Buying materials from flavi*o is secured or not?

Stayig out of Delhi, is it ok to purchase materials from flavido ?Are they reliable?Can you provide me contact number of any courier personnel who is trustable in this case?

Comments

• I live in Lucknow, and i've been their customer for the past 1.5 years or so. I've seen their print outs' quality go down, delivery prices fluctuate, and i hate their new policy of having a minimum order value (Rs 100 in March) even though they a charge delivery fee for all orders. They've even cold-called me trying to push flavido-classes' products. I guess that they think that they have some kind of monopoly here, and that you've got to buy when you've got to buy. I'd suggest giving imagerunner, Atul photostat, et al a try if you're trying to order material from Delhi.
  • Stayig out of Delhi, is it ok to purchase materials from flavido ?Are they reliable?Can you provide me contact number of any courier personnel who is trustable in this case?

delivery was very good- 3 days
    quality is not too good
    binding is bad
    print quality was decent
  • zulfiqar said:

I live in Lucknow, and i've been their customer for the past 1.5 years or so. I've seen their print outs' quality go down, delivery prices fluctuate, and i hate their new policy of having a minimum order value (Rs 100 in March) even though they a charge delivery fee for all orders. They've even cold-called me trying to push flavido-classes' products. I guess that they think that they have some kind of monopoly here, and that you've got to buy when you've got to buy. I'd suggest giving imagerunner, Atul photostat, et al a try if you're trying to order material from Delhi.

can you please provide their contact number?Now a days flavido raised their shipping charges too..
  • sc said:

Stayig out of Delhi, is it ok to purchase materials from flavido ?Are they reliable?Can you provide me contact number of any courier personnel who is trustable in this case?

quality is not too good
    binding is bad
    print quality was decent
    Any alternative Photostat doing great in this field?
  • sc said:

quality is not too good
    binding is bad
    print quality was decent
    Any alternative Photostat personnel doing great in this field?
  • I found imagerunner has best quality prints. Rest have some lines or marks on the pages. Maybe his machines are new.
  • they spam your email and phone numbers. promotion of flavido materials will be sent to you whether you want it or not.
    Man is sometimes extraordinarily, passionately, in love with suffering.
  • Take it from imagerunners....they r really good. I have recommended to many of my friends n they buy regularly without any complaints
  • Thank you for your response and clarification
Sign In or Join to comment.

Courses by ForumIAS for CSE
ForumIAS is trusted by over 10,000+ students for their Prelims, Mains and Interview Preparation and we currently run several assistance programs to help students from Civil Services prelims preparation to rank upgradation to IAS. You can enroll for these programs by visiting http://blog.forumias.com/courses

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google

Subscribe to ForumIAS Blog