[ForumIAS COMPREHENSIVE PROGRAM 2018:] BEGINS ON 25th SEPTEMBER
Dear Friends, The wait is finally over. The ForumIAS 2018 Comprehensive Guidance Program 2018 is now out and admissions Open. 5% Early Bird Offer for Non-MGP Students and 10% Early Bird Offer for MGP Students.

Will ifos pre attempt count in CSE attempt

My frnd filled ifos only to get an experience of prelims ..her aim is civil services exam 2018 ...will appearing in pre this yr only filling ifos count as an attempt by her for Cse??
·

Comments

• Only filling IFoS will not count as an attempt of CSE.
    Prelims: 4. Mains: 2*. Interview: 1. Rank: NA.
    Literature of English Language.
    "Only through time time is conquered."
    ·
  • They should start eliminating people from the form filling stage itself.
    A Lion doesn't concern himself with the opinions of the sheep.
    https://www.facebook.com/jaime.kngslyr.1
    https://twitter.com/JFL_Kingslayer
    https://jflkingslayer.blogspot.in/
    jlkingslayer@gmail.com
    ·
  • edited April 25
    i have done the same..filled ifos this time and will appear in cse in 2018 ..n i have done it despite d fact dat i have only one attempt left in cse

so , u can easily infer that this absolutely safe thing to do.
    ·
  • Thankf for the info:)
    ·
  • Only filling IFoS will not count as an attempt of CSE.

Bro thanks for the info I have given 1 prelims but never knew that.
    ·
  • gt2015 said:

Only filling IFoS will not count as an attempt of CSE.

Bro thanks for the info I have given 1 prelims but never knew that.
    Attempt for cse will be counted if you have selected apply for both. Only ifos will not be counted as cse attempt. Do not worry. Focus on prep. All the best :)
    Man is sometimes extraordinarily, passionately, in love with suffering.
    ·
  • @DrKingSchultz,, Can we still apply for IFS when we have no attempt left for CSE while only once appeared for IFS and satisfying age criteria?
    ·
  • @DrKingSchultz,, Can we still apply for IFS when we have no attempt left for CSE while only once appeared for IFS and satisfying age criteria?

Of course. That would be a corollary of my earlier comment. :)
    Prelims: 4. Mains: 2*. Interview: 1. Rank: NA.
    Literature of English Language.
    "Only through time time is conquered."
    ·
This discussion has been closed.

Courses by ForumIAS for CSE
ForumIAS is trusted by over 10,000+ students for their Prelims, Mains and Interview Preparation and we currently run several assistance programs to help students from Civil Services prelims preparation to rank upgradation to IAS. You can enroll for these programs by making the payment through the links below

1. Mains Guidance Program 2017 - July 1st : Batch C ( 24 Seats | 21 GS + Essay Tests ) | Test Plan | Payment Link |
2. Mains Guidance Program 2017 - 7th August : Batch D ( 50 Seats| 8 GS Tests ) | Test Plan | Payment Link
3. Current Affairs Classes for Mains 2017 (OFFLINE) - 16th August - ( 200 Issues for Mains 2017 ) | Class Plan | Enrollment Link
4. Current Affairs (Online) Classes for Mains 2017 - 20th August | Details | Enrollment Link
5. Prelims Test Series 2018 - Coming Soon 6. Mains Guidance Program for Mains 2018 - Coming soon

UPCOMING EVENTS by ForumIAS
No upcoming events

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google

Subscribe to ForumIAS Blog