[ForumIAS COMPREHENSIVE PROGRAM 2018:] BEGINS ON 25th SEPTEMBER
Dear Friends, The wait is finally over. The ForumIAS 2018 Comprehensive Guidance Program 2018 is now out and admissions Open. 5% Early Bird Offer for Non-MGP Students and 10% Early Bird Offer for MGP Students.

How is RC Sinha coaching in New Delhi IAS? Is it worth to join ?

can anybody frm past experince tell me abt his coaching in g.s and in pub admin..?
·

Comments

• I also wish to know the same. Kindly reply plz
    ·
  • As compared to what? I have done classes in New Delhi st some point of time, and let me tell you that stick to Vajiram & Sriram for your preparation. There at least you have guaranttee of quality. You can be sure that you are with the best dear.

One thing i notice is people always say individual guidance. If you are willing to run after teacher, then you can get individual guidance at Vaji=Sri also. If you are not willing to run, then you wont get it at small coaching also.

Remember , go for that coaching which advertises less and teaches more.

I am not Vajiram pro person, but it is the least evil among all others. for example in synergy they took 50,000+ for mains course and they dont even have teachers for mains. So be wise, don't try to be rebel without a cause (like me) and go with the path taken by others.
    ·
  • a day will come when you can take risks with you life and career, but that day is not today. R C Sinha sir hasnt no even checked 1000 copies till date, how will he keep pulse with the exam? Go with popular teachers, there is a reson why they are popular.
    ·
  • Remember , go for that coaching which advertises less and teaches more. =D>
    ·
  • a day will come when you can take risks with you life and career, but that day is not today. R C Sinha sir hasnt no even checked 1000 copies till date, how will he keep pulse with the exam? Go with popular teachers, there is a reson why they are popular.
    are u sure about that...?i mean he is ex ips nd have faculty like subhra ranjan of vajiram nd tarique khan for history ..nd also persons from iipa ....and they r claiming high..m totally confused between rc sinha and vaji.?plz help if u have experience
    ·
  • If you're convinced, go ahead dear. Try asking if anyone has til date attended Subhra ma'am and tariq khan in R C Sinha's academy.

personally, i think subhra ma'am doesn't have enough hours left in Vajiram to teach elsewhere.

Search for her on internet and write her an email verifying if she will be teaching at R C Sinha's. She has a blog also.

Try getting Tariq's number and verify the same.

·
  • m nt sure about that ...but to get in vajiram is veri difficult like their token procedure is very hectic...m jut looking for gud teaching fr gs nd pub admin as well.....therefore bit confuse about coaching....my friend is in sriram ..and review is nt good ...
    ·
  • Hello All,
    just u guys are lucky that i saw this post!
    i have first hand exp of all these 3 at hyderabad and let me tell my feedback about them:
    1. Tarique sir: he is awesome for history, without any doubt.... teaching style is great...
    2. Subhra : teaching style not so good... just dictates... she is not good, though some say she is expert in Pol Science!
    3. RC Sinha: if u join his classes, you will commit biggest mistake of your life.. its better not to join anywhere than joining RC Sinha.. i also thot all these IPS stuff bla bla bla.... but he taught Pub Ad and GS in such a manner which is pathetic....... none can teach worse pub ad than him even GS:
    a) not clear with his concepts..
    b) wastes lot of time talking his IPS days or any bullshit
    c) cracks jokes which are hard to comprehend
    d) after initial few days he discourages asking questions(waise he doesnt answer or mostly he confuses you)
    e. The biggest blunder: Many wrong facts.. and that too so confidently that he refuses to listen...
    its solely because of him, i developed aversion for Pub Ad...
    even if he gives money to attend his classes, do not join bcos they are simply waste of time....
    ·
  • @satya : Thanks..I thought to join atleast weekend coaching at analogias,hyderabad..but rc sinha is heading both GS and pub ad as per thier website ..i now give up my idea of joining there.
    ·
  • @anuragtri
    I also went to analog:)
    ·
  • Hey @nitinbrijwasi and everyone else,

While I think coaching centres are in the long-term more or less the same and only do so much to help (most of it is in your hands), it is true that R. C. Sinha could be counted among the less useful.

No offence meant to him - he seems like a very nice person - but he tells these really fantastic stories about how he killed lawbreakers with his 'unlicensed arms' and left their bodies drenched in kerosene so that animals don't find the corpses by the smell. No kidding! He generally gives advice that I think would be quite dangerous to follow!

As for Pub Ad, he simplifies it a lot, so it won't seem that hard, but Pub Ad is not that simple either. I did another class after R. C. Sinha, at Vajiram with Rajesh Gupta I think (not sure of the name) who taught Paper-I and found this guy much, much better.

Don't agree that Mohd. Tarique is very good either. He also gave out wrong information in his notes which I came home and had to rectify (for e.g. wrong name and discredited fact about the first sailor to find a route to India). And he tends to make some very controversial statements in class. At least he did in ours at Bangalore. May not be the same everywhere. Otherwise, a very funny person which is why his classes are quite enjoyable.

