NEW REVISION CLASSES PRE'17 History+ Environment+Govt Schemes

Thank you for your tremendous response, to the revision classes for Prelims 2017being conducted in New Delhi. Based on your requests and suggestions, we have come up with new classes as per below schedule
(1)Art & Culture Revision ( REPEAT ) - May 27th & 28th, (2) Modern History ( REPEAT ) - May 30th (3) Govt Schemes + Allied Issues - May 31st (4) Environment & Ecology - Friday, June 2

Seats fill up in a few hours, and we don't plan any more repeat classes, so register early. Click Here to get more details and register early to avoid inconvenience. All revision classes will be held from 5PM to 8PM.

CAPF LEAVE EXTENSION

Hi...
I got a joining letter from crpf academy. I m planning to take extension leave for one year
Can anyone one help me with the procedure, how to apply it
·

Comments

• Which batch Agni6??
    ·
  • @Agni6 send a medical of 45 days...
    ·
  • @Cooper321 2015batch

·
  • @defeatedwarrior
    Can we ask for one year extension
    ·
  • @Agni6 If you ll give medical of 45days you will automatically get extension for a year...
    ·
  • @defeatedwarrior k... Thank you
    ·
  • CRPF and CISF provide for one year extension on a simple request.
    BSF and other services provide extension for a period of 1 month from the date of joining and no further extension is provided.
    Pre=2 Mains=2015 Optional=Political Science
    ·
  • @john_locke thank you
    For easy grant of leave what can be reasons cited, just help me out please incase anyone u know

Genuine reason(prep for upsc)
    Medical (dr certificate need to be produced)
    Personal
    ·
  • @Agni6 In CISF they were giving extension for personal reasons easily...No idea about CRPF...To be on the safe side give medical along with personal reasons..
    ·
  • @Agni6 you cannot say reason as upsc prep ;)
    ·
  • Agni6 said:

@john_locke thank you
    For easy grant of leave what can be reasons cited, just help me out please incase anyone u know

Genuine reason(prep for upsc)
    Medical (dr certificate need to be produced)
    Personal

most common reason for leave extension are
    1.Personal health: You need to provide medical certificate from govt. hospital stating your medical condition such as diagnosed with typhoid and the need for bed rest.

2.Sever health issue of your family member such as Mother/Father having diagnosed with some serious disorder and your need to stay with them.

Mind you all the certificates should be from govt. hospitals along with a certificate by the physician stating the severity of the issue.
    Pre=2 Mains=2015 Optional=Political Science
    ·
  • @Agni6 welcome
    ·
  • So, CRPF will not provide extension for further studies ?
    ·
  • Sir @Agni6 , can you pls tell what medical or other reason you are stating
    ·
  • @jonso sir still not decided yet once i get leave i ll let you know
    ·
  • @Agni6 thanks in advance :)
    ·
  • @defeatedwarrior Bhai CISF ( CAPF 2015 ) ki joining ka koi update hai aapke paas
    ·
  • @nitz 30th October se training start hogi...
    ·
This discussion has been closed.

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google