MITRA'S IAS - Fresh batches of Philosophy : 25th June (Evening) & 29th June (Morning) ; Registration open
For more information call us at - Tel. No :- 01145505509, Mob. No-8826469839, 9560928172 or
Mail us at :- mitrasiasclasses@gmail.com
, Website :- www.mitrasias.com

Looking for 'a' serious aspirant of sociology optional for Answer Writing Practice. (Mutual Benefit)

I gave 2016 mains but could not qualify. I felt the dire need for the answer writing practice. I have already started my writing practice but need someone who can correct it.
In return, I will also do the same. Hence, mutual benefit.

~10 questions of Sociology on daily basis. Be assured about discipline and punctuality.

Message me only if you have completed the theory part!
·

Comments

• join Aditya Mongra test series , its the best in the town,,,,i did it and really enriched me in enhancing my potential
    ·
  • edited April 2
    omsairam said:

join Aditya Mongra test series , its the best in the town,,,,i did it and really enriched me in enhancing my potential

Voh sir gaali bahut marte h...unless ur mentally can break a person also...jitna aaya h voh b nahi likh paoge...answer writing ka plan toh h but daily 10q jaida nahi nahi h ??
    ·
  • csefnldst said:

omsairam said:

join Aditya Mongra test series , its the best in the town,,,,i did it and really enriched me in enhancing my potential

Voh sir gaali bahut marte h...unless ur mentally can break a person also...jitna aaya h voh b nahi likh paoge...answer writing ka plan toh h but daily 10q jaida nahi nahi h ??
    bhai depend karta h....how you take it?
    ·
  • Agreed but he is not the one for weak hearted or those without sociology background...rest good teacher no doubt.
    ·
  • Start a telegram channel and post the link to join. Let's start the writing practice and critical analysis until May25. Then resume after prelims.
    ·
  • Yes please start the group
    ·
Sign In or Join to comment.

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google