Must Download : Prelims 2017 - ForumIAS Current Affairs Modules (September 2016 - May 2017)
NEW REVISION CLASSES PRE'17 History+ Environment+Govt Schemes

Thank you for your tremendous response, to the revision classes for Prelims 2017being conducted in New Delhi. Based on your requests and suggestions, we have come up with new classes as per below schedule
(1)Art & Culture Revision ( REPEAT ) - May 27th & 28th, (2) Modern History ( REPEAT ) - May 30th (3) Govt Schemes + Allied Issues - May 31st (4) Environment & Ecology - Friday, June 2

Seats fill up in a few hours, and we don't plan any more repeat classes, so register early. Click Here to get more details and register early to avoid inconvenience. All revision classes will be held from 5PM to 8PM.

Guilty of not joining a coaching institute

I am weak in basics, kind of a person who does well when listens and follows lectures n then cn do well.
Its been 9-10 mnths. I read ncerts , did not even open optional or mains g.s paper fearing about prelims. Was following a wrong reading style. Now prelims on head
Wat to do?
·

Comments

• Scoring 20-30 only
    ·
  • and i always feel guilty of joining a coaching ... saara josh khatm kara diya bhaag dod bhaag dod mai ... :|
    ·
  • :'( mere basics
    ·

Exactly kaha faulter kar rahe ho yaar aap
    Coaching me kuch khaas nahi rakha hai, trust me
    Kaun se test series se evaluate kar rahe ho
    Medium kaun si hai, Regional language hai kya?
    Don't explain your philosophy. Embody it.
    -- Epictetus
    ·

.sabhi cheezo kaa time hota hai ... ab nahi hai basic taiyaar to ho jaayega .. padte rho bhai ... aur basic to ncert mai de hi rakhe naa . :|
    ·
  • Tudor said:

:'( mere basics

Eng medium vision ias
    ·
  • Tudor said:

Eng medium vision ias
    Hmmm aur previous years ke static questions solve ho rahe hain kya... Ki nahi kiya abhi tak?
    -- Epictetus
    ·
  • Hey,
    If you really want to be a civils servant, you will find a way.
    Also, If you haven't even started your optional so far, you won't qualify mains 2017 this year even if you qualify prelims.
    ·
  • Tudor said:

Tudor said:

Eng medium vision ias
    Hmmm aur previous years ke static questions solve ho rahe hain kya... Ki nahi kiya abhi tak?
    Thode boht kiye hai
    ·
  • coaching me hi sona gada hua hota... to vajiram ke 8000 launde laundia hi prelims nikalte....

basics mazboot jijiye yogi aapke saath hai
    ·
  • edited March 18

Tudor said:

Tudor said:

Eng medium vision ias
    Thode boht kiye hai
    Hmmm
    Ek kaam kar sakte ho yaar aap, shortcut bata raha hoon, mujhe blame na karna bas, try karke dekhna confidence aa raha hai ki nahi

Jab kisi subject ke chapter ko ab padna to usse related Jitne previous year + vision aur Insights ke last 2 years + especially current year ke test series (Jitne abhi tak tests hue hain usme se) ke questions honge unko khoj khoj kar solutions sahit us chapter ke end me stick kar dena, ya mark kar dena, ya ek excel sheet me note down kar dena

Man lo FR pada, to usse related sare questions ko segregate kar, FR ke chapter ke end me dalne bol raha

Ab chapter jab pad liya, ya revise kar liya, to go through those questions once

Immediate reality check ho jayegi ki where you stand, Aur chunki turant padi rahogi to solve bhi ho jaenge

Standard books se hi mostly questions ayenge

Ye funda Current Affairs me bhi lag jayega

#Suggestion hai, thoda easy padega
    #Personal advice hai, take your own call, thodi time taking hai par manageable hai
    #Last thing you want to do is panic..Try to maintain your cool :smile:
    -- Epictetus
    ·
  • I am weak in basics, kind of a person who does well when listens and follows lectures n then cn do well.
    Its been 9-10 mnths. I read ncerts , did not even open optional or mains g.s paper fearing about prelims. Was following a wrong reading style. Now prelims on head
    Wat to do?

join a crash course if any.
    ·
  • I am weak in basics, kind of a person who does well when listens and follows lectures n then cn do well.
    Wat to do?

d frst and foremost thing that u shd do is to quit the crap test series.
    ·
  • Since u don't seem to have the strength to walk on our own, u need a genuine guru who can show u d right path. But the problem is that coaching inst are merely business houses, thugs.

Its nt dat peple get selected bcz of coaching inst, its d other way round, coacing inst flourish bcz people get selected.

masses join coaching institutes, and its obvious that few of them wud get selected but its nt bcz coaching inst helped them, its bcz they helped themselves but since at the beginning, out of unawarness they joined some coaching inst, the inst claims their success. And people blv that they gt success cz of coaching inst.

Find a genuine guru, if u can't, my doors are open.
    ·
  • edited March 19
    @tudor, sir as you are already selected and I remember u were giving a coaching to aspirant of cse,
    Plzz enlighten
    ·
  • edited March 19
    @Jagran Sir as you are already in services and me being your junior, it will be quite a direspect to open my mouth in front of a high calibre senior such as you. Can you please go to the Forumias portal and guide these new asspirants upon how to handle such delicate >:) situations
    A lot of female aspirants have already been haunting my inbox regarding this... :o
    -- Epictetus
    ·
  • Tudor said:

@tudor Sir as you are already in services and me being your junior, it will be quite a direspect to open my mouth in front of a high calibre senior such as you. Can you please go to the Forumias portal and guide these new asspirants upon how to handle such delicate >:) situations
    A lot of female aspirants have already been haunting my inbox regarding this... :o

Sir its ur courtesy for granting me such a respect, which I never earned, even the ppl who joined AIS are not that sensible as you
    You have the knack, how to tell someone something in a lucidly manner
    Since you are in the academy rt now, u are well aware of the current scenario!
    Sir, plzz guide these fellas, I insist plzz
    Thanks
    Pucchi <3
    ·
  • Tudor said:

@Jagran Sir as you are already in services and me being your junior, it will be quite a direspect to open my mouth in front of a high calibre senior such as you. Can you please go to the Forumias portal and guide these new asspirants upon how to handle such delicate >:) situations

Fasna mat bhai..ek Lohit Matani fansa tha buri tarah ..

shikari aayega...jaal bichhayega..dana dalega..par fansa nahi :D
    ·
  • freeman said:

Tudor said:

Arey bhai, yeh nahi fasega iski chaabhi kharab h
    Yogi ho gaya h yeh
    ·
  • Jagran said:

freeman said:

Tudor said:

Arey bhai, yeh nahi fasega iski chaabhi kharab h
    Yogi ho gaya h yeh
    :D
    ·
Sign In or Join to comment.

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google