"I really don't think there is anything that is better structured and more interactive in regard to Mains than the ForumIAS Mains Guidance Program." - Mitali Sethi (IAS-2016, AIR-56)
MGP Schedule C - Admissions Open Now!
Click here to read more
*Limited Seats. First Come, First Serve basis only.
Mains 2017 : The Only Course you will need to Score 400+ in GS
Mains Foundation 2017 by Ravi R Chokkalingam – to cover GS Paper 2, Paper 3, Paper 1 (Social Issues), Ethics & Essay – with 4 Full Length Mock Tests.
Classes (Online | Offline) commence from 27th June for Mains Foundation, Mains Current Affairs, GS Paper III, Ethics & Essay

Call : 9555923039 for early bird discounts

Urgent ! Please review this..

Hello Forum members..
These days i am feeling very low like i have not completed enough syllabus and other negative thoughts....its becoming a very tough mental situation for me..
On the account of the information provided below...please comment your views if i am too behind to secure a rank this year..

I have completed these books minimum 2 times...
Ancient history ncert..Rajiv Ahir modern india book..modern india ncert a few chapters..Nitin Singhania almost all chapters..
Shankar ias environment..
Sri Ram ias economy booklet..
Polity Laxmikanth
The hindu..but not regular..
My optional is Geography and i have completed all the ncerts + GC leong...only..till now..

Can i make it this year..i am highly doubting myself..
i maybe scoring 65-70 marks this year in prelims..didnt qualify..

what should i do extra..please give your views..
·

Comments

• Prof X said:

Hello Forum members..
    These days i am feeling very low like i have not completed enough syllabus and other negative thoughts....its becoming a very tough mental situation for me..
    On the account of the information provided below...please comment your views if i am too behind to secure a rank this year..

Ancient history ncert..Rajiv Ahir modern india book..modern india ncert a few chapters..Nitin Singhania almost all chapters..
    Polity Laxmikanth
    My optional is Geography and i have completed all the ncerts + GC leong...only..till now..

I am also in same situation but single time only
    ·
  • Have u completed CA...
    ·
  • Have u completed CA...

not completed..but i have been aware mostly..so can rule out options..havent revised anything..so no consolidation..
    ·
  • Sorry bro but it doesn't seem that you are looking for a rational reply. You rather want people to give you confidence and assure you that You can do it. Be a man, grow up.
    ·
  • Sorry bro but it doesn't seem that you are looking for a rational reply. You rather want people to give you confidence and assure you that You can do it. Be a man, grow up.

OK brother..but who said to you that a Grown up man cant get demoralized..motivation and/or rationality both play a big role in cse prep.
    ·
  • edited March 22
    Prof X said:

Hello Forum members..

Polity Laxmikanth

Bhai
    Drink Beer. Fuck fear. :wink:
    Jokes aside... Achchi hai yaar, itna bhi kya load, 2.5 months are enough bhai.
    Life is a crazy ride and nothing is guaranteed. Keeping expectations low and just trying to not disappoint people who look up to me.
    youtu.be/0sFvFVkeGVg
    ·
  • 1 months enough to revise n consolidate thereafter solve some past papers for a week in may...revise again n go to exam...2 months before exam our brain works 8x faster than it normally during other days..u can take load n suceed..
    ·
  • Prof X said:

Hello Forum members..

Polity Laxmikanth

You have done great TILL NOW.Cool.Just read Introduction to FineArts NCERT twice. And solve all insights + Vision + Forumias test papers TWICE.you are ready to go bro.Cheers !
    ·
  • Books do great work in these moments.
    I was cured by books in the similar moments.
    I suggest you reading "the secret". the book about how your thoughts attract your future.
    Do whatever but don't be negative.
    All rest is already discussed by the members.

All the best!
    WoodCutters-Books, Reviews and Inspiration
    ·
  • 1 months enough to revise n consolidate thereafter solve some past papers for a week in may...revise again n go to exam...2 months before exam our brain works 8x faster than it normally during other days..u can take load n suceed..

hahahahaha. SO TRUE MAN. if only our brains could work 8x fast every day, we would do superhuman things, but unfortunately it does not!!
    Barbad forumistaan karne ko to ek hi ullu kaafi tha
    Yahan..har post pe ullu baitha hai anjam-e-forumistan kya hoga
    ·
Sign In or Join to comment.

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google