Current Affairs + Answer Writing Classes for 2018 : Attend three days of Classes at FourmIAS Offline Center in New Delhi.
Learn how to make own notes from newspaper and alayze issues for CSE.

Click here to : (1) Register, (2) Download Broucher (3) Click here to enroll ONLINE | OFFLINE Click
Course commences on 28th October at 5PM

Teaching initiative in himachal pradesh

Percentage of Himachali residents in national services like isro/drdo and institutes like iit/nits /aiims/medical colleges is abissymally low wrt population. Even the HAS posts are being lost to people from outside himachal. We could take some action on our level to redress this issue. I agree a lot of Himachali are just flat out lazy/dumb...And beyond repair. But there are conspicous amount of good students too. So...Any graduate from reputed universities in India or abroad would you be willing to teach with me part time online or by recording some lectures for benefit of tribal students or below poverty line students of Himalayas in India? We could register a not for profit teaching society . This would be a win-win situation as people teaching such unprivileged students could get us certificate of social service and improve your resume. If anyone's interested even in teaching English for toefl/ielets exam get in touch.target exams would be HAS/IAS/ALLIED/NDA/JEE/NEET . A senior breaucrat friend of mine in UNO has shown interest and funds could be arranged for our society. People from any district of himachal are welcome. Or non Himachalis too .

Comments

Sign In or Join to comment.

Courses by ForumIAS for CSE
ForumIAS is trusted by over 10,000+ students for their Prelims, Mains and Interview Preparation and we currently run several assistance programs to help students from Civil Services prelims preparation to rank upgradation to IAS. You can enroll for these programs by visiting http://blog.forumias.com/courses

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google

Subscribe to ForumIAS Blog