NEW REVISION CLASSES PRE'17 History+ Environment+Govt Schemes

Thank you for your tremendous response, to the revision classes for Prelims 2017being conducted in New Delhi. Based on your requests and suggestions, we have come up with new classes as per below schedule
(1)Art & Culture Revision ( REPEAT ) - May 27th & 28th, (2) Modern History ( REPEAT ) - May 30th (3) Govt Schemes + Allied Issues - May 31st (4) Environment & Ecology - Friday, June 2

Seats fill up in a few hours, and we don't plan any more repeat classes, so register early. Click Here to get more details and register early to avoid inconvenience. All revision classes will be held from 5PM to 8PM.

E-Notes makers gather here.

edited May 8 in Miscellaneous
Hello friends,
I know there are people who prepare notes in pen-paper mode and many of you might be making it in electronic forms on clouds like google doc and Evernote.Those who are making in e-form can synergize their efforts by sharing them with each other.For example,many of my notes are in google doc form and my friends want to read it.I have added their gmail id in doc and it is available for viewing.This is one way of sharing
More innovating things can come up and efforts can be synergized manifold.
Lets gather for great journey starts with a single step. ;)
You talk when u cease to be at peace with your mind
·

Comments

• :o :o I am alone....... :s
    ·
  • Yes @psychopath .....
    5 Reason to be Happy
    Smile More | Think Less | Be Present | Give More | Expect Less
    ·
  • How you are going about e-notes making..... Evernote or google doc.....do throw light on your strategy.... :)
    ·
  • Evernotes
    5 Reason to be Happy
    Smile More | Think Less | Be Present | Give More | Expect Less
    ·
  • We can add each others email and enable viewing..... This way we can read each others notes and enrich ours by taking some useful contents from them. What you say?
    ·
Sign In or Join to comment.

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google