MGP/MGP+ 2018 - Starts 18th Nov - Admissions Open.
Admissions for MGP/MGP+ 2018 are now open. Course begins from 18th Nov, 2018. Read Complete details here. To subscribe visit http://instamojo.com/ForumIAS

How to deal with loneliness n feeling of withdrawal...

Hi...
I am constantly feeling alone n no more in state to start study on my own.i want to study BT can't wen I decide to Study.No more confident @ my strategies.1day I study n then I get engulfed in all negativity.all of a sudden I starts feeling like to do nothing even feeling of running away to room from class.why this is happening with me?? M I suffering from some disorder??
Ur advice ll b very helpful..Plz..

Comments

• Sherloock said:

Hi...
    I am constantly feeling alone n no more in state to start study on my own.i want to study BT can't wen I decide to Study.No more confident @ my strategies.1day I study n then I get engulfed in all negativity.all of a sudden I starts feeling like to do nothing even feeling of running away to room from class.why this is happening with me?? M I suffering from some disorder??

yupp disorder of fear and disorder of getting failed ... and to remove your loneliness ... find some environment where u can forget yourself.. and can do whatever u r supposed to do ..... its normal to have negative feelings ...but if u will continue to do so ..then u will be habitual of doing that .. that will be more dangerous . coz u will not like company of any other person ..u will only enjoy your negative feelings ..a virtual negative world of yours ........ so change your environment for a while . m not saying change your room .... but two ways either to change yourself .... thats difficult one .. or change your environment llike joining library for some period ... or to search a partner either male or female .whom u can share urself ... :| :| :|
  • Sherloock said:

Hi...

yupp disorder of fear and disorder of getting failed ... and to remove your loneliness ... find some environment where u can forget yourself.. and can do whatever u r supposed to do ..... its normal to have negative feelings ...but if u will continue to do so ..then u will be habitual of doing that .. that will be more dangerous . coz u will not like company of any other person ..u will only enjoy your negative feelings ..a virtual negative world of yours ........ so change your environment for a while . m not saying change your room .... but two ways either to change yourself .... thats difficult one .. or change your environment llike joining library for some period ... or to search a partner either male or female .whom u can share urself ... :| :| :|
    Thnx..
  • Sherloock said:

Hi...

Take a day off... Visit some place with lots of greenery and clean environment..
    This phase shall pass. Dont worry. Worry never helps. Find someone to talk to. U will feel better.
  • I m NT at all getting that inner desire to study...by inner desire I mean one feels irritating even if 5 min wasted in sm trivial work NT related to studies or one constantly think about studies n plans of how much to finish by deadline or one is very attentive in class or discussion... Nothing of this kind happening with me..It used to happen wen it WS my 1st attempt....
  • As somebody mentioned above, take a break and travel. Change your surroundings for a few days . This is a cliché but this did help me when I was going through similar phase.
    All the best, buddy.
    :)
  • edited March 19
    Sherloock said:

I m NT at all getting that inner desire to study...by inner desire I mean one feels irritating even if 5 min wasted in sm trivial work NT related to studies or one constantly think about studies n plans of how much to finish by deadline or one is very attentive in class or discussion... Nothing of this kind happening with me..It used to happen wen it WS my 1st attempt....

dude, get back up and fight, cuz the world is not waiting for you and it will move ahead regardless of you.
    so fight for your own sake. If you can't fight for your own sake, then how will you fight for people tomorrow (as a future civil servant)?
    also, make sure that 'talking about your problems' does not become an addiction for you, cuz that's the worst addiction and makes one indecisive, lazy and procrastinating
  • canune said:

Sherloock said:

I m NT at all getting that inner desire to study...by inner desire I mean one feels irritating even if 5 min wasted in sm trivial work NT related to studies or one constantly think about studies n plans of how much to finish by deadline or one is very attentive in class or discussion... Nothing of this kind happening with me..It used to happen wen it WS my 1st attempt....

dude, get back up and fight, cuz the world is not waiting for you and it will move ahead regardless of you.
    so fight for your own sake. If you can't fight for your own sake, then how will you fight for people tomorrow (as a future civil servant)?
    also, make sure that 'talking about your problems' does not become an addiction for you, cuz that's the worst addiction and makes one indecisive, lazy and procrastinating
    You r right.. Everything I knw bt the thing is m NT accepting reality...I need to change it as u said I need to change it for my own sake...Thnx..
  • Sherloock said:

canune said:

Sherloock said:

You r right.. Everything I knw bt the thing is m NT accepting reality...I need to change it as u said I need to change it for my own sake...Thnx..
    All the best and Tathastu
  • Get a girlfriend...

Plain and simple...
    CSM 2015 | CSE 2016 - Ranked it Out!!
    Thank Lord Shiva...
  • canune said:

Sherloock said:

canune said:

Sherloock said:

All the best and Tathastu
  • Get a girlfriend...

Plain and simple...

Hmm
  • Tudor said:

Sherloock said:

Get a girlfriend...

Plain and simple...

Hmm
    You can contact @Jagar, Forumias ki franchise unhone khareed rakhi hai
    Par dildar hain guru wo, sabka saath sabka vikas karwate hain B)
    Har taale ko ek chabhi chahiye
    Ab baalko ko bhi bhabhi chahiye
    @Tudor @mayurasharman shaadi karo be dono
  • Jagran said:

Tudor said:

Sherloock said:

Get a girlfriend...

Plain and simple...

Hmm
    Rofl!

@tudor monk banne ja rahe hain!
    An Ounce of Action Is Worth a Ton of Theory
  • edited March 19
    Jagran said:

Tudor said:

Sherloock said:

Get a girlfriend...

