Must Download : Prelims 2017 - ForumIAS Current Affairs Modules (September 2016 - May 2017)
NEW REVISION CLASSES PRE'17 History+ Environment+Govt Schemes

Thank you for your tremendous response, to the revision classes for Prelims 2017being conducted in New Delhi. Based on your requests and suggestions, we have come up with new classes as per below schedule
(1)Art & Culture Revision ( REPEAT ) - May 27th & 28th, (2) Modern History ( REPEAT ) - May 30th (3) Govt Schemes + Allied Issues - May 31st (4) Environment & Ecology - Friday, June 2

Seats fill up in a few hours, and we don't plan any more repeat classes, so register early. Click Here to get more details and register early to avoid inconvenience. All revision classes will be held from 5PM to 8PM.

Accommodation in New Delhi

Hello to all .

I would like to introduce myself as Arun. I am from Chennai. I am planning to Join Vajiram and Ravi this June batch . I want to know which is the best and economical place to stay and prepare for UPSC in New Delhi. My budget is between 10k to 12k including all the expenses. (Food, Rent, Electricity etc..). Please suggest me . Thanks in advance.
·

Comments

• i have a flat in mukherjee nagar 8000 total rent im single in flat.flat is well furnished not required any photo.upsc serious candidate.urgent required hai.separate kitchen,balcony,toilet.i have cylinder and chulha.bas tumko aana hai aur padna hai.1-2 din ke andar hi chahie.7838904486,8920701047
    ·
  • Roommate required for Flat sharing.
    Near Tilak Nagar Metro Station. 5mins walking distance
    3rd Floor. Nicely Built. Separate Room with attached balcony. Almirah Provided.
    Clean Family area with park in front.
    Full Flat is 2BHK.

Rent 5500 + 2months Security.
    Rest Electricity Bill and other things managed by self. (Online Payment)

Contact for further Information.
    Abhimanyu

P.S. - UPSC aspirant preferred :)

Contact as soon as possible.
    ·
Sign In or Join to comment.

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google