Anyway, those are my two cents! The rest of the decision is your own. :)

All the best with your preparation.
    ·
  • edited November 2013
    R C Sinha is a no doubt an intelligent person but when it comes to teaching he lacks skills.
    He does not know time management although he speaks so highly of taylor. He follows the principle of not carrying any lecture note or keeping track of his syllabus in different batches because he practices mind control and also says the same to his students that trust their memory and not scribble down point when he casually talks about world events. Due to this he doesnt know what is covered and what has to be covered. He doesn't lacks focus and concentration and often becomes excited during lectures and deviate from current topics to other areas of his liking and expertise, He states that he would be covering this after the main course but talking about it continuity of the lecture breaks too often.

There should be some amount of professionalism in coaching classes as they charge huge sum from aspirants. The things they should focus on following things with in the given sequence.
    > Covering the syllabus
    > Covering extra things which the faculty thinks will give edge
    > Preparing mock test to asses the absorption
    > Using time properly if syllabus is covered, some time should be utilized in core questions and answer session which can combine content of each chapter and gives essence of the subject. i call this approach "Teaching by synthesis" that is smaller elements of subject which are the chapters and in the end analyzing questions which means breaking down question and relating it to each of these smaller elements which we have already studied.
    > A faculty should not be emotion driven. Every information has a particular time when it should be revealed . Thus giving slow illumination which will clear all doubts one by one. R C Sinha sir lacks patience and time and again erupts with voluptuous connected data and at the same time condemns that the time for
    a detailed explanation has not come and assures that "in the end" he will be discussing all and many more things, spoiling the fun of the bird in hand.

If a good framework is designed any faculty can be successful in making its name its not a difficult task. You dont have to be an ex IAS or IPS. Initially IPS/IAS tag can pull crowds but sustaining that impression is a shrewd task. Anybody can become a good faculty it by following right and simple approach.

·
  • friends, for sure R C sinha is not an IPS officer..

I dont know how we too aspiring for a big, falling for this....

He is a fraud.. He did it in Hyderabad, banglore and delhi.. I am a big victim of his stories..

went for an iv preparation .. there are lot of inconsistncies.. Enquired with a friend who is an IPS .... He said , he was trained in Hyderabad.. when the academy was in mt.abu.. many other inconsistencies... In hyderabad and banglore, he became a big name by claiming as IPS... too much ....
    ·
  • R.C.Sinha is simply cheating the students by using the IPS tagline. He teaches all irrelevant topics and his classes are a totally waste of time.
    He teaches at Analog IAS institute in Hyderabad. This is another fraud institute. Total waste of time and money joining here.
    ·
  • I know for a fact that RC Sinha is not an IPS. Because my parents themselves are into Civil Services and I got it checked up through them. Nope he is not. He also did mention in one of his demo classes that he wished he had a chance at UPSC but he is too old ! Why would someone say that if they were already ex-IPS or whatever !

Anyway I attended his classes and these are my findings -

> Takes a lot of time to comprehend a topic which can be expressed in a much precise manner
    > He tells you that he would cover so and so topic somewhere in future and blah blah but I wonder how that future never came up !
    > Initially he seemed encouraging students to interact and to ask, but later on, he would not even listen ! Just one word and he goes on and on !
    > What he teaches and the notes is in no way considered UPSC standard
    > And the institutes he teaches at, are nothing but frauds, I know this because I interacted with the toppers they claimed came from their institute and some of them were like "Really?" .." Hahah nope we just smiled when they asked..I think they made the whole write up".."No I just went for a demo there.." these were the answers I got !

So in my opinion, I think if you want a more professional ccoaching, RC Sinha is clearly not the person unless you can attend his 9 AM - 6:30 PM classes without raising a doubt !
    ·
  • Analog ias institute hyderabad is the biggest fraud institute in entire south india.
    Its director srikanth who himself failed to clear ias boasts himself as n0.1 faculty for maths.
    Rc.sinha-he is completely insane and he himself dont knw what he is teaching.
    Shubra ranjan:superb quality but comes to analog once in 2 months.
    Shiva :teaches economy entirely what is there in mrunal.org.
    Kalyan sir:he is item girl of analog ias.
    Tarique:superb teachin but comes to analog once in 2 mnths n jumps syllabus.
    Saroj samal:he is jadoo of koi milgaya ,worst n outdated teaching.
    Sanjeev verma:superb but rarely comes to analog.

Overview:director this institute sells u lies about delhi faculties dnt believe it.
    He is a big thief who appears on tv to lure you guys.
    He is a big failure in his life n can make u taste failure if u lack ur discretion.
    ·
  • kya bhaiya... sun ne vale hai to kuch bhi bol dete ho ka ?

http://home.bih.nic.in/document/ips_bihar_cadre.pdf

Dekho RC Sinha ka naam. IPS from bihar cadre... Kya yaar.... sirf tum intelligent ho ka ? our sab chutiye ??

pelhe research karo bhaiya... ek minute google search marne se mila unke credentials... :P
    I know for a fact that RC Sinha is not an IPS. Because my parents themselves are into Civil Services and I got it checked up through them. Nope he is not. He also did mention in one of his demo classes that he wished he had a chance at UPSC but he is too old ! Why would someone say that if they were already ex-IPS or whatever !

