NEW REVISION CLASSES PRE'17 History+ Environment+Govt Schemes

Thank you for your tremendous response, to the revision classes for Prelims 2017being conducted in New Delhi. Based on your requests and suggestions, we have come up with new classes as per below schedule
(1)Art & Culture Revision ( REPEAT ) - May 27th & 28th, (2) Modern History ( REPEAT ) - May 30th (3) Govt Schemes + Allied Issues - May 31st (4) Environment & Ecology - Friday, June 2

Seats fill up in a few hours, and we don't plan any more repeat classes, so register early. Click Here to get more details and register early to avoid inconvenience. All revision classes will be held from 5PM to 8PM.

Will ifos pre attempt count in CSE attempt

My frnd filled ifos only to get an experience of prelims ..her aim is civil services exam 2018 ...will appearing in pre this yr only filling ifos count as an attempt by her for Cse??
·

Comments

• Only filling IFoS will not count as an attempt of CSE.
    Prelims: 3. Mains: 1. Interview: 1. Rank: (?)
    Literature of English Language.
    Dentist, bounty hunter, aspiring diplomat. Opinionated.
    ·
  • They should start eliminating people from the form filling stage itself.
    A Lion doesn't concern himself with the opinions of the sheep.
    ·
  • edited April 25
    i have done the same..filled ifos this time and will appear in cse in 2018 ..n i have done it despite d fact dat i have only one attempt left in cse

so , u can easily infer that this absolutely safe thing to do.
    ·
  • Thankf for the info:)
    ·
  • Only filling IFoS will not count as an attempt of CSE.

Bro thanks for the info I have given 1 prelims but never knew that.
    ·
  • gt2015 said:

Only filling IFoS will not count as an attempt of CSE.

Bro thanks for the info I have given 1 prelims but never knew that.
    Attempt for cse will be counted if you have selected apply for both. Only ifos will not be counted as cse attempt. Do not worry. Focus on prep. All the best :)
    Character has to be established through a thousand stumbles...
    ·
  • @DrKingSchultz,, Can we still apply for IFS when we have no attempt left for CSE while only once appeared for IFS and satisfying age criteria?
    ·
  • @DrKingSchultz,, Can we still apply for IFS when we have no attempt left for CSE while only once appeared for IFS and satisfying age criteria?

Of course. That would be a corollary of my earlier comment. :)
    Prelims: 3. Mains: 1. Interview: 1. Rank: (?)
    Literature of English Language.
    Dentist, bounty hunter, aspiring diplomat. Opinionated.
    ·
This discussion has been closed.

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google