Current Affairs + Answer Writing Classes by ForumIAS

Admissions to the Revision Classes for Mains ( Current Affairs+ Answer Writing ) is now open at the Offline Center in New Delhi. Click here to know more and enroll.. Note : Rs. 1000 OFF for all MGP Students , valid till July 11. Email student@forumias.academy to request refund of Rs. 1000 or Visit our Offline Center at http://is.gd/ForumIAS

Philosophy answer writing group in ORN.

Hi,

I have appeared in mains several times with Philosophy and got avg or above average all the time. Could have got better marks if had practiced answer writing.

Any one in ORN with like mindset and like experience and needs can be in touch me with so that together we can improve our writing skills.

Thanks.
·

Comments

• We can email answer pics for past papers to start with . What you say @orndelhi2018
    ·
  • We can email answer pics for past papers to start with . What you say @orndelhi2018

That would be a great idea
    Actually formulating a plan for post prelims would be a great idea anyone have other ideas..??
    You don't have to be great to start
    But you have to start to be great..!!
    ·
  • write que ans ans on paper..take snap and whts app..i think esy and fast
    ·
  • share ur mobile no in message i will add.............but no answer writing on whts app ..discussion ok ......
    ·
  • Hey, I want guidence for philosophy optional....I can't afford class so could anyone plese guide me for self study...please I will thankfull to you
    ·
  • Hey, I want guidence for philosophy optional....I can't afford class so could anyone plese guide me for self study...please I will thankfull to you

ya..i can..basic guidance i can provide u
    ·
Sign In or Join to comment.

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google

Subscribe to ForumIAS Blog