[ForumIAS COMPREHENSIVE PROGRAM 2018:] BEGINS ON 25th SEPTEMBER
Dear Friends, The wait is finally over. The ForumIAS 2018 Comprehensive Guidance Program 2018 is now out and admissions Open. 5% Early Bird Offer for Non-MGP Students and 10% Early Bird Offer for MGP Students.

SSC CGL 2017

edited April 20 in SSC
ALL ABOUT SSC CGL 2017
·

Comments

• edited April 20
    As per the latest news SSC CGL 2017 Tier-1 Exams are scheduled from 1st to 20th August, 2017.. It is expected that 2017 CGL Exam may have more than 20000 vacancies and bulk of these vacancies will be for Income Tax Department.

So, imagine an exam where 40 lakh candidates apply for a few thousand posts , the competition can be whooping high. The applicant vacancy ratio in CGL Exam is 1:600, i.e 600 students are in competition for a every single post in CGL Exam.

It is high time that one starts preparing for SSC CGL on serious note. For this, Online mode of learning can prove best( is it?)Among many other players, Ssc is most trust worthy that provides a result oriented ,scientific approach for full syllabus coverage??. I have personally joined the course and can see the difference between before and after joining the course.
    As a working professional I have to dedicate 9 hrs in office .But i joined ssc pinnacle institute which is fake and cheat.please don't join it
    ·
  • SSC CGL Tier 1 Asked Questions 27 August 2016 & CGL 2017 Notification, Free E-books & New Exam Pattern

The highest number of gold deposits found in which desert – Gobi Desert
    Who is the author of “A thing of beauty is a joy forever-John Keats
    What is Zeolite -Zeolites are hydrated aluminosilicate minerals made from interlinked tetrahedra of alumina (AlO4) and silica (SiO4).
    CAG does not audit which of the below mentioned –(State govt. accounts. Central government accounts, Local bodies, government run companies)-Local bodies
    Which monument is called dream of stones- Martin Luther king jr
    Siachen glacier dispute is between which two countries- India and Pakistan
    Highest source of air pollution in the world-Carbon monoxide
    Kakori conspiracy took place in which year-9 August 1925
    How many members need to start the proceeding of the houses of parliament-One-tenth of the total number of house
    Boiling point of water depends on- Atmospheric pressure
    First Woman governor of Independent India-Sarojini Naidu
    The Reason of Bubbles formation from liquid – Surface Tension
    Headquarter of FIFA-Zürich
    Which state has more literacy – Punjab, Mizoram, Maharashtra, Odisha-Mizoram,
    Components responsible for acid rain-Sulfur dioxide and nitrogen oxides

30 August SSC CGL Asked Questions

Who is called the blade runner?
    What is the full form of WEP?
    Unit of radioactive?-Curie
    United Nations established in which year?-. 24 October 1945
    First viceroy who died in India?- Lord Mayo
    Which county allows human euthanasia?- Netherlands
    Find Odd one? Agra, Darjeeling,Shimla, ooty- Agra
    Morphology of chromosome can be best observed in which stage of cell division?- Metaphase stage
    Euro Cup 2016 Winner is?-Portugal
    Maximum thorium reserve in which country?-India
    Which is called quicklime ?-Cao (Calcium oxide)
    When did french revolution begin?- 1789
    Which of the following range parallel to the Indian Coastline?
    Father of Abul Fazal?-Shail Mubarak
    Vande Mataram song has been taken from which Book?-Anandamath
    Which county allows human euthanasia?-. Netherlands
    What is the full form of WEP?- Wired Equivalent Privacy
    ·
  • SSC CGL online application process has been started now. All the eligible candidates can apply for the exam before the last date which is 16th of June 2017.

SSC CGL Tier 1 exam will be conducted in between 1st August to 20th August 2017.

SSC CGL Tier 1 exam has 4 sections :

1. English
    2. Quantitative Aptitude
    3. Reasoning
    4. General Knowledge
    Candidates have to prepare for hard to get good ssc cgl result. Because the competition level of ssc cgl exam is increasing day by day. there are high number of students is also increasing.

There are some little changes in the SSC CGL 2017 exam,

The time limit is now changed from 75 to 60 minutes.
    Post code > ministry department posts is added.

Prepare yourself for the exam!
    Best of Luck !
    ·
  • Bhai log jo preferebce order bharna hai ssc mein vo bata de ...
    ·
  • Are you aware of ssc cgl latest changes
    No,
    watch the video for the same..
    ·
  • My application status is showing provisionally accepted, even after paying fee through online.... Am i missing something please help
    Now or Never
    ·
  • Is the age calculated from August 1 every year?
    Citizenmonk@gmail.com

*Account not in use*

Please contact me on email id above.
    ·

If the exam is held in the first half of the year, the age is calculated as on 1st january.
    However if it is held in the second half, it will be calculated from 1st august.
    Slow and steady ain't enough. You gotta be Fast & Furious.
    ·

If the exam is held in the first half of the year, the age is calculated as on 1st january.
    However if it is held in the second half, it will be calculated from 1st august.
    Thanks

Citizenmonk@gmail.com

*Account not in use*

·
  • Koi batao k apply kis browser se karein...
    Prelims - 3, Mains - 2*, Interview - 0.
    ·
  • Hi friends,
    while filling the form I couldn`t make note of my registration no and password due to a sudden power breakdown. Now when I am trying again , it says you are already registered...please help on how can I proceed for part 2 registration ? :(
    ·
  • While registering, it says that my name and "verify name" are not matching. What to do?
    Citizenmonk@gmail.com

*Account not in use*

·
  • Hi,
    SSC had closed the application process and ready to begin the examination for Tier- I.
    SSC will conduct Tier-I examination for CGL 2017 from 1 August 2017.
    Last few days are left to prepare yourself for the examination.
    Here i;m providing you Important topics for SSC CGL 2017
    Best of luck for Exams!!!
    ·
Sign In or Join to comment.

Courses by ForumIAS for CSE
ForumIAS is trusted by over 10,000+ students for their Prelims, Mains and Interview Preparation and we currently run several assistance programs to help students from Civil Services prelims preparation to rank upgradation to IAS. You can enroll for these programs by making the payment through the links below

1. Mains Guidance Program 2017 - July 1st : Batch C ( 24 Seats | 21 GS + Essay Tests ) | Test Plan | Payment Link |
2. Mains Guidance Program 2017 - 7th August : Batch D ( 50 Seats| 8 GS Tests ) | Test Plan | Payment Link
3. Current Affairs Classes for Mains 2017 (OFFLINE) - 16th August - ( 200 Issues for Mains 2017 ) | Class Plan | Enrollment Link
4. Current Affairs (Online) Classes for Mains 2017 - 20th August | Details | Enrollment Link
5. Prelims Test Series 2018 - Coming Soon 6. Mains Guidance Program for Mains 2018 - Coming soon

UPCOMING EVENTS by ForumIAS
No upcoming events

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google

Subscribe to ForumIAS Blog