43 out of 86 MGP 2016 Students Appeared for their first Interview in CSE 2016. ForumIAS MGP 2017 ADMISSIONS ARE NOW OPEN

ForumIAS MGP 2017 New Batch Admissions Plan Details and Admission Links are now ACTIVE, along with our performance of MGP 2016 in terms of conversion into interview calls for Mains Appearing Candidates.Click here to join NOW!

SSC CGL 2017

edited April 20 in SSC
ALL ABOUT SSC CGL 2017
·

Comments

• edited April 20
    As per the latest news SSC CGL 2017 Tier-1 Exams are scheduled from 1st to 20th August, 2017.. It is expected that 2017 CGL Exam may have more than 20000 vacancies and bulk of these vacancies will be for Income Tax Department.

So, imagine an exam where 40 lakh candidates apply for a few thousand posts , the competition can be whooping high. The applicant vacancy ratio in CGL Exam is 1:600, i.e 600 students are in competition for a every single post in CGL Exam.

It is high time that one starts preparing for SSC CGL on serious note. For this, Online mode of learning can prove best( is it?)Among many other players, Ssc is most trust worthy that provides a result oriented ,scientific approach for full syllabus coverage??. I have personally joined the course and can see the difference between before and after joining the course.
    As a working professional I have to dedicate 9 hrs in office .But i joined ssc pinnacle institute which is fake and cheat.please don't join it
    ·
Sign In or Join to comment.

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google