REVISION CLASSES FOR PRELIMS 2017 by ForumIAS

ForumIAS will be conducting revision classes for Prelims 2017. The goal is to cover maximum topics in minimum time posible. The first class is scheduled today at 5 PM. Seats fill early so register early. Click Here to know more

CAPF 2017

hello everyone, am preparing solely for CAPF 2017. i have searched a lot on internet regarding preparation strategy for CAPF but i have not got any satisfactory "new" results . so fellow beings who are willing to give it a shot at this exam this year, i think we can share source(for studying various topics) and other things related with this particular exam. i am very much eager to crack this exam this year. seniors as well as competitors who can give their valuable suggestions regarding it will be very helpful not only for me but for everyone else preparing for this exam.
·

Comments

• All in.
    ·
  • ok then lets share the strategies regarding the source for the study material.. Lets start with current affairs..from where the current affairs is to be prepared apart from the HINDU reading.
    ·
  • gk today....
    ·
  • right. i think am on the right path, i am doing the same but am buying monthly pdfs (as i did last year) this year i have just bought the February one. but sometimes the size of the pdfs just discourage as they are making it more and more bulky with 250 odd pages(though i think they are worth to read)
    is there any strategy you are following regarding the pdfs , like concentrating only on some particular set of news?
    ·
  • Do one thing... Just cover
    the current affairs from vision..just follow defense and capf related news from other sources extensively..
    ·
  • alright ok..how about science and tech. i am covering the basics from ncerts 6-10 and special emphasis on biotech, IT etc. from gktoday,vision. how you are doing it? specially on the mentioned spheres like biotech and IT (questions like clikc bating etc are asked from it)
    ·
  • alright ok..how about science and tech. i am covering the basics from ncerts 6-10 and special emphasis on biotech, IT etc. from gktoday,vision. how you are doing it? specially on the mentioned spheres like biotech and IT (questions like clikc bating etc are asked from it)

fr science read clss 6 to 10 NCERT books. it will hlp u greatly...Fr History focuss more on modern ..dont read GK today,, just read Vision and fr Sport, awards, defence read from some website from jan 2017 onwards..
    ·
  • @123456789 thanks bro for the source info. are you preparing too or cleared earlier? bro throw some light on paper 2 too, on how you are preparing or prepared for it ?
    ·
  • @123456789 for modern should i go with 8+12 ncert(old) or spectrum?
    ·
  • @123456789 for modern should i go with 8+12 ncert(old) or spectrum?

go with spectrum..
    ·
  • @123456789 thanks bro for the source info. are you preparing too or cleared earlier? bro throw some light on paper 2 too, on how you are preparing or prepared for it ?

this year I culdnt get into merit list. I m also preparing fr it. fr paper 2 nthing special has to be done if u r reading Hindu and Yojna. before one mnth of exam try to write 1 essay, notice and precis daily. After june i wll be posting topics fr essay and notice. ryt now just focus more on GS and Science.
    ·
  • @123456789 ok bro. i will be waiting for your valuable contributions after june. good luck to you., ya ok will be focusing more on GS and science.
    ·
  • hi any good approach to read science ncerts...i have completed 6th and 7th is about to complete..i mean should it be just chapter by chapter from 1 to ... or it should be read section wise for ex. bio at one go from 6,7,8,9 and so on, phy at one go....?
    ·
  • hi any good approach to read science ncerts...i have completed 6th and 7th is about to complete..i mean should it be just chapter by chapter from 1 to ... or it should be read section wise for ex. bio at one go from 6,7,8,9 and so on, phy at one go....?

Read it class wise..
    ·

Bhai mrunal k video dek lo pre related pta lag jaegA
    ·
  • hello guys help me out here.i am not able to fill d form it keeps laodin gafter i fill first page of part1.any1 else facing d same issue?
    ·
  • Can anyone please provide answer keys for CAPF exams of 2011, 2012, 2008 etc.
    Any pdf link or web please.
    Quotes don't inspire; People do. [ਪੰਜਾਬੀ ਸਾਹਿਤ]
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    मूर्खस्य पंच चिह्नानि गर्वो दुर्वचनं तथा । क्रोधश्च दृढवादश्च परवाक्येष्वनादरः ॥
    5 signs of a fool : Vanity, wicked conversation, anger, stubborn arguments, & disrespect for other's opinion.
    ·
  • 16 ya 15 ka mrunal ne daala hua h sectionwise. Search kro.
    ·
Sign In or Join to comment.

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google