MITRA'S IAS - Fresh batches of Philosophy : 25th June (Evening) & 29th June (Morning) ; Registration open
For more information call us at - Tel. No :- 01145505509, Mob. No-8826469839, 9560928172 or
Mail us at :- mitrasiasclasses@gmail.com
, Website :- www.mitrasias.com

Vision IAS open test discussion

edited April 20 in Test Series
Share your marks and results ?
·

Comments

• Mine is 99.34
    ·
    ·
    I had scored 98.92 in the second open mock which they had conducted (19 Feb). I am hovering in the 100-110 range; aim to ramp it up to 120+ in around a month from now!
    ·
  • edited April 20
    a doubt though-Arabian sea branch of monsoon merges with the branch of Bay of Bengal over Punjab and Himachal pradesh---correct statement according to solution.shouldn't it be punjab and 'haryana' or am i nitpicking here?we should consider the whole area instead of strictly going by ncert?
    ·
  • Got 10 rank with 136.82 marks
    ·
    a doubt though-Arabian sea branch of monsoon merges with the branch of Bay of Bengal over Punjab and Himachal pradesh---correct statement according to solution.shouldn't it be punjab and 'haryana' or am i nitpicking here?we should consider the whole area instead of strictly going by ncert?

The given solution is true. The solution is directly copied from the 9th class Ncert geography.
    ·
  • JR2017 said:

I had scored 98.92 in the second open mock which they had conducted (19 Feb). I am hovering in the 100-110 range; aim to ramp it up to 120+ in around a month from now!

Anything can happen .
    I scored 136 marks in 1st open test
    111 marks in 2nd
    And again 136 in the 3rd open test.
    ·

The given solution is true. The solution is directly copied from the 9th class Ncert geography.
    ok...the 11th ncert says punjab and haryana
    ·
  • got 125.12 rank 54
    ·
  • JR2017 said:

Anything can happen .
    I scored 136 marks in 1st open test
    111 marks in 2nd
    And again 136 in the 3rd open test.
    Agreed :)
    ·

Do we have any subsidy on petrol and diesel now? Fuel subsidy compromises of lpg and kerosene, these two only?
    One burger a day, keeps fitness away.
    ·
  • edited April 20
    Burger said:

Do we have any subsidy on petrol and diesel now? Fuel subsidy compromises of lpg and kerosene, these two only?

No, we don't get subsidiary on petrol and diesel. Even the government has increased the excise duty on petrol and diesel in the last 3 years.
    We get subsidies in LPG in the form of DBT and the kerosone which we(BPL) get from the government shops(kerosone distributor) is below the price from the market price , thus we also get subsidiary on kerosene.
    ·
  • Burger said:

have been stopped since 2010 and 2014 respectively....
    Several hours or several years make no difference once you have lost eternity...
    ·
  • edited April 20
    Thanks bhaiyon
    ·
  • Burger said:

Thanks bhaiyon

Bro where to get pdf of the open tests..?
    ·
  • 120... good question quality...
    ·
  • edited April 21
    Hi all, I am getting around 90-110 in insight tests but for last 3 Vision open test my score is abysmally low (63,63,62). Static portion is causing problem and I have still not been able to comprehensively cover current affairs. I need to know whether it is advisable to study(revise) say one subject at a time intensively or try to study 2-3 subs in a day along with current? @raushankumar @Burger @maggie @lapizlazuli @DrKingSchultz @Neyawn
    ·
  • Hi all, I am getting around 90-110 in insight tests but for last 3 Vision open test my score is abysmally low (63,63,62). Static portion is causing problem and I have still not been able to comprehensively cover current affairs. I need to know whether it is advisable to study(revise) say one subject at a time intensively or try to study 2-3 subs in a day along with current? @ raushankumar @Burger @ maggie @ lapizlazuli and all.

Try talking to @Neyawn , he is a good mentor.
    ·
  • Burger said:

Thanks bhaiyon

Bro where to get pdf of the open tests..?
    jahan result display ho raha uske upar blue tab me question paper and answer format likha hai, wahan se.
    ·
  • 104. rank around 400.

doubt= in case of albedo of water- the albedo is inversely proportional to angle of incidence. Doesnt that seem counter intuitive? or am i missing something?
    ·
Sign In or Join to comment.

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google