43 out of 86 MGP 2016 Students Appeared for their first Interview in CSE 2016. ForumIAS MGP 2017 ADMISSIONS ARE NOW OPEN

ForumIAS MGP 2017 New Batch Admissions Plan Details and Admission Links are now ACTIVE, along with our performance of MGP 2016 in terms of conversion into interview calls for Mains Appearing Candidates.Click here to join NOW!

Isights EXCLUSIVE Revision Modules , review ?

what is your view regarding Isights EXCLUSIVE Revision Modules,

And best way to utilize it ?

·

Comments

• Go to the right hand side corner where they share link of updates. You'll find the Economy revision module there. :-)
    ·
  • If you are regular with CA or their Daily Current Affairs updates then the module is a compilation of all economy related events. Good for revision. :-)
    ·
  • I am highly confused about how to pick revision modules. I do Hindu regularly, have my own notes and do VisionIAS monthly booklet also.
    Thankfully forumias are not going to release compilations, but then there are so many current affairs booklets available.
    Senior members​, please suggest what to do in such a situation. Do we need to supplement after doing the above, at all? Though these subject wise compilations make revision easy and consolidated.
    There is Gktoday, Insights, Vision PT365(soon), others would release too. Which one to pick?
    ·
  • reading all the vision monthly booklets before prelims, 4-5 times, is pretty much sufficient for c.a.
    Do not go gentle into that good night
    ·
  • mukadar said:

I am highly confused about how to pick revision modules. I do Hindu regularly, have my own notes and do VisionIAS monthly booklet also.
    Thankfully forumias are not going to release compilations, but then there are so many current affairs booklets available.
    Senior members​, please suggest what to do in such a situation. Do we need to supplement after doing the above, at all? Though these subject wise compilations make revision easy and consolidated.
    There is Gktoday, Insights, Vision PT365(soon), others would release too. Which one to pick?

Start revising from your primary source and keep referring to new releases like pt365 and insights for add on. Dont increase redundancy by without referring to your primary material. Its the product of your hardwork, not everyone is having and would be the deciding factor in the end.
    ·
  • Anyone gone through the insightonindia compilation please tell does it covers current affairs completely till now ?
    ·
  • When will vision pt365 PDFs come out ?
    ·
  • gt2015 said:

When will vision pt365 PDFs come out ?

April 3
    ·
Sign In or Join to comment.

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google