[ForumIAS COMPREHENSIVE PROGRAM 2018:] BEGINS ON 25th SEPTEMBER
Dear Friends, The wait is finally over. The ForumIAS 2018 Comprehensive Guidance Program 2018 is now out and admissions Open. 5% Early Bird Offer for Non-MGP Students and 10% Early Bird Offer for MGP Students.

FIRST LOOK OF CARTOON BOOK ON DATES.

HI
HE ONE TIMERS BOOK IS ALMOST READY AND IT WILL BE AVAILABLE FROM NEXT MONTH.HAVE A LOOK.
cover page.jpg
1448 x 2048 - 282K
constitution.jpg
724 x 1024 - 402K
·

Comments

• THIS FOR FEB,.
    feb 2.jpg
    724 x 1024 - 479K
    feb 2.jpg 479.3K
    ·
  • iRANIAN CITY.THERE IS A PRINTING MISTAKE.IT WILL BE CORRECTED.
    ·
  • Awesome.. This called an art.. Brother why dont u come up with a good monthly magzines.. It would be like reading comic books for upsc
    ·
  • I think u uploaded few before also..
    ·
  • ANNISAHAY said:

THIS FOR FEB,.

WRONG INFORMATION. Pathetic.

Ramsar Convention was held in the IRANIAN city of Ramsar, not in INDIAN city of Ramsar written in the book.

What non-sensical blunder is this ???? Really it seems a CARTOON only full of wrong info.
    Kindly correct it.

:s :'( >:)
    ·
  • Bro I have already mentioned that it is printing error and will be rectified during publishing.please read all things before making such harsh perception.
    This is not only a book for me I and my team has worked very hard to create something like this.
    If you still think that it is intentional I am sorry.......
    ·
  • ANNISAHAY said:

Bro I have already mentioned that it is printing error and will be rectified during publishing.please read all things before making such harsh perception.
    This is not only a book for me I and my team has worked very hard to create something like this.
    If you still think that it is intentional I am sorry.......

My apologies bro.......
    Sorry I didnt see ur comments
    I sincerely feel bad about what I said n take my words back
    ·
  • Its ok bro mistakes are part and parcel of life and accepting it is a grave act.......all the best.
    ·
  • ANNISAHAY said:

THIS FOR FEB,.

Ramsar Convention was held in the IRANIAN city of Ramsar, not in INDIAN city of Ramsar written in the book.

What non-sensical blunder is this ???? Really it seems a CARTOON only full of wrong info.
    Kindly correct it.

You need to calm down.
    ·
  • Dehra said:

ANNISAHAY said:

THIS FOR FEB,.

Kindly correct it.

You need to calm down.

U r right :)
    ·
  • ANNISAHAY said:

HI
    HE ONE TIMERS BOOK IS ALMOST READY AND IT WILL BE AVAILABLE FROM NEXT MONTH.HAVE A LOOK.

@ANNISAHAY Good work, but can you avoid using block letters? It violates the forum rules and makes it difficult for moderates to edit all the time.

Plus, you set an example by everything you do here. So other people also think its okay to use BLOCK LETTERS in normal conversation.
    *No good deed goes unpunished*
    ·
  • ok i will take care...........
    ·
  • this is for January 30.
    JAN 30.jpg
    724 x 1024 - 475K
    JAN 30.jpg 475K
    ·
  • ANNISAHAY said:

this is for January 30.

Keep it up.
    ·
  • bhai , seems you have worked very hard for it . really good .
    only thing is try to put pictures for concepts rather than just dates as that is not relevant nowadays for exam .
    ·
Sign In or Join to comment.

Courses by ForumIAS for CSE
ForumIAS is trusted by over 10,000+ students for their Prelims, Mains and Interview Preparation and we currently run several assistance programs to help students from Civil Services prelims preparation to rank upgradation to IAS. You can enroll for these programs by making the payment through the links below

1. Mains Guidance Program 2017 - July 1st : Batch C ( 24 Seats | 21 GS + Essay Tests ) | Test Plan | Payment Link |
2. Mains Guidance Program 2017 - 7th August : Batch D ( 50 Seats| 8 GS Tests ) | Test Plan | Payment Link
3. Current Affairs Classes for Mains 2017 (OFFLINE) - 16th August - ( 200 Issues for Mains 2017 ) | Class Plan | Enrollment Link
4. Current Affairs (Online) Classes for Mains 2017 - 20th August | Details | Enrollment Link
5. Prelims Test Series 2018 - Coming Soon 6. Mains Guidance Program for Mains 2018 - Coming soon

UPCOMING EVENTS by ForumIAS
No upcoming events

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google

Subscribe to ForumIAS Blog