[ForumIAS COMPREHENSIVE PROGRAM 2018:] BEGINS ON 25th SEPTEMBER
Dear Friends, The wait is finally over. The ForumIAS 2018 Comprehensive Guidance Program 2018 is now out and admissions Open. 5% Early Bird Offer for Non-MGP Students and 10% Early Bird Offer for MGP Students.

Philosophy answer writing group in ORN.

Hi,

I have appeared in mains several times with Philosophy and got avg or above average all the time. Could have got better marks if had practiced answer writing.

Any one in ORN with like mindset and like experience and needs can be in touch me with so that together we can improve our writing skills.

Thanks.
·

Comments

• We can email answer pics for past papers to start with . What you say @orndelhi2018
    ·
  • We can email answer pics for past papers to start with . What you say @orndelhi2018

That would be a great idea
    Actually formulating a plan for post prelims would be a great idea anyone have other ideas..??
    You don't have to be great to start
    But you have to start to be great..!!
    ·
  • write que ans ans on paper..take snap and whts app..i think esy and fast
    ·
  • share ur mobile no in message i will add.............but no answer writing on whts app ..discussion ok ......
    ·
  • Hey, I want guidence for philosophy optional....I can't afford class so could anyone plese guide me for self study...please I will thankfull to you
    ·
  • Hey, I want guidence for philosophy optional....I can't afford class so could anyone plese guide me for self study...please I will thankfull to you

ya..i can..basic guidance i can provide u
    ·
Sign In or Join to comment.

Courses by ForumIAS for CSE
ForumIAS is trusted by over 10,000+ students for their Prelims, Mains and Interview Preparation and we currently run several assistance programs to help students from Civil Services prelims preparation to rank upgradation to IAS. You can enroll for these programs by making the payment through the links below

1. Mains Guidance Program 2017 - July 1st : Batch C ( 24 Seats | 21 GS + Essay Tests ) | Test Plan | Payment Link |
2. Mains Guidance Program 2017 - 7th August : Batch D ( 50 Seats| 8 GS Tests ) | Test Plan | Payment Link
3. Current Affairs Classes for Mains 2017 (OFFLINE) - 16th August - ( 200 Issues for Mains 2017 ) | Class Plan | Enrollment Link
4. Current Affairs (Online) Classes for Mains 2017 - 20th August | Details | Enrollment Link
5. Prelims Test Series 2018 - Coming Soon 6. Mains Guidance Program for Mains 2018 - Coming soon

UPCOMING EVENTS by ForumIAS
No upcoming events

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google

Subscribe to ForumIAS Blog