture dekh raha. :o
    youtu.be/0sFvFVkeGVg
    ·
  • Tudor said:

Tudor said:

B)

r u having ebook of stephen robbins
    ·
  • honeycomb said:

Tudor said:

Tudor said:

B)

B)
    youtu.be/0sFvFVkeGVg
    ·
  • @levitation
    Yaar are you talking about his 29 page notes?
    ·
  • edited May 14
    honeycomb said:

Tudor said:

Tudor said:

B)

https://anon.click/celoj51
    Password: RBI
    youtu.be/0sFvFVkeGVg
    ·
  • edited May 14
    Tudor said:

honeycomb said:

Tudor said:

Tudor said:

B)

https://anon.click/cavov34 (Updated)
    youtu.be/0sFvFVkeGVg
    ·
  • Tudor said:

honeycomb said:

Tudor said:

Tudor said:

B)

https://anon.click/celoj51
    THANKS A LOT
    ·
  • edited May 15

I had my apprehensions about F & M last year. I took this guy Anuj Jindal's notes and they turned out to be pretty good. I managed to clear the Phase 2 courtesy them. I talked to him over phone and he said he compiles his material from Kotler, Robbins and IGNOU combined. Buying his material seems wise. I guess he has a website of his own now.

this one? @levitation
    ·
  • edited May 15
    ^^
    fnm.jpg
    1366 x 768 - 158K
    fnm.jpg 157.8K
    ·
  • @arunshourie1989 there are 22 pdf's in total. more than 300 pages combined.
    ·
  • ye 2500 walk liya hai maine.. 22 pdf di hain abhi tak. acha hai material lele
    ·
  • @chachachaudhary yup this is it.
    ·
  • Okay. 17 ke baad khareedna padega lagta hai. B)
    youtu.be/0sFvFVkeGVg
    ·
  • 17th June,
    The date is near,
    Go get ready get in gear,
    Prepare smartly with mocks my dear. :)
    Prepsmart has launched best quality mocks prepared by professionals for RBI PHASE 2 (ESI and F&M) and General Awareness Phase 1 .
    Go get your hands on to the best mocks in town @ www.prepsmart.in

PREPSMART is equipped with the tools like high quality course material and mock tests. Apart from that PREPSMART provides daily quizzes, guidelines and counselling for competitive government exams. Now you are just a click away from grasping your dreams and clear exams such as RBI, SSC, and Bank PO. For further info. visit www.prepsmart.in
    Contact Us :
    EMAIL : prepsmartrbi@gmail.com
    CALL : 088264 07557, 09599560668
    VISIT OUR PAGE :- https://www.facebook.com/Prepsmart0305/
    JOIN OUR GROUP :- https://www.facebook.com/groups/prepsmart
    ·
Sign In or Join to comment.

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google