[ForumIAS COMPREHENSIVE PROGRAM 2018:] BEGINS ON 25th SEPTEMBER
Dear Friends, The wait is finally over. The ForumIAS 2018 Comprehensive Guidance Program 2018 is now out and admissions Open. 5% Early Bird Offer for Non-MGP Students and 10% Early Bird Offer for MGP Students.

I Need Suggestion / Advise

I have completed my B.Tech in 2015 in Electronics branch ( 60% ). I have given ssc 2 times already. Now i am looking for a job. How can i cover 2 years gap.
Please help.
·

Comments

• 1. continue in the e&tc field.. but there are very few core electronics employment... try for an internship in some company to build up ur exp.

2. switch over to IT side.. where the pasture may be greener rite now... you can join networking field or it security.. complete a course of 4-5 months in jetking or any other reputed inst. initially the pay package. might not be hefty but surely there is a vast scope esp in networking and security... get a certification....

3. if interested in mba/hr.. prepare for TISS....

4. dive in the upsc daldal... that covers most. of the sins provided u get selected

5. still you want to pursue a career oriented on civil services... apply for an internship in prs or vivekananda foundation...

now it all depends on you.. what do you want to pursue? or you just want to recover the lost 2 yrs?
    Mood bohot kharab hai kya kare
    Prelims -3 Mains-3* Interview - 0*
    ·
  • 1. continue in the e&tc field.. but there are very few core electronics employment... try for an internship in some company to build up ur exp.

2. switch over to IT side.. where the pasture may be greener rite now... you can join networking field or it security.. complete a course of 4-5 months in jetking or any other reputed inst. initially the pay package. might not be hefty but surely there is a vast scope esp in networking and security... get a certification....

4. dive in the upsc daldal... that covers most. of the sins provided u get selected

5. still you want to pursue a career oriented on civil services... apply for an internship in prs or vivekananda foundation...

now it all depends on you.. what do you want to pursue? or you just want to recover the lost 2 yrs?

Please tell me about vivekananda foundation
    ·
  • qtiye, pehle 'advice' aur 'advise' me antar samajh le
    ·

Please tell me about vivekananda foundation
    I don't know much but i know this much that Vivekananda International Foundation, New Delhi is a wonderful think-tank on strategic affairs to work with. Current NSA Ajit Doval sir is one of its founders.
    Searcher + Learner + Singer + Believer
    BLOOD, SWEAT, GLORY.
    ·
  • freeman said:

qtiye, pehle 'advice' aur 'advise' me antar samajh le

meri ankhein khol di
    Pre 2015- Fail
    Pre 2016- Fail
    CSIR Life Science NET- 18 June
    Road 2018 (Last Attempt)
    ·
Sign In or Join to comment.

Courses by ForumIAS for CSE
ForumIAS is trusted by over 10,000+ students for their Prelims, Mains and Interview Preparation and we currently run several assistance programs to help students from Civil Services prelims preparation to rank upgradation to IAS. You can enroll for these programs by making the payment through the links below

1. Mains Guidance Program 2017 - July 1st : Batch C ( 24 Seats | 21 GS + Essay Tests ) | Test Plan | Payment Link |
2. Mains Guidance Program 2017 - 7th August : Batch D ( 50 Seats| 8 GS Tests ) | Test Plan | Payment Link
3. Current Affairs Classes for Mains 2017 (OFFLINE) - 16th August - ( 200 Issues for Mains 2017 ) | Class Plan | Enrollment Link
4. Current Affairs (Online) Classes for Mains 2017 - 20th August | Details | Enrollment Link
5. Prelims Test Series 2018 - Coming Soon 6. Mains Guidance Program for Mains 2018 - Coming soon

UPCOMING EVENTS by ForumIAS
No upcoming events

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google

Subscribe to ForumIAS Blog