Current Affairs + Answer Writing Classes by ForumIAS

Admissions to the Revision Classes for Mains ( Current Affairs+ Answer Writing ) is now open at the Offline Center in New Delhi. Click here to know more and enroll.. Note : Rs. 1000 OFF for all MGP Students , valid till July 11. Email student@forumias.academy to request refund of Rs. 1000 or Visit our Offline Center at http://is.gd/ForumIAS

how to calculate age for government exams? running year or completed year?

Friends, I'm in a confusion as to how the government/organizations calculate the age of applicants. For example if my age is 26 years 8 months, then how the age is taken? 27 or 26?
·

Comments

• Friends, I'm in a confusion as to how the government/organizations calculate the age of applicants. For example if my age is 26 years 8 months, then how the age is taken? 27 or 26?
    ·
  • @"ashish singh1"
    Thank u very much
    ·
  • For UPSC, 1 Aug is cutoff date.
    ·
  • @beachboy
    Thats ok friend and I've been a civils aspirant. My doubt is how the govt considers our age. Whether it takes completed years or running year?
    ·
  • edited April 28
    Age calculators on the Internet work fine buddy. Plus I doubt any recruiter in this world would consider a candidate's running year as his age! But I might be wrong. Who knows!
    Account Ditched
    youtu.be/0sFvFVkeGVg
    ·
  • @Tudor
    Thanks for your reply but I didn't get u clearly.
    ·
  • @Tudor
    Thanks for your reply but I didn't get u clearly.

Koi na! :)
    Account Ditched
    youtu.be/0sFvFVkeGVg
    ·
This discussion has been closed.

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google

Subscribe to ForumIAS Blog