Current Affairs + Answer Writing Classes for 2018 : Attend three days of Classes at FourmIAS Offline Center in New Delhi.
Learn how to make own notes from newspaper and alayze issues for CSE.


Click here to : (1) Register, (2) Download Broucher (3) Click here to enroll ONLINE | OFFLINE Click
Course commences on 28th October at 5PM

GS Score Prelims 2017 CA Classes?

The cost is Rs.8050 and there's 23 sessions and it says you'll be done with prelims current affairs prep by the beginning of May.

This is my weaker area, and I don't have any Hindu notes but the GK today monthly compilations.

Any thoughts on the class? Should I go for it?
For the night is dark and full of terrors

Comments

  • Acidburn said:

    The cost is Rs.8050 and there's 23 sessions and it says you'll be done with prelims current affairs prep by the beginning of May.

    This is my weaker area, and I don't have any Hindu notes but the GK today monthly compilations.

    Any thoughts on the class? Should I go for it?

    confusion- which is better Vision p365 or GSScore CA?
    Maharashtra
  • koi review de do yaar GS Score CA classes ki. been reading hindu n vision CA booklets. don't want to join chokkalingam (too long) or vision 365 (already reading their booklets). how is GS score for someone who has read the hindu n vision CA booklets?
  • Gsscore ca classes are very good... High yielding ...i can vouch for them
  • Has daily there is an advertisement for the vision current affairs in 60hrs. But seriously doubt create hota hai. I think it's better if the topics that found in the current affairs magazines are YouTubed once
  • edited March 26
    yes
  • i heard vision p365 is a better choice. but still confused.
    true910 said:

    Acidburn said:

    The cost is Rs.8050 and there's 23 sessions and it says you'll be done with prelims current affairs prep by the beginning of May.

    This is my weaker area, and I don't have any Hindu notes but the GK today monthly compilations.

    Any thoughts on the class? Should I go for it?

    confusion- which is better Vision p365 or GSScore CA?
    For the night is dark and full of terrors
  • that helps. so we just have to learn from their material or do we have to take down lecture notes?
    Imhotep said:

    Gsscore ca classes are very good... High yielding ...i can vouch for them

    For the night is dark and full of terrors
  • Material is sufficient...i am getting it for 7000 only... Coz i had joined their ... Mains module... Wat price are u getting?
  • They said its 8050 including the taxes.
    Imhotep said:

    Material is sufficient...i am getting it for 7000 only... Coz i had joined their ... Mains module... Wat price are u getting?

    For the night is dark and full of terrors
  • Vision 365 do three times
    One step,One Punch,One Round At a Time.
    How you do anything is how you do everything.

    PSIR Optional. Aspiring Diplomat.
Sign In or Join to comment.

Courses by ForumIAS for CSE
ForumIAS is trusted by over 10,000+ students for their Prelims, Mains and Interview Preparation and we currently run several assistance programs to help students from Civil Services prelims preparation to rank upgradation to IAS. You can enroll for these programs by visiting http://blog.forumias.com/courses

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google

Subscribe to ForumIAS Blog