Anyway I attended his classes and these are my findings -

> Takes a lot of time to comprehend a topic which can be expressed in a much precise manner
    > He tells you that he would cover so and so topic somewhere in future and blah blah but I wonder how that future never came up !
    > Initially he seemed encouraging students to interact and to ask, but later on, he would not even listen ! Just one word and he goes on and on !
    > What he teaches and the notes is in no way considered UPSC standard
    > And the institutes he teaches at, are nothing but frauds, I know this because I interacted with the toppers they claimed came from their institute and some of them were like "Really?" .." Hahah nope we just smiled when they asked..I think they made the whole write up".."No I just went for a demo there.." these were the answers I got !

So in my opinion, I think if you want a more professional ccoaching, RC Sinha is clearly not the person unless you can attend his 9 AM - 6:30 PM classes without raising a doubt !
    ·
  • kya log ias/ips banega ex-ips ko fraud ips bta rha hai,
    ho sakta hai ye log coaching wale ho,
    jo unke coaching ko badnam kar rha hai.
    several coaching representatives are active on forum
    so alert.....

·
  • he is coming to hyderabad too.. he is a big time cheater
    ·
  • @Chanduu P bhaiya... kounsa coaching center khola aapne ? bataiye. ?? :P
    ·
  • @focusindia... Sinha is a very popular surname and this is not the same R C Sinha..When you share something first you take a good look at it dude :) Look at the date of retirement in the file its given July, 2015. He is clearly not the R.C Sinha in question. This guy has been teaching for some time now and was claiming to have retired atleast 5 years back.

And I myself also have heard from a lot of people that he is not an IPS.. maximum he might have got a promotion into IPS rank during the fag end of his career. But clearly he has not given the civil services exam or cleared it.
    Ellame inimae nallathan nadakkum
    Pattasum summave koluthama vedikkum
    AIR News Analysis and other useful stuff overed here:
    theelectricdreamz.blogspot.in
    ·
  • @focusindia
    Mr. please understand that , you are regularly posting in different groups and making comments that go against analog and Mr.RC sinha. by the way, I am the student of RC sinha. My opinion is RC sinha is a bad teacher.. By and large I am not against any coaching.
    your slang in Hindi looks like you are no where hyderabadi, just trying to flare up the issue to keep the thread active.

please try to be cordial to others, at least if you can not be friendly.

if u just want the thread going and active, my sympathies are with you. hope you get good pay for that.

·
  • ;) I used UP slang. I never mentioned anything wrong against anyone... Show me where I said anything wrong about analog or RC Sinha sir ??? Quote it if you think you're saying the truth.... (you wont be able to ;p) I'm not against anyone...

I am only saying that criticizing some faculty personally and questioning his credentials just because YOU dont like him is not correct.. I dont think RC Sinha sir cares what the world thinks about him... attended my first class of his today at analog...
    ·
  • Yeah... I observed that too... it says that the RC.Sinha in the pdf is still in service... I get your point... But show me one place where he mentions himself as an EX-Serviceman. ONE place please.... He did not even mention that he is an ex-serviceman in his newdelhiias website. So I guess people are only speculating about his previous work (which is useless)

Does it really matter whether he is an Ex IPS or IAS ? I dont think so... there are many lecturers who give good info about preparation of civils even WITHOUT working as a civil servant.

Anyway, I will stop further replies... I don't want to drag this thread...

MAY this thread bury itself ;) XD

@focusindia... Sinha is a very popular surname and this is not the same R C Sinha..When you share something first you take a good look at it dude :) Look at the date of retirement in the file its given July, 2015. He is clearly not the R.C Sinha in question. This guy has been teaching for some time now and was claiming to have retired atleast 5 years back.

And I myself also have heard from a lot of people that he is not an IPS.. maximum he might have got a promotion into IPS rank during the fag end of his career. But clearly he has not given the civil services exam or cleared it.
    ·
This discussion has been closed.

Courses by ForumIAS for CSE
ForumIAS is trusted by over 10,000+ students for their Prelims, Mains and Interview Preparation and we currently run several assistance programs to help students from Civil Services prelims preparation to rank upgradation to IAS. You can enroll for these programs by making the payment through the links below

1. Mains Guidance Program 2017 - July 1st : Batch C ( 24 Seats | 21 GS + Essay Tests ) | Test Plan | Payment Link |
2. Mains Guidance Program 2017 - 7th August : Batch D ( 50 Seats| 8 GS Tests ) | Test Plan | Payment Link
3. Current Affairs Classes for Mains 2017 (OFFLINE) - 16th August - ( 200 Issues for Mains 2017 ) | Class Plan | Enrollment Link
4. Current Affairs (Online) Classes for Mains 2017 - 20th August | Details | Enrollment Link
5. Prelims Test Series 2018 - Coming Soon 6. Mains Guidance Program for Mains 2018 - Coming soon

UPCOMING EVENTS by ForumIAS
No upcoming events

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google

Subscribe to ForumIAS Blog