NEW REVISION CLASSES PRE'17 History+ Environment+Govt Schemes

Thank you for your tremendous response, to the revision classes for Prelims 2017being conducted in New Delhi. Based on your requests and suggestions, we have come up with new classes as per below schedule
(1)Art & Culture Revision ( REPEAT ) - May 27th & 28th, (2) Modern History ( REPEAT ) - May 30th (3) Govt Schemes + Allied Issues - May 31st (4) Environment & Ecology - Friday, June 2

Seats fill up in a few hours, and we don't plan any more repeat classes, so register early. Click Here to get more details and register early to avoid inconvenience. All revision classes will be held from 5PM to 8PM.

insight and vision test series scores 2017

i request members to leave you insight and vision test series scores here .
·

Comments

• Just got the tests from ORN yesterday. Gave 1 subject test only.:

Test 2114. Polity : 120.

Any idea what is a good score in Vision?

Thanks.
    ·
  • vision test 1 polity 149.xx
    history test 17 :126.xx
    Everyday is the first day of the rest of your life
    ·
  • edited March 27
    Getting 90's in insight test series. But confident that I will sail through not only CSE but also IFOS cutoff. Focusing on revision, weakness identification and some cramming.
    ·
  • What is the average score of insights test 23 ?
    Or anybody else who has attempted please share your marks.

I scored 98, found few questions quite tough.
    Dum Spiro Spero
    ·
  • any body took vision geography test . whats the avg score
    ·

bro i gave test 3 and 4 got 120 plus in both, most of the questions were direct from 11th ncert and i have recently revised these books. I didnt want to open this thread but i did and got jitters by seeing banana comment , hope it is just a troll.
    ·

bro i gave test 3 and 4 got 120 plus in both, most of the questions were direct from 11th ncert and i have recently revised these books. I didnt want to open this thread but i did and got jitters by seeing banana comment , hope it is just a troll.
    i have just solved old shanakr geo question with the help of key. scheduled to take vision by today night .ill update it by today night
    ·
  • Can You post link, unable to find Bro.
    @sujith11me100

choco_dip said:

please post copy of pdf test here

its already available in xaam.in
    Quotes don't inspire; People do. [ਪੰਜਾਬੀ ਸਾਹਿਤ]
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    मूर्खस्य पंच चिह्नानि गर्वो दुर्वचनं तथा । क्रोधश्च दृढवादश्च परवाक्येष्वनादरः ॥
    5 signs of a fool : Vanity, wicked conversation, anger, stubborn arguments, & disrespect for other's opinion.
    ·
  • Caliburn said:

Can You post link, unable to find Bro.
    @sujith11me100

choco_dip said:

http://www.xaam.in/2016/09/vision-ias-prelims-2017-test-series.html

·
  • Aome questions and explanations in insights tests are doubtful!Where 5o find the corrigendum or discussion thread for such questions??Pls help
    ·
  • mahi2501 said:

Aome questions and explanations in insights tests are doubtful!Where 5o find the corrigendum or discussion thread for such questions??Pls help

it hasnt been released yet
    ·
  • choco_dip said:

bhai where is it in xaam.in
    i am not getting can u please share link here
    thanks
    chocolate is my life
    ·
  • Insight test 5: 112 :|
    You talk when u cease to be at peace with your mind
    ·
  • Mine test 5- 98
    ·
  • Vision test Indian geography - 2107- 82
    ·
  • Mine test 5- 98

Both of us need to improve....still lot of time left... :smiley:
    ·

• True. Stuck with negative marks. Wrong questions are above 30 in each of my tests. Struggling to reduce wrong attempts
    ·

• True. Stuck with negative marks. Wrong questions are above 30 in each of my tests. Struggling to reduce wrong attempts

Same with me....will improve as u revise the stuffs....
    ·
  • vision test-30, score-114.
    ·
  • Insights:

Test-1 (102)
    Test-2 (92)
    Test-3 (128)
    ·
Sign In or Join to comment.

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google