NEW REVISION CLASSES PRE'17 History+ Environment+Govt Schemes

Thank you for your tremendous response, to the revision classes for Prelims 2017being conducted in New Delhi. Based on your requests and suggestions, we have come up with new classes as per below schedule
(1)Art & Culture Revision ( REPEAT ) - May 27th & 28th, (2) Modern History ( REPEAT ) - May 30th (3) Govt Schemes + Allied Issues - May 31st (4) Environment & Ecology - Friday, June 2

Seats fill up in a few hours, and we don't plan any more repeat classes, so register early. Click Here to get more details and register early to avoid inconvenience. All revision classes will be held from 5PM to 8PM.

Confusing Questions

Saw this question in previous questions of economics.

Regarding RBI:
1- Is a banker to central govt
2- formulates and administers monetary policy
3- acts as an agent of govt in respect of India's membership in IMF
4- Handles borrowing programme of Govt of india

Answer given is 1 and 2 are correct but i think all are correct.
·

Comments

• what u " think' does nt matter
    ·
  • to all those 'confusing question ' the final answer key is final .

meanwhile i am still 'confused ' of that governor question
    ·
  • Fin Min represents in IMF. And RBI is responsible only for internal debt and not external.
    A Lion doesn't concern himself with the opinions of the sheep.
    ·
  • option 3 must be right ..but i m 99 % ...shayad 1 saal mai change ho gaya ho to kya kehna ..... ..source RAMESH SINGH and PT 365 of this year . and india year book of last year ...aisa yaad aa rha .kai jagah padh rha ..but i am dumb now .... .. .... dont know about 4 ..... but ye question aata to mera pakka galat hota kyonki main all hi tik maarke aata .... to external debt ko kon regulate karta hai .... fcnr aur baaki ... kaa kon regulate karta hai .. :D :D :D

·
  • Mr_Black said:

option 3 must be right ..but i m 99 % ...shayad 1 saal mai change ho gaya ho to kya kehna ..... ..source RAMESH SINGH and PT 365 of this year . and india year book of last year ...aisa yaad aa rha .kai jagah padh rha ..but i am dumb now .... .. .... dont know about 4 ..... but ye question aata to mera pakka galat hota kyonki main all hi tik maarke aata .... to external debt ko kon regulate karta hai .... fcnr aur baaki ... kaa kon regulate karta hai .. :D :D :D

ye external debt kaa yaad ni aa rha ... ye ecb kaa yaad ni aa rha kon regulate kar rha .. hahahaha chalo so jaata hoon hai haan ..but option 3 is right hai haa....okay .... option se delete maarunga .... option ko :D :D :D
    ·
  • kuch yaad ni aata ...boodha ho gaya hoon main ... :'( :'( :'(
    ·
  • ^ That other thread dented my confidence and so I looked it up a little. FM is the ex-officio governor on the board of governors of IMF. RBI Gov is alternate gov. And there is an ED who represents India at IMF Executive Board.

I am quite sure about debt management. One of the reasons for recommendation to set up PDMA is consolidation of national debt.

Please post if you find your source.
    A Lion doesn't concern himself with the opinions of the sheep.
    ·
  • edited April 23

^ That other thread dented my confidence and so I looked it up a little. FM is the ex-officio governor on the board of governors of IMF. RBI Gov is alternate gov. And there is an ED who represents India at IMF Executive Board.

I am quite sure about debt management. One of the reasons for recommendation to set up PDMA is consolidation of national debt.

Please post if you find your source.

bhai ...jyaada nahi pata 99 % bola hai maine 3rd option ko ...4th kaa clear naa hoon ..coz u know better ..but ramesh singh mai RBI padho ... and pt 365 mai shuru ke 10 page mai hi verbatim likh rakha 3rd option kaa ... india year book kaa bhi yaad aa rha ..pichle saal padhi thi .... .tabhi likha ...baaki ... i may be wrong .. bhut kam hi padta hoon kaam layaak .... me too not sure ...tabhi scope chora hai comment mai bhi .... :) :) gn bro :)
    ·
  • Option 3 is correct imo :D
    Fire in the Hole
    ·
  • A Lion doesn't concern himself with the opinions of the sheep.
    ·
  • edited April 24
    yes bro ..i got wrong by 1% ..ye 1 % waala kaam aa gaya ....hahahaha ... but yaar i rechecked in pt365 and ramesh singh just now ..same words are written there .. it may be a case that i m confined to rbi only... coz it also represents in imf ... ... .....as i was reading 365 , 3-4 days ago ... so i had something in mind yesterday night :D ... there is abundance of sources ..ab mujhe bhi kuch kuch yaad aa rha .. ye alternate governor waala waala ...i checked some sources .. but there are many ...lekin room uthal puthal nahi karna abhi ....hahahahahaha.. btw ..thanks bhai :) B)

PS--- kuch yaad hi nhi aata saala sahi se ..i m deteriorating day by day ... hahahahaha :| :| :|
    ·
Sign In or Join to comment.

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google