MITRA'S IAS - Fresh batches of Philosophy : 25th June (Evening) & 29th June (Morning) ; Registration open
For more information call us at - Tel. No :- 01145505509, Mob. No-8826469839, 9560928172 or
Mail us at :- mitrasiasclasses@gmail.com
, Website :- www.mitrasias.com

Can drug addict become custom officer

I just want to know that, can a drug addict appear for upsc exam IC & CES to become custom officer ?? Is their any kind of medical tests conducted before getting selected as custom officer ?
·

Comments

• I just want to know that, can a drug addict appear for upsc exam IC & CES to become custom officer ?? Is their any kind of medical tests conducted before getting selected as custom officer ?

what kind of drugs?? LSD, Coke, Meth or just Weed??? if its just weed.. dont be too harsh on yourself..
    ·
  • duniya mai kitna gam hai ..mera fir bhi kitna kam hai :| :| :|
    ·

so dots are connected well or not???
    ·

so dots are connected well or not???
    nope still connecting ... it goes nowhere .....no end ...... present continuous tense is going on ....
    ·
  • edited March 24
    Yes after leaving those drugs and if all ur body parts are working in good condition...ATB
    ·
  • edited March 24
    I think he's under the influence of a potent drug named trolleum!

And trolleum wastes you for life. So no, you can't!
    An Ounce of Action Is Worth a Ton of Theory
    ·
  • I think he's under the influence of a potent drug named trolleum!

why u treat like that u r all in all ... u assume things by urself then blame others ....its ur chuthiyaapa ....let him speak ....
    ·
  • Tests normally conducted...

Cbp=complete blood count
    Esr test
    Hiv elisa test.
    Urinalysis .
    Random blood sugar.
    Blood pressure
    ·
  • Oh no! Someone who knows please reply. :-0
    ·
  • edited March 24
    Most People peaking at their physical n mental prowess never even clear prelims. If you remain addicted to drugs, I can assure you that you will never even reach the part where UPSC honours you with a physical test.

And it's a little odd that you would ask this question. It's not like drugs cause any genetic mutation that can be detected. Stop abusing and your body will cleanse itself.

If you mean that you have had a brush with the law and order machinery because of your habit leading to registration of some kind of criminal case against you or some legal action, then YES UPSC wouldn't be amused. They ask us for all this info beforehand.
    I have failed upsc mains a couple of times.
    ·
  • No problem at all. Drugs addicts, especially when high, have the potential to become anything. Two of my friends; one became the President of Uganda and the other topped him by becoming an elephant.
    And if something goes wrong there are always scape-rats.

http://www.huffingtonpost.in/2017/03/22/nagpur-cops-are-blaming-rats-for-25-kg-missing-marijuana-haul_a_21905171/
    Sorry about the sapphires.
    ·
  • And no, trolleum wastes you for life. Sorry!

why u treat like that u r all in all ... u assume things by urself then blame others ....its ur chuthiyaapa ....let him speak ....
    lol! looks like you are on trolleum as well! :mrgreen:
    An Ounce of Action Is Worth a Ton of Theory
    ·
  • Forget ias ,first become human(you disgrace). Shame on your parents for you
    ·
  • And no, trolleum wastes you for life. Sorry!

lol! looks like you are on trolleum as well! :mrgreen:
    hmmm i am ..!!!! u r so true ... how do u know all this .... lol hahahahaha :D :D :D
    ·

• Dum maro dum.
    Drugs karo kam.
    Padhai me jao jam.
    Bewre hain hum.
    Dead and departed player. RIP.
    ·
  • Ban jao bhai.. ajkal nakli maal bahut aa rha h market me :D
    Half-read : Why Nations Fail; Thinking, fast and slow; Freakonomics
    Currently reading : White Mughals by William Dalrymple
    ·
Sign In or Join to comment.

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google