MGP/MGP+ 2018 - Starts 18th Nov - Admissions Open.
Admissions for MGP/MGP+ 2018 are now open. Course begins from 18th Nov, 2018. Read Complete details here. To subscribe visit http://instamojo.com/ForumIAS
MITRA'S IAS - Fresh batch of WESTERN Philosophy starting on 30th Nov. (EVENING) 05:00 PM-7:15 PM.
For more information call us at - Tel. No :- 01145505509, Mob. No-8826469839, 9560928172 or
Mail us at :- mitrasiasclasses@gmail.com
, Website:- www.mitrasias.com
Download Topper's answer booklet: (1) Ravi Agarwal (Rank-94, 2016), (2) Vivek Kumar (Rank-200, 2016)

MPSC prelim 2017 analysis and Cutoff prediction..

BuuBuu
edited April 2 in State PSC
Guys hope u did awesome in today's paper... :p
This link is only to know how this year changed pattern would affect this year's cutoff... :o
After 2 days we'll know individual score.. :#
So share ur score as well after 2 days.
Thank you.. :)
«13456769

Comments

  • How much did you attempt? @Buu
    pre-5.....mains-2 (wit geo...dis time med.science...fingers crossed)...interview-1.
    "success is never final and failure is never fatal"
  • Let's wait for key
    Prelims - 3, Mains - 2*, Interview - 0.
  • Kaisa tha bhaiyo
  • Buu said:

    Guys hope u did awesome in today's paper... :p
    This link is only to know how this year changed pattern would affect this year's cutoff... :o
    After 2 days we'll know individual score.. :#
    So share ur score as well after 2 days.
    Thank you.. :)

    what pattern is changed compared to last year ???
  • @stonecold not pattern exactly but level of difficulty wasn't there...??
  • How much did you attempt? @Buu

    Gs 1- 74
    Gs 2 -64

  • Ppr was very easy compared to past 2 years.
    History will be kind to me for I intend to write it.
  • Ppr was very easy compared to past 2 years.

    I guess ur talking about ppr 2...
  • Guys neostencil has released the answer key / solution for paper 1.
  • saw neostencil key..getting 92 on paper 1 acc to that...jandhan wala question is wrong there..2-3 more doubtful...Cutoff will increase...many people will get 170-180 and more no of people will get 200+ as compared to last year and 2015
    Prelims - 3, Mains - 2*, Interview - 0.
  • What was the cut off last year ?? Any idea ?
  • 153 gen cat
    Prelims - 3, Mains - 2*, Interview - 0.
  • edited April 3
    I think paper 2 was easier than last year but paper 1 is trickier
    than last year with many questions from ancient history and botany zoology while geography questions needing conceptual knowledge... I guess a score of 85 in paper 2 and 75 in paper 1 would be good.. So I guess cutoff would be around 160
  • Also the problem with cutoff predictions.is that people.who found the paper easy will say that cutoff will shoot while those with below average will say that cutoff will fall...buy cutoff aren't the marks.of the highest ranked students but those of the bottom students for a range..so usually the cutoff hovers just above or below this spectrum of range of predictions... I guess likes of anil dabhade sir have a pretty good idea of cutoff usually as they do a lot of unbiased survey before the estimation
  • Cut off will incresase may be around 170 or more than that..i hope seats will increase
  • abhi4046 said:

    Also the problem with cutoff predictions.is that people.who found the paper easy will say that cutoff will shoot while those with below average will say that cutoff will fall...buy cutoff aren't the marks.of the highest ranked students but those of the bottom students for a range..so usually the cutoff hovers just above or below this spectrum of range of predictions... I guess likes of anil dabhade sir have a pretty good idea of cutoff usually as they do a lot of unbiased survey before the estimation

    right bhai..last year cut off was a surprise...
    Prelims - 3, Mains - 2*, Interview - 0.
  • 170? Itka high cut-off ?
  • kirpal said:

    170? Itka high cut-off ?

    let the first key out bhai..paper 2 marks will decide cut off..it is tough to guess paper 2 marks
    Prelims - 3, Mains - 2*, Interview - 0.
  • After answer key ,everything will clear
  • With mpsc ans key cut off will also come down
  • edited April 3
    hahahahaha cutoff speculation games begin
    MULTI COMMODITY EXCHANGES MUST INTRODUCE AN INDEX FOR CUTOFF TRADING
  • GS was comparatively easy that doesnt mean it was scoring
    PAPER2 maths n a few passages were easy but passages like ammonium chloride were googlies
  • stonecold said:

    Guys neostencil has released the answer key / solution for paper 1.

    It has many mistakes..bro


  • abhi4046 said:

    I think paper 2 was easier than last year but paper 1 is trickier
    than last year with many questions from ancient history and botany zoology while geography questions needing conceptual knowledge... I guess a score of 85 in paper 2 and 75 in paper 1 would be good.. So I guess cutoff would be around 160

    Right..
    160+ is enough i guess..

  • immortan said:

    hahahahaha cutoff speculation games begin
    MULTI COMMODITY EXCHANGES MUST INTRODUCE AN INDEX FOR CUTOFF TRADING

    good idea bro...
    Prelims - 3, Mains - 2*, Interview - 0.
  • immortan said:

    GS was comparatively easy that doesnt mean it was scoring
    PAPER2 maths n a few passages were easy but passages like ammonium chloride were googlies

    what do you mean by this bhai?? got 55 last yr, will be getting definitely more than that this year...
    Prelims - 3, Mains - 2*, Interview - 0.
  • Experiments wala Comprehension was the toughest, after that, theory of forms wala..acc to me
    Prelims - 3, Mains - 2*, Interview - 0.
  • Paper 1 ws tough.. I guess 150-160 will b cutoff
  • Have unique or chanakya released any info? Wot r students in Pune predicting bout cutoff ??
  • Paper was slightly easier than last year.
    cutoff cannot be predicted now as answers in rc vary alot.
Sign In or Join to comment.

Courses by ForumIAS for CSE
ForumIAS is trusted by over 10,000+ students for their Prelims, Mains and Interview Preparation and we currently run several assistance programs to help students from Civil Services prelims preparation to rank upgradation to IAS. You can enroll for these programs by visiting http://blog.forumias.com/courses

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google

Subscribe to ForumIAS Blog