Plain and simple...

Hmm
    Bhaiyaaji, 21 April ko interview hai. Pehle oo de lene dijiye. Phir positive result aa jaane dijiye.
    Phir maukaa dekh ke hum bhi chaukaa maar denge. :D
    Aapki bhabhi le aayenge. :joy:

Dekho bhai, sabr to ab humaare se bhi nhi hotaa. Hume bhi shaadi chahiye. :joy:
    Saali ek se ek khoobsoorat laundiya dekh ke ORN me humaara paaraa bhi high hi rehtaa hai. Apne haath ko kab tak Jagannath banaayein. :joy: :joy:

Lekin jaalim UPSC mistress bani baithi hai, BDSM mode me. :joy:
    Vo humaari maarna band kare tabhi to hum mukt honge :D
    Thank Lord Shiva...
  • Jagran said:

Tudor said:

Sherloock said:

Get a girlfriend...

Plain and simple...

Hmm
    Rofl!

Tab toh sahi h Tudor shaadi kar k hi jaana

Ha ha ha
    Pucchi <3
  • Tudor said:

Jagran said:

Tudor said:

Sherloock said:

Get a girlfriend...

Plain and simple...

Hmm
    Rofl!

Abe tumhara to prelims hai na be
    Fir wahi lat lagwaoge kya be
    @Jagran wa sab ko liye doobega...
    Ha ha ha :D :D
    Matlab sasure hamara doobna sure hai
    Ha ha ha ha
    Saale hawas k pujaari kantishah k angoor movie ki first viewer
  • Jagran said:

Tudor said:

Sherloock said:

Get a girlfriend...

Plain and simple...

Hmm
    Bhaiyaaji, 21 April ko interview hai. Pehle oo de lene dijiye. Phir positive result aa jaane dijiye.

Saali ek se ek khoobsoorat laundiya dekh ke ORN me humaara paaraa bhi high hi rehtaa hai. Apne haath ko kab tak Jagannath banaayein. :joy: :joy:

Vo humaari maarna band kare tabhi to hum mukt honge :D
    :* <3
  • Tudor said:

Jagran said:

Tudor said:

Sherloock said:

Get a girlfriend...

Plain and simple...

Hmm
    Jagran baba Jagran baba
    Ee aslilta kyun failtate ho?
    Budde ho gaye line mar mar ke
    Aur hame saddi ka paath padate ho?

Puchi <3 </p>
    Pyar vyar sab waste hai
    LSD hi best hai ha haha ha

#ghar ghar weed
    Har ghar ki need
  • edited March 19
    Tudor said:

Jagran said:

Tudor said:

Jagran said:

Tudor said:

Sherloock said:

Get a girlfriend...

Plain and simple...

Hmm
    Rofl!

Abe tumhara to prelims hai na be
    Fir wahi lat lagwaoge kya be
    @Jagran wa sab ko liye doobega...
    Ha ha ha :D :D
    Matlab sasure hamara doobna sure hai
    Ha ha ha ha
    Saale hawas k pujaari kantishah k angoor movie ki first viewer
    Nahi be hume poora bharosa hai ki tum to nikal loge
    Lekin ee jo aadhi ufaaniya phailaye ho forumwa me usme kahin Dragonbornwa na udi jaye

Ha ha ha :D
    :'( bhai itta bharosa mujhe apne aap pe aap nhi h
    :joy: :joy:

Fir bhi tohar khaatir e maanjhi pahad turega mori faguniya
    Pucchi <3

Waise bhi yeh Chinese hai
    Chal gaya to last tak
    Nahi chala to raat tak
    Ha ha ha ha
    #padhopelk
  • Jagran said:

Tudor said:

Sherloock said:

Get a girlfriend...

Plain and simple...

Hmm

Vo humaari maarna band kare tabhi to hum mukt honge
    :D
    Satya vachan...

UPSC ne bade waala strap-on lagaa rakhaa hai bc :joy:
  • edited March 19
    ^^
    He He... :joy:
    Another BDSM aficionado spotted :# >:)
    Thank Lord Shiva...
  • Tudor said:

canune said:

Sherloock said:

+980
    +180 :mrgreen:
  • Get a girlfriend...

Plain and simple...

She cn be a girl also :D :D
  • Meri problem ki solution chodke baki sab bate kar rahe he log yaha PE...
  • edited March 19
    Sherloock said:

Meri problem ki solution chodke baki sab bate kar rahe he log yaha PE...

tumhaara loneliness door karne ki koshish kar rhe . at least kuch to kam hua hoga comments padhne mai :D
  • Bhai treat this as a game, each topic you complete is a level up, each optional completed is a life/manna extension. Level boss battle prelim, aur final boss battle interview.

But seriously, unplug for a few days, stay away from social networking and ask yourself, why is this exam so important to you?
    You have decided to walk a path curved like a question mark, sweet child, it will only lead to more questions. You're not a day dreamer, let your light clarify this blurred world.
  • @Sherloock Are you still lonely? :#
  • Wakaao said:

@Sherloock Are you still lonely? :#

Emptiness
  • Sherloock said:

Ha...

hahahahaha ave bhai yaar tum hassi dilwaa diye ... sach mai . :D
Sign In or Join to comment.

Courses by ForumIAS for CSE
ForumIAS is trusted by over 10,000+ students for their Prelims, Mains and Interview Preparation and we currently run several assistance programs to help students from Civil Services prelims preparation to rank upgradation to IAS. You can enroll for these programs by visiting http://blog.forumias.com/courses

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google

Subscribe to ForumIAS Blog