Secure 35+ Questions in Prelims 2017

Dr. Ravi Agrahari's General Science & Tech, Environment & Ecology Module to cover atleast 35+ Questions in Prelims 2017. Start Date : 22nd March. Call : 9555923039 Click to watch Orientation Lecture.

best coaching for hindi medium student 2017 mains

optional political science and gs coaching
·

Comments

• edited March 21
    ·
  • smart said:

optional political science and gs coaching

Very less time for 2017 mains... I advise not to take any coaching for GS, if your basics are good. And for political science, there is no good coaching. Rajesh misra is famous but I didn't find him good in the context of current nature of the papers of this optional. So if you can, you should take English medium coaching. Anyway you will have to prepare from English medium resources. You can also think about other optionals also. Because in hindi medium Pol SC with the traditional coachings seems very tough game unless you are not very strong in readibg English resources. I am not giving you fear. Please see results before taking any decision. I took Pol SC last year and felt a very bad situation due to coaching.
    ·
Sign In or Join to comment.

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google