43 out of 86 MGP 2016 Students Appeared for their first Interview in CSE 2016. ForumIAS MGP 2017 ADMISSIONS ARE NOW OPEN

ForumIAS MGP 2017 New Batch Admissions Plan Details and Admission Links are now ACTIVE, along with our performance of MGP 2016 in terms of conversion into interview calls for Mains Appearing Candidates.Click here to join NOW!

Shankar IAS monthly or Vision PT 365

After last prelims.. Now which is better between the two..
Do provide some suggestions..
·

Comments

• colossus said:

After last prelims.. Now which is better between the two..
    Do provide some suggestions..

Undoubtedly vision pt365
    ·
  • Vision pt or insights revision modules?
    ·
  • Dono kar lo
    ·
  • Thanks but I asked because UPSC know how to break the arms of the most suitable warrior... So may be this year pt 365 don't b spot on.. Anyone else thinks like this or I am the sole person..
    ·
  • colossus said:

Thanks but I asked because UPSC know how to break the arms of the most suitable warrior... So may be this year pt 365 don't b spot on.. Anyone else thinks like this or I am the sole person..

U can't predict what UPSC will ask may be this year they won't ask current affairs at all. Refer any material as long as it exhaustively covers current affairs.
    ·
  • Do both and a test series.
    This should be enough.
    ·
Sign In or Join to comment.

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google