CAPF 2017 age relaxation for Central Govt employees

A General Category candidate can appear for CAPF till 25 years of age ,
But I am 26 years old and have joined a Central Govt job 1 month back .
CAPF notification says that there is 5 years age relaxation for candidates
of Central Govt , am I eligible ? Please answer or is there some extra
clause also ?

Comments

• (iii) upto a maximum of five years for Civilian Central Government Servants in accordance with the existing instructions of the Central Government. Ex-Servicemen will also be eligible for this relaxation. However the total relaxation claimed on account of Government Service will be limited to five years.

Are banks employees eligible for this relaxation
  • edited April 21
    Same query. How to confirm this I too have joined central govt job recenlty. Are we eligible for capf
  • Bhai this relaxation is for govt. employees who have served a particular time period in job....I am not sure about the time period bt i think that time period is 3 years
  • Bhai this relaxation is for govt. employees who have served a particular time period in job....I am not sure about the time period bt i think that time period is 3 years

in recently released ssc cpo 2017 notification its written than age relax for civilian cent govt employees will be available only if 3 years of continuous service is rendered.but in capf i think we are eligible as 3 years is not mentioned.
  • (iii) upto a maximum of five years for Civilian Central Government Servants in accordance with the existing instructions of the Central Government. Ex-Servicemen will also be eligible for this relaxation. However the total relaxation claimed on account of Government Service will be limited to five years.

Are banks employees eligible for this relaxation

Anyone reply
  • Abhay8042 said:

Bhai this relaxation is for govt. employees who have served a particular time period in job....I am not sure about the time period bt i think that time period is 3 years

in recently released ssc cpo 2017 notification its written than age relax for civilian cent govt employees will be available only if 3 years of continuous service is rendered.but in capf i think we are eligible as 3 years is not mentioned.
    This condition is applied in Capf also...waise bhi yr think smartly...aisa ho sakta hai kya ki bs central govt. ki job join kar li aur 5 saal ka relaxation mil gaya...relaxation to tabhi milega jab uske experience ka kuch faayda hoga job me...
  • i have completed 25 years of age and i am having 1 year govt job experience.Am i eligible for capf ac 2017?
Sign In or Join to comment.

Courses by ForumIAS for CSE
ForumIAS is trusted by over 10,000+ students for their Prelims, Mains and Interview Preparation and we currently run several assistance programs to help students from Civil Services prelims preparation to rank upgradation to IAS. You can enroll for these programs by visiting http://blog.forumias.com/courses

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google

Subscribe to ForumIAS Blog