MITRA'S IAS - Fresh batches of Philosophy : 25th June (Evening) & 29th June (Morning) ; Registration open
For more information call us at - Tel. No :- 01145505509, Mob. No-8826469839, 9560928172 or
Mail us at :- mitrasiasclasses@gmail.com
, Website :- www.mitrasias.com

I arrived in Delhi and one month to go. What do I do?

To not be isolated, and take a few mocks, I decided to arrive in Delhi a month before my interview.

I am clueless about what to do now. Which institutes are best for mocks? What is the ideal number to take and how should I space them? How do I approach people in Mukherjee/Rajinder Nagar, if I want to form a peer group for the process?

Please give me ideas.
·

Comments

• edited April 15
    Well, you have done the right thing.

Play your cards right and a month later you'll have your name in CSE merit and a hot girlfriend in your arms.

Go get it.
    "When life ends up breathtakingly fucked, you can generally trace it back to ONE BIG BAD DECISION. The one which sent you down the road to Shitsberg". -Deadpool
    ·
  • To not be isolated, and take a few mocks, I decided to arrive in Delhi a month before my interview.

I am clueless about what to do now. Which institutes are best for mocks? What is the ideal number to take and how should I space them? How do I approach people in Mukherjee/Rajinder Nagar, if I want to form a peer group for the process?

Please give me ideas.

There are some of the ways you can approach your interview preparation.

1) One of them is to take as many mocks as you can. Do not pay any heed to the feedback. Make a repository of questions and prepare them. Each one of them. In written form, even if you have good communication skills and can answer any question on the fly.

2) Try to form a small peer group here on the Forum. Then take them offline and do group discussions. The relevance of peer group and group discussions in minimal in the Prelims ( it almost doesnt work ) is helpful in Mains, and very useful in the Interview phase.

3) The Panel at Chanakya is good. You can visit them and take the feedback from there, and implement it. The ones at Samkalp and VJRM may not be useful in terms of feedback , but will serve as a good way to develop a repository of questions from your DAF. If you prepare well , and if you have a DAF based interview, as you can see from the Interview transcripts being posted, you can pretty much have 70% of your interview from your prepared segments.

Note that if this is your first interview, you may have no idea as to how much others have been preparing. So as far as preparation is concerned, do not squander this opportunity, and prepare well.

Feel free to ask any questions here.

Also , I did a small write up sometime back, Here it is

https://goo.gl/mEUBOQ
    Currently Answering Questions on ForumIAS | Do not call me Sir, I am no Knight |
    ·
Sign In or Join to comment.

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google