"I really don't think there is anything that is better structured and more interactive in regard to Mains than the ForumIAS Mains Guidance Program." - Mitali Sethi (IAS-2016, AIR-56)
MGP Schedule C - Admissions Open Now!
Click here to read more
*Limited Seats. First Come, First Serve basis only.
Mains 2017 : The Only Course you will need to Score 400+ in GS
Mains Foundation 2017 by Ravi R Chokkalingam – to cover GS Paper 2, Paper 3, Paper 1 (Social Issues), Ethics & Essay – with 4 Full Length Mock Tests.
Classes (Online | Offline) commence from 27th June for Mains Foundation, Mains Current Affairs, GS Paper III, Ethics & Essay

Call : 9555923039 for early bird discounts
MITRA'S IAS - Fresh batches of Philosophy : 25th June (Evening)-5:15PM - 7:15PM & 29th June (Morning)-11AM-1PM ; FREE SEMINAR ON 25TH JUNE, 5.15PM Subject To Availability Of Seats
For more information call us at - Tel. No :- 01145505509, Mob. No-8826469839, 9560928172 or
Mail us at :- mitrasiasclasses@gmail.com
, Website:- www.mitrasias.com
Download Topper's answer booklet: (1) Ravi Agarwal(Rank-94, 2016), (2) Vivek Kumar(Rank-200, 2016) (3) Athar Aamir 1st booklet and 2nd booklet(Rank-2)
ForumIAS Community Meet 2017 on 25th June at 11 AM - You are invited

Dear Friends, ForumIAS Annual Community Meet will be held on June 25th at 11AM in Old Rajinder Nagar, New Delhi. The Chief Guest for the event will be Suharsh Bhagat, IAS Rank 5, CSE 2014. Come join us , and meet ForumIAS members who have secured ranks this year. Click here to register

How is Vision PT 365 crash course?

Has anyone of you opted for Vision PT 365? If yes, then how useful it is?
·

Comments

• Rumours: Material is good ,course isnt.Just rumours though.
    One step,One Punch,One Round At a Time.
    How you do anything is how you do everything.
    ·
  • We can share the course in group.those who want to join can inbox me.
    ·
  • We can share the Vision PT 365 course in group.those who want to join can inbox me.
    Crazy92photon@gmail.com
    ·
  • Rumours: Material is good ,course isnt.Just rumours though.

So, you are saying opposite of the rumours is true- both material n classes are good?
    Please elaborate. I am thinking of joining it
    Decision toss karke liya tha, toss ka result dekh kar nahin...
    MAINS-2016
    Now, Prelims 2017...
    ·
  • I'm interested in vision pt 365 videos and pdfs...kindly msg me the cost!
    ·
  • When will vision pt365 PDFs come out ?
    ·
  • gt2015 said:

When will vision pt365 PDFs come out ?

Bhai pichle saal pre ke do mahine pehle aayi thi. :)
    Life is a crazy ride and nothing is guaranteed. Keeping expectations low and just trying to not disappoint people who look up to me.
    -Account ditched. Tudor be damned. Ha ha ha.
    youtu.be/0sFvFVkeGVg
    ·
  • edited March 27
    ·
  • Gk today kaa hhh kisi ke paas to bolo
    ·
  • Guys is it possible that 2 person access online classes from 2 differnet place with 2 different ip address 2 differnwt state..
    ·
  • If any of you have not joined it yet then don't waste your money in this. Just get pt365 photocopy from market. Classes will be of little help.
    Personal experience.
    Do not go gentle into that good night
    ·
  • if someone joins classroom, do they give recorded classes access also?
    ·
  • If any of you have not joined it yet then don't waste your money in this. Just get pt365 photocopy from market. Classes will be of little help.
    Personal experience.

Photocopy is available? What is the price and how many number of pages ? If you have kindly reply
    ·
  • If you are in delhi then go to imagerunner in old rajinder nagar
    If not then just dial karlo usko
    Do not go gentle into that good night
    ·
  • ASaini said:

If any of you have not joined it yet then don't waste your money in this. Just get pt365 photocopy from market. Classes will be of little help.
    Personal experience.

Photocopy is available? What is the price and how many number of pages ? If you have kindly reply
    Poora rajinder nagar photocopy par zinda hai.
    Decision toss karke liya tha, toss ka result dekh kar nahin...
    MAINS-2016
    Now, Prelims 2017...
    ·
  • Do visionias release PDF of pt365 immediately at the starting of the course ? How long does it will take to be available online ?

·
  • Has anyone of you opted for Vision PT 365? If yes, then how useful it is?

Last year 20-25 questions directly from pt365 material came. Therefore very useful.
    circumstances make men just as much as men make circumstances.
    ·
  • how is GK today, review
    ·
  • how is GK today, review

Please provide how is GK today review...???????
    ·
  • Gk today or pt 365 ? pls review
    ·
  • edited March 31
    We can share the Vision PT 365 course in group.those who want to join can inbox me.
    Crazy92photon@gmail.com

·
  • Vision PT 365 or Insights revision module. Which one is better?
    ·
Sign In or Join to comment.

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google