We released 5 Modules for Revision for Current Affairs. These revision modules are minimalistic and we have removed most topics from which questions CANNOT be framed from the Prelims Point of View.
There are 5 such modules covering the syllabus from September 2016 till Feb 2017.
There will be a sixth module that will have all the news items from March till May 15th of this month.
You can download the modules below:
- Module 1: Environment : This module contains all the news from September 2016 - Feb 28th , 2017 related to environment. CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD
- Module 2: Polity : This module contains all the News related to Polity from September 2016 - Feb 2017. CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD
- Module 3: Schemes & Organisations : This module contains mainly all schemes and organisations in News . CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD
- Module 4: Economy : This module contains all news from Economy Section handpicked for relevance from the Prelims Examination Point of View. CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD
- Module 5: Science and Technology : CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD
Part 2 of Revision Notes
- This Module will contain all residual news items from March - till 15th of May . This will be the final module , and thus should comprehensively cover entire spectrum of Current Affairs. We have carefully avoided two types of news (1) Which is NOT important (2) Which is important but questions cannot be framed on those news items. This has helped us achieve a slim version of Current Affairs Modules.
For Other Important Downloads: Visit Our Free Downloads Page
If you like our Magazines, feel free to share with your friends and on Facebook.