ForumIAS Simulator Tests ! Starts April 2 ( UPDATED LINKS )

ForumIAS Simulator Tests commence from April 2, 2017. Click here to download Test Plan. Click here to enroll for the online Test Series . Click here to enroll for the Classroom Test Series.

People who missed the deadline Prelims 2017

I was NOT able to fill the Prelims 2017 form which had its deadline on 17 March 2017, 1800 hrs. There are many candidates who have not been able to fill it and a loss of attempt will be equivalent to a whole year's loss, there will be a break in middle and the flow will break Plus we'd have to wait for a year to learn about the mistakes committed.
We are planning to together go to UPSC on Monday and present a joint application so that there can be some action taken and the deadline could be extended. It will help if all the people sharing the same concern go together. We are communicating on WatssApp Group [link to join https://chat.whatsapp.com/05nWgLsxoWMIbpcsr7VMaC] and on gmail:
email id: aakashagarwal10@gmail.com
Ph: 9833852850
·

Comments

• bhai 1 mahine se kya le ke soye the...thoda gyaan hume bhi pradaan karein...
    ·

+1

bro seriously...
    ek mahina is too much to make a solid decision..

dab tuchiye soye hue thee
    ·
  • Bhai .. I was expecting such a thread. .. Ha ha
    Happens everytime. . .last year i remember people forgot to submit mains daf on time. .. Some 8 people wr there. . .they too went to upsc bt nothing happened. . so blv me. . .it will not open d link again for prelims
    ·
  • Was so expecting this....
    ·

Upsc will ask the same !!!!na na they will not even allow inside gate.
    ·
  • Once upon a story, just 2 minutes late, I asked, "May I come in sir?"

He said, "You are too early for the next class"
    Shillong | Geography | Guitar
    ·
  • Did UPSC extended date??
    ·
  • how can u miss the deadline for the very exam u've been preparing for like 1 year or so, this itself shows the lack of discipline
    ·
  • very unfortunate. we can feel the pain of losing 1 year
    ·
  • There is error in this year notification regarding age limit criteria ,it's slightly different from previous years notification .
    ·
  • My DOB is 22-07-1982 (OBC) and accordingly I should be eligible for this year's prelims exam but failed to apply online because of some technical errors.
    ·
  • Please have a look in the statement regarding age limit criteria with this year and previous years.I applied mentioning by DOB as 22-07-1984 instead of 1982 .It eventually works but it's not my actual DOB . I have been trying to contact upsc but still not able to do so.
    ·
  • Momo said:

Please have a look in the statement regarding age limit criteria with this year and previous years.I applied mentioning by DOB as 22-07-1984 instead of 1982 .It eventually works but it's not my actual DOB . I have been trying to contact upsc but still not able to do so.

on 1st of August you will be above 35 years....so you are not eligible for civil services

·
  • A candidate must have the age between 21 to 32 years on August 1 of 2016. Prescribed age. For OBC the upper age limit is 35, SC and ST the limit is 37 years. Physically Disabled (Blind, Deaf, Orthopedic) – 42 years
    ·
  • If the same criteria is made in this year notification I would have been eligible
    ·
  • any chance of getting an extension
    ???
    ·
  • edited March 23
    Momo said:

If the same criteria is made in this year notification I would have been eligible

Har sal age change hota hey.....thats y some people become eligible and some ineligible to write exam....

Mujhe lagta hey ki tu hum sabka le raha hein ya genuine buddhu hey...
    ·
  • edited March 25
    Momo said:

If the same criteria is made in this year notification I would have been eligible

Aap UPSC nahi NASA material h .NASA ke form bharie wahan hi aapke talent ki kadra hogi..
    ·
  • edited March 26
    how could somebody forget to fill applicatiom form? lets leave this guy. but what about those 8 who forgot to submit DAF? Mera to idhar G@#d fata rahta hai... since the age I am filling forms , i am among those who act early
    ·
  • Momo said:

A candidate must have the age between 21 to 32 years on August 1 of 2016. Prescribed age. For OBC the upper age limit is 35, SC and ST the limit is 37 years. Physically Disabled (Blind, Deaf, Orthopedic) – 42 years

August 2016 or 2017
    ·
Sign In or Join to comment.

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google