NEW REVISION CLASSES PRE'17 History+ Environment+Govt Schemes

Thank you for your tremendous response, to the revision classes for Prelims 2017being conducted in New Delhi. Based on your requests and suggestions, we have come up with new classes as per below schedule
(1)Art & Culture Revision ( REPEAT ) - May 27th & 28th, (2) Modern History ( REPEAT ) - May 30th (3) Govt Schemes + Allied Issues - May 31st (4) Environment & Ecology - Friday, June 2

Seats fill up in a few hours, and we don't plan any more repeat classes, so register early. Click Here to get more details and register early to avoid inconvenience. All revision classes will be held from 5PM to 8PM.

[Download] PDF | Prelims 2017 Revision Notes - Modules by ForumIAS

edited May 10 in Current Affairs
Dear Friends,

We released 5 Modules for Revision for Current Affairs. These revision modules are minimalistic and we have removed most topics from which questions CANNOT be framed from the Prelims Point of View.

There are 5 such modules covering the syllabus from September 2016 till Feb 2017.

There will be a sixth module that will have all the news items from March till May 15th of this month.

You can download the modules below:

1. Module 1: Environment : This module contains all the news from September 2016 - Feb 28th , 2017 related to environment. CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD

2. Module 2: Polity : This module contains all the News related to Polity from September 2016 - Feb 2017. CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD 

3. Module 3: Schemes & Organisations : This module contains mainly all schemes and organisations in News . CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD

4. Module 4: EconomyThis module contains all news from Economy Section handpicked for relevance from the Prelims Examination Point of View. CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD

5. Module 5: Science and Technology : CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD

Part 2 of Revision Notes

1. This Module will contain all residual news items from March - till 15th of May . This will be the final module , and thus should comprehensively cover entire spectrum of Current Affairs. We have carefully avoided two types of news (1) Which is NOT important (2) Which is important but questions cannot be framed on those news items. This has helped us achieve a slim version of Current Affairs Modules.

For Other Important Downloads: Visit Our Free Downloads Page

If you like our Magazines, feel free to share with your friends and on Facebook.

·

Comments

• thanks bro..
    ·
  • A lot of people may not be aware of the Portal and many are not even aware of it, where content is being published, so we created a thread for the same

You can see more work done by the ForumIAS Team here

http://forumias.com/portal
    ·
  • guys,

i have been following all the magazines.. and let me say with 100% confidence that these revision notes are better than all free downloads in the market.. the polity and s & t is especially very very good..
    Writing CSE Mains 2016
    ·
  • thanks a lot @ForumIAS
    ·
  • thanks alot
    composite things decay strive diligently ..
    ·
  • Thanks.....have visited there Facebook page as well...this link is visible there as well...the material is worth it...also daily updates on current affairs also help a lot.

·
  • Thanks.....have visited there Facebook page as well...this link is visible there as well...the material is worth it...also daily updates on current affairs also help a lot.

Yeah, the initiatives like ForumIAS n open social media pages like Vajiram's prove really handy for the preparations of the aspirants like us.
    ·
  • @ForumIAS pls make list of reports and who prepare them , imp themes for this year , flora fauna(endanger,critical etc) wetlands , and missiles
    thanks in advance
    chocolate is my life
    ·
  • VivekJ2 said:

guys,

i have been following all the magazines.. and let me say with 100% confidence that these revision notes are better than all free downloads in the market.. the polity and s & t is especially very very good..

Thanks ForumIAS. We are indebted :)

And thanks Vivek for giving some element of assurance.
    Prelims : 2/2. Mains : 0/2. 24 years. "Thats how you devour a whale ; One bite at a time"
    ·
  • Kek said:

VivekJ2 said:

guys,

@Kek how are you bro? Seen after a long time.
    ·
  • choco_dip said:

@ForumIAS pls make list of reports and who prepare them , imp themes for this year , flora fauna(endanger,critical etc) wetlands , and missiles
    thanks in advance

+1 If possible.
    Have a Break. Have a Kit Kat.
    ·
  • harry90 said:

Kek said:

VivekJ2 said:

guys,

@Kek how are you bro? Seen after a long time.
    Hi Harry, I am great. B)

Not very active in ForumIAS now-a-days..
    Prelims : 2/2. Mains : 0/2. 24 years. "Thats how you devour a whale ; One bite at a time"
    ·
  • Thank You so much @ForumIAS ..when can we expect part two btw?
    ·
  • please release the final module. Waiting fr it eagerly. Thanks :smile:
    ·
  • @ForumIAS only 23 days are left :(
    ·
  • maan9216 said:

please release the final module. Waiting fr it eagerly. Thanks :smile:

its available now..
    ·
  • Thanks @ForumIAS

A Lion doesn't concern himself with the opinions of the sheep.
    ·
  • edited May 26
    MR. BLACK khush hua .....hahahahahahaha :| :| :|

PS-- free kaa maal hai loot lo :| :| :|
    ·
  • @ForumIAS daily mcqs in prelims marathon are good but why are those not getting added regularly ??
    all i need is You Lord
    ·
  • doc said:

@ ForumIAS daily mcqs in prelims marathon are good but why are those not getting added regularly ??

:(
    ·
Sign In or Join to comment.